Horror Stories Thread

Post articles/videos/webms of horrible things happening. Or tell your own stories.

youtube.com/watch?v=L6z8q4lOrDU

Attached: 24A7EA8F00000578-0-image-m-60_1421132409597.jpg (634x430, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WaIoXN-7FjM
youtube.com/watch?v=KKXJKqInYi0
youtube.com/watch?v=JsQ_TGy2jf0
drommgirls.com/nikki-case-golden-stones/
liveleak.com/view?t=89f_1479057106
youtube.com/watch?v=DrTrZaHSl1I
youtu.be/cOf3dJ0vmMg
vimeo.com/47418694
vimeo.com/47419115
vimeo.com/47419711
vimeo.com/47420599
youtu.be/WaIoXN-7FjM
youtube.com/watch?v=fePFykuX_hE
youtube.com/watch?v=udVrQSHm8mg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck

Sort of set himself up to die

fuck, that was harsh!

Attached: 1530885316950.jpg (688x960, 73K)

His screams are dark ...

youtube.com/watch?v=WaIoXN-7FjM

Attached: 1531079875855.jpg (1280x720, 193K)

Former vietnam war veteran, probably saw more action and people killed than the cop killed. I have seen this video so many times now and I think to myself, man if that cop had not done anything, if he had just gone back to his car and called for help, he would have been fine. As soon as he fired at that vietnam vet, that dude went full on flashback and all that training kicked in. You feel bad for everyone involved too, because Im sure that vietnam vet was old and grumpy, the country and government fucked him over. Probably saw his friends get killed for nothing.

Terrible situation all around.

Attached: 1521672688142.gif (499x289, 352K)

yeah "flashback" my ass

>feeling bad for a cop initiating murder death kill on a highly trained well seasoned veteran
>b-but muh badge an muh handcuffs
Lol fuck that nigger.
This is why cops need to start showing more fucking respect to their fellow civilians.

Attached: 1530828395945.gif (330x166, 2.1M)

Dude was an artillery forward observer. He probably rained down shit you can't unsee.

Aw lil brainlet

The thing about that video as well is the cop pleads for mercy and the vet relents and stops his assault. As soon as he drops his guard a bit the cop opened fire on him again and got put down for his efforts.

Good observation

Aw lil copper.
He thinks hes tuff how cute.

Adorable

Nightmare fuel

glorified hall pass monitor, you are nothing
>i caught speeders today mommy
sure is ballsy

>All cops do is kill niggers and write speeding tickets

Attached: 1517967548911.jpg (221x250, 7K)

Attached: 1480792372991.webm (1280x720, 1.16M)

Hillary almost won the 2016 election.

Attached: dogger_oh_shit.jpg (524x468, 73K)

Kek, I laughed. Teach him to fuck with a Nam vet. Oh wait, it won't because the pig died!

haha you sure are a cutie, hows your cops and robbers game going?

Now a days the cop would have blasted him right when he first ran up

Attached: 1515720828479.png (211x239, 6K)

Yeah no reason to not call for backup the second that guy starting wigging out. If someone is that crazy/non compliant you don't want to handle that yourself.

This is a great police training video.

jesus

Have to say in a place where every loon could have a gun in their car, burger cops sure take a lot of chances.

7:25:

youtube.com/watch?v=KKXJKqInYi0

that cop is hilarious.
:aaaaaaugh! shiiiiiiiiit~ shiiiiiiiiieeeeit~sheeeeeeit!:

Attached: 1530770120778.jpg (869x721, 281K)

and so he should've, would have been one less vermin.

Have to laugh at all the dumb niggers celebrating the cop's death. And they wonder why they're shot so frequently.

I saw this on live tv and knew he was dead

is this the cop from OP's video? ya know brain blasted and all

Eww dude, she's getting birdshit in her pussy. That's rank.

Attached: isis fire.webm (700x394, 2.68M)

>Cop getting ventilated
The freedom can be heard from here

Switzerland has a similar gun to person ration. The problem is racial.

Canada YES

youtube.com/watch?v=JsQ_TGy2jf0

Attached: Flag_of_Canada_(Pantone).png (1200x600, 18K)

Attached: glass.webm (480x480, 1.9M)

Kek, I miss the china hate threads. Anyone have the one where the woman shits out liquid and just goes along walking after?

liquid meat smoothie

Holy shit source please.

Attached: RINE TOO RONG.webm (320x240, 1.52M)

The cop had a pregnant wife and baby daughter as well. He was 22 and fresh out the academy and ready to be a father.

