I get banned again from Jow Forums by buttmad kim janny when I responded to the gooks slaming they are white

I get banned again from Jow Forums by buttmad kim janny when I responded to the gooks slaming they are white.

Attached: スクリーンショット (56).png (1460x465, 127K)

Based samurai

>Jow Forums only allows respectful discussion
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

>Jow Forums only allows respectful discussion

>Jow Forums

Shiggydiggydo, pretty sure /a/ mods are the only ones more autisitc and arbitrary

what are some boards that have good moderation

jews fear the samurai

s4s

Reddit.com/Jow Forums

/trash/
THAT BOARDS NAME IS [s4s] REEEEEEEEE

a good board doesn't need moderation, a good mod comes from a good board, hence good mod = impossibility

Unironically, /cgl/. They give me so much leeway for hurting discussion with my shitposting, and I usually only get a warning. Theyre good at getting rid of shit/bait threads, too. I haven't posted there in a long time, though.

lol, so you're an actual larper? do you ever start threads on Jow Forums by any chance?
:D

No, I just reply to other people's posts that I think are funny and then try to provoke a response/argument. It's not as flagrant as it sounds, though. The banter is actually pretty good over there, imo.

wait, so you go to /cgl/ to shitpost without even being interested in larping? pretty based desu.

Maybe if sounds/feels like a girl to mods. There are some resident girls at /cgl/.

/a/

Nice bait made me reply

Jow Forums is a Korean board. enjoy nip.

Attached: 1501249781998.jpg (600x236, 32K)

I'm dead serious. If you're getting warned or b& on /a/, then for a good fucking reason.

Attached: [Live-eviL]_Magical_Angel_Creamy_Mami_Ep._33_[D3058C66].avi_20180707_132233.038.png (640x480, 295K)

Go ba.. Oh, you can't