Homosexuality in Ancient Greece

Why were the Greeks all fags?

Attached: A47CE018-D2F8-4237-A21B-12D66C58D421-365-000000DEE1AA601E.jpg (391x350, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sporus
lmgtfy.com/?t=i&q=Gay greek paintings
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i remember hearing that when constantinople fell, the muslims recognized the dead emperor by his girly leggings

Because the women were either aggressive, snobby, had fathers who'd kill you or got fat really early. Any society that equates liberalism with low standards will tend to homosexuality due to low quality women.

If you're going libertarian, you either go right wing or be mindful you need to social engineer a sustainable culture.

You Bulgarians still made those Byzantines,specifically Basil,cucked you guys pretty fucking hard? His nick name was Basil the...hmm Basil the...it right on the tip of my tongue.

Attached: 8774659eef8bc36a63506be50e83c628.jpg (620x388, 36K)

They considered women as

who cares about that barbarian
i'm still living on greek clay

they wernt. that was only the cult of Athens, the cult of Sparta for example was hyper hetero.
Athens pedatresa was mostly older teachers and young pupils. The pupils were supposed to resist, but not for long.
Now the Romans were hyper masculine gay. I.e they stickt it in anything, 12 year old hair less boy? a goat? whatever. getting fucked was gay but fucking a guy was not. a real man took pleasure, he didnt give it.

Boylove was rampant in Greece.

there is nothing wrong with getting some boi pussy now and again

this is a good quesiton, why the homosexuals? the answer is that homosexuals live in public the private life of women, which is the ultimate goal of any man: to be desired and choose people, instead of trying to impress publicly a girl in order to be selected by her to entertain her in private, and have lots of harmless fun without thinking to be a bad person.

Attached: 1502500262131.jpg (2252x1689, 699K)

Homos all over the world , is earth gay?

because they weren't roman

Attached: 14368139878678673082asd902735.jpg (1280x775, 101K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sporus

"Sporus was a young boy whom the Roman Emperor Nero supposedly favored, had castrated, and married."

We live in the downfall like rome in the past.

Attached: spiculus-660x350-1437641223.jpg (660x350, 93K)

Attached: a53a4179d3bf33fddc052b476d6bfadd.jpg (695x839, 169K)

They weren't, modern historians reject that.

And popes were fucking boys as do priests, is christianituy gay? .
Yes it is but thats besides the point.

Homer never once mentioned homosexuality in his works. Yet, Achilles is considered gay. If homosexuality was common, Homer wouldn't have a problem mentioning it, would he?

Ahahah no, Jow Forums, no, Sparta was not hyper-hetero. The liked boys so much that the first night of marriage they made the woman shave her head and fucked her doggy-style because that's the only way it was going to be attractive for most spartans.
Making babies was important for them, fucking women was not.

Because women have always been a jewish shit.

Every functioning society was hetero, its the normal, I had no attraction to males but I did to females growing up, thus that is true the rest is trash propaganda of fags.

Yes but it's exaggerated how much there was except for Spartans.

Well that's wrong. He died in anonymity. Sounds like some fuckin turkroach propaganda.

lmao what point are you trying to make you meme-flag sporting fag lover?

Attached: IMG_2135.gif (271x500, 595K)

The only true answer to be found here, lads.

There's literally nothing wrong with having fun with the femboys as long as you find a wife to breed with

Source? Why all the homo paintings then? Even Alexander the Great had some boipucci.

Attached: FB_IMG_1528946595103.jpg (400x312, 27K)

Link to POLGB discord please, fellow gaes

They wernt. Modern gay fags wanted them to be

Because they weren't brainwashed American Christfags blabbering out the same pre-recorded talking points over and over again.

I guess all these paintings are jewish fabrications then.

Gays could do gay art back then, what a relevation!
That is literally all fags have to go on, that fags existed.

But don't brainwashed American christfags ferry their holy men around the country on a boy-love tour? There must be something deeper here...

Well I'll look for one but from what I remember the reason why they believe this is because there are records of people being prosecuted for commiting homosexual acts.

post them 'all' then.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (510x288, 97K)

this is not true at all. The most progressive city state at the time (Athens) had laws against faggs. They weren't allowed to vote or testify at the court. If they dared to step foot in public gyms they would killed instanty

Source, please.

uncle kevin, don't you have work in the morning?

>were

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1061x889, 231K)

Didn't greeks feel sick at asiatics for being feminine and submissive? As being ungreek?

Ancient greek skull

Attached: download (13).jpg (225x225, 10K)

well this is greek superior humor, this is a humorous painting. It pictures a victory , this painting symbolizes that they fucked their eneymies (crushing victory) lel

lmgtfy.com/?t=i&q=Gay greek paintings
There you go you dumb cunt.

Wasn't quite like that. Lots of gay soldiers doesn't mean that it's a culturally praised behaviour. More like tolerated. You know putting all the homos in the same barracks is very pragmatic. They won't bother they won't be able to bother the rest of the soldiers who are straight. Have fun fighting and washing yourself in the river when your gay camarade is having a boner from you right in front of your fucking face.

You know, the best answer to "are X white" is "does X get shillthreads on /pol?"

Stay strong Italobros, Spaniardbros, Hungarybros, Polandbros and last but not least, Portubros.
Together we will reconquer Paris, Berlin and London from the EU Caliphate.

Sage

Attached: shill-thread (2).jpg (1272x1023, 241K)

There is also a video lel, that tranny really set him up

That's more like crossdressing twinks like with the Romans.