Attached: chinkbratgetsreckt.webm (1280x720, 1.75M)

The guy that shot the cop was sentenced to death. Pleaded not guilty due to "insanity". Unfortunately that shit excuse didn't cut it and he was executed anyway.

Attached: hardworking_mexicans.webm (264x480, 1.95M)

Attached: 1468564279811.webm (427x318, 1.46M)

(checked)
drommgirls.com/nikki-case-golden-stones/

GIS is your friend, user

the biggest reason I hate BLM is that they took the legitimate issue of police abuse of authority and managed to twist it into a race issue, polarizing both sides, delegitimizing the issue entirely in the eyes of the majority of the public, and turning the attention of the few who still agreed with them away from the police, and towards whites in general.

ah there it is, my white whale.

Wtf? I was just watching this on the Horror Stories Youtube channel espbro.

The cop begged for mercy and the dude left, he was gonna let him live. But apparently he decided to use that an opportunity to shoot him while his guard was down so he could be swiftly finished off I guess.

you animal. MODS!!!!

Attached: gorey car wreck.webm (480x856, 1.94M)

there is so much going on in this webm you just cant stop looking

the worst part? The Trump people, outside of a very small vocal minority, would have just accepted it as inevitable. Syre CNN would have lit up the night sky with angry toothless rednecks talking about the 'revolution' for maybe as long as six months, but after that it would have been back to the regularly scheduled descent into madness. every non-establishment right movement would have been completely discredited. alt right dead in the water, trad right wouldn't even exist. we really gambled more than we realized on that crazy orange bastard, it was win big or lose for all time.

If you're ever worked in an ER, you'll fucking learn to appreciate crackdowns on speeders.

No kid should have to see his mom in pieces bleeding out because some other driver slammed into them at excess speed.

Fuck, I just watched this on a YT video of 4 ppl who filmed themselves dying

>Have uncle
>Is cop but is cool, give me my first pc loaded with doom duke nukem ect with a full binder on how to run games and use the pc
>Insisted I have a dog along with my dad, then got me a ex police dog's pup (german shepard, most cool)
>Big strong wise and kind all round top bloke never used his frame without using his words first
>Got jumped at the street he grew up by immigrants stabbed in the back of the neck
>Years later find out it was because he would go to these places and clean up the "sausages" these "doctors and lawyers" would drop in the park

>I dont have an uncle
>I dont have a dog

Attached: 1526083859908.gif (532x461, 2.46M)

liveleak.com/view?t=89f_1479057106

youtube.com/watch?v=DrTrZaHSl1I

Attached: 1955-Le-Mans-Disaster-Cover.jpg (865x577, 72K)

That crazy nigger who jumped out of his car shot some old guy walking home with groceries and live streamed on Facebook was pretty fucked.

Me too.
Im not a nigger either, I just think cops are overrated pussies who hide behind a badge and "muh safety" and get to blow away unarmed citizens for no reason.
Fuck them all, we dont need em.
If someones speeding, follow them and when they stop beat the shit out of them for it and go about your business.

how bout the future neurosurgeons that livestreamed them gangraping a girl in sweden

>Former vietnam veteran
Boomer pls go and stay go

Attached: DC0BEA1893FE49E5924E64B070250600.jpg (380x349, 35K)

ok looks like I had enough Internets today

>just bought a new car
>decide to film mom driving new car for the first time
>truck comes down opposite lane
>brick falls off of truck, bounces through windshield, and smacks mom directly in the head, crushing her skull and brains as her children cry out in horror
Ever since I saw this I'm always afraid its going to happen when I pass a truck on a two lane road
youtu.be/cOf3dJ0vmMg

Part 1: vimeo.com/47418694
Part 2: vimeo.com/47419115
Part 3: vimeo.com/47419711
Part 4: vimeo.com/47420599

The cop was a coward bitch and got exactly what he asked for

there is very little in the way of the macabre that i will smile at

but that video makes me laugh uproariously

right to the end the stupid cop exists in this bubble where he cant for one moment imagine his commands are not as words from god

keeps shouting and demanding compliance from the person trying to kill him without a second thought

what a fucking imbecile
half as much effort into defending himself might have saved him
this is a partial darwin award

Lets put it this way. The first time a swedish child got raped, 20 good men could have completly beaten the fuck outta muslim dog and his father and brother, and all muslims would get the message "Don't rape".

Muslim dads would slap their sons for just thinking about raping swedish women. All police had to do was look away, and many swedish women and children wouldnt have been harmed.

Police could also have whistleblow how much crime muslims commit but in 8 years, only one guy did it.

Police have no qualms arresting swedish seniors making anti-immigrant post on facebook, thus operating against freedom of speech.

Lets face it, they are zogbots and would have no problem taking away your guns (IF THEY COULD) and put you into fema camp. Thankfully americans have 2nd amendment, so they would need atleast the army.

The only reason you still have freedom of speech and guns, is because they cannot take these things away from you.

Cops is the enemy of the people.

>PS: Police are not "based" as some faggots on Jow Forums say. Not even when killing a dindu. Police doesnt protect us from dindus, police protect dindus from us whites who would have exterminated nigs permanently, and enjoyed the serenity and silence with their non-existans

Attached: 1531037506570.png (820x980, 462K)

>Killing a filthy pig
>Horror story

lol more like comedy material, that retard went toe to toe on a Vietnam war veteran and got his ass lit like a candle

I'd love to see what you look like.

SMOTE

The worst one i heard of:
youtu.be/WaIoXN-7FjM
Cave explorer gets stuck upside down in a deep cave and even though rescuers try for around 15 hours or something but he finally died of being upside down. Then they seal up the cave without retrieving the body because it was that badly stuck

They showed this video the first day of my academy class. Right after the video some fat goblina cadet walked out.

Exactly right Mexibro

Shit man, I watched a video about this and had a nightmare about it. I could feel the sensation of blood pooling in my head, and it was horrifying.

Watch the video again, that is when he started calling for backup and it was the fact that he called for backup at all that triggered the Vet. before that he was acting like a loon, once he heard the cop call in backup his behavior shifted from
>haha, imma dance and jig while you order me around
to
>I'm a fucking Vietnam vet, how dare you!

Spotted the nigger chimp.

lol, fucking BLM larps even without the meme flag. fuck off nupol

Cartels are full of nice people. We don't need borders.

Don't hate BLM, hate Obama and ABC news (reported on Trayvon)

Hey kid nothing personal
The second that guy started going for his truck the cop should opened up on that fucker.

You would love to see what I look like ehhh?
why? are you some kind of faggot.

WP 1488 HH

>Organic pockets of national collectivism will remain free from subversive authoritarian control.

Fucking pleb.

Attached: Yuri.jpg (400x400, 27K)

How do you go from screaming in terror to demanding he "stop now" in an authoritative voice?

That was a minute that I can claim was not wasted

pretty easy to reach quota on Jow Forums

What's with Latinos and cutting peoples heads off

Start the video at 2:55:

youtube.com/watch?v=fePFykuX_hE

This fag is exactly the kind of moron this thread seems to be producing.

Attached: image2821352x.jpg (620x350, 31K)

1) While getting that gun, how did the cop not shoot him?

2) How did he miss the headshot so many times?

3) Why is that guy not dead instead of the cop?

he's talking about the dude in the video you sperg

I’m not following those euphemism my dude

Dude sat there able to be shot, while loading his gun for about a minute. Why is he not dead?

His body and head were hittable with no cover no concealment for the whole firefight. Sure, maybe the cop was cowering behind a door unable to see, but he ought to be dead before he got that gun out of his truck.

And the cop should have had enough training to know to shoot then.

The way that man was advancing on the officer and other various shooting techniques, I knew that officer was a goner. The screams just verified it. Good thing that piece of shit was put to death now.

side note: the number of edgefags trying to farm (you)s is disappointing.
No ones impressed by your edgy dark humor xD Summer can't end soon enough.

motherfucker i had sweaty hands watching this expecting it to happen every second

Attached: 1530793947386.png (700x1041, 1.61M)

Cop still could have aimed his gun under his car at the man's feet.

fucking boomers have an excuse for every shitty action they make. Comped.

What, don't you mean the other way around?
>Stop, now!
>Stop, now!
>Stop. now!
>shiiiit, aaaah, aaaah!
>agonal whining and wheezing

>3) Why is that guy not dead instead of the cop?
He is, he got executed a couple of years ago because it occurred in Georgia.

The officer hesitated and paid with his life. That video is now showed for training.

The Station nightclub fire. A Rhode Island nightclub which burned down on February 20, 2003, killing 100 people in attendance to see the 80s hair-metal band, Great White. The fire started as a result of the band's pyrotechnics. The building was not sprinklered.

I am told there were 462 people in the building. Of those, 100 died, another 130 were seriously injured. That makes casualties of half the building's occupants. Bad odds.

youtube.com/watch?v=udVrQSHm8mg

Just dont go cave exploring haha like what

I fucked a fat bitch... I'm still disgusted with myself.