What was the most horrible dream/nightmare you ever had?

What was the most horrible dream/nightmare you ever had?
For me I dreamt of meeting a girl that turned out to be a ghost and I had to lock her away in another Dimension through a wooden door so she doesn't get caught by angry villagers. Had depression afterwards

Attached: 8a9d26a.webm (406x720, 734K)

Not really a dream, it was sleep paralysis for me, sounded like wolves growling at me, and the shadow people.....fun times.

Last night I had a dream that I flashed my dick to my little cousin under my covers then she announced loudly "Pull your pants up dude" or something along the lines and everyone heard.

Fuckin nightmare, I'm never doing that irl.

I had a dream where the skin on my face was coming off.

once i dreamt that mexican drug cartels were taking over the world

THE FUCKING WEIRD ASS STRAYA ONE I HAD A WEEK AGO

Attached: suicidal2.png (685x1024, 1.22M)

Care to explain?

it wasnt nightmare-ish but ethan klein drowned in a gator pond and i was talking in a straya accent

i remember lighting a cig and saying something along the lines of "well thats one attention cunt off the list"

lmao

Sounds like an Austin Powers villain scene.

I fantasized about a strong muscular man after falling asleep looking at a daily thread.

I was in an empty blackness which contained several objects. Hiding within, behind, and beside these everyday objects were manifestations of death, symbolized as human bones and skulls in different arrangements. They flew around, going about their business, and I was reminded of mortality.

I was happy

Hmm
I don't want to talk about the worst nightmare I ever had
I had one yesterday though, although I remember it somewhat vaguely now
The setting was a snowy village with those log cabins
Somebody had done something wrong, and I had hurt them for it. I don't remember the specifics of it.
An avatar of vengeance stalked the village, searching and killing everyone it came across. I was hiding near a window in one of the cabins, and it threw something through the window and broke it. It knew I was there, but it was making me wait to die. Impending doom is the worst part. It was drawing closer though, feeding on my fear. And then I woke up.

i used to dream a lot that there was someone hunting me. Sometimes i would get away but more often i would die, until i eventually killed him by burning him alive with fire. after that the dreams stopped.

sometimes I dream that I am this huge shitposter on tinychan even tough I never posted there ever
It's actually terrifying to think that I am some sort of sleepposter of something

I remember this one still. I think I was just starting middle school, and I dreamed about my family and I going camping in a log cabin. The first day was normal but the second day I was thrown in the river. When I tried to get out, the surface was like rubber and I started to drown as my family decided to fish on a rock.
But a more realistic one happened earlier this year. I basically dreamed that everyone was getting HIV or cancer, and everyone I loved died awful deaths in the hospital and I had to watch each and every one. It was the only time I woke up in a cold sweat.

r/banter

Attached: AAA353252345423.gif (400x286, 332K)

On this note. One time I rolled off my bed and got wedged between the wall and the bed with my arm wrapped around my neck. I couldn't breath and I couldn't move. It felt like minutes before the paralysis wore off. I legimatly thought I was going to die.

Once, when I was around five, I had a dream that the church had this ceremony where they burn your ribs. Me and all the other kids who have to go through this are lined up with #s taped on our shirts. I was at the back of the church so I figured I'd be one of the last. Nope! It started at the back and I was first. Astro boy's dad was going to burn my ribs. This isn't the most frightening one. Those usually end up with a strange blob eating my hand, a fish eating my dad or the Grimm Reaper. Sometimes being stuck in basement or a giant man made out of sand attacking me as well. Recently, my dreams have only been like Polar bears breaking all laws of nature and hunting humans.

Most recent nightmare made me scared to leave bed for a few hours and made me scared to fall asleep for like week.
I almost cried.
I'm not very strong person hehe.

Attached: FlopOnTheFloor.jpg (1080x1350, 68K)

>Nightmare begins
>Wandering at dusk
>Some hilly area, trees growing in copses here and there
>Lots of random grasses and vines
>Keep tripping over vines
>See concrete building on the horizon
>Two floors at the most, not much bigger than some shitty McMansion
>None of the windows are lit
>Bent into two right angles, two side wings partly surround the end of a gravel road
>Gigantic radio tower rising up from it
>Hundreds of feet into the air it goes
>Approach it like a particularly inbred Jow Forumslack
>Can't see between the two wings of the building, can't see the front doors or anything
>SUDDENLY, AIR RAID SIREN
>It's fucking LOUD
>Ground trembles and dark shapes start to pour out from between the wings
>Kind alike what OP posted, except no skull, just big white eyes with pinpoint pupils
>Several at first
>Then tens
>Then hundreds
>Some stagger about on two legs
>Others walk with their backs to the ground on all fours
>Some push their front halves along the ground and kinda corkscrew-writhe along
>They start to get closer and closer
>Faster and faster
>The siren doesn't drown out their chattering
>Run away and end up in McMansion suburbs
>Everyone's gone
>Horrible feeling that death is inevitable but try to flee and hide anyway

Attached: Asami Sato 02.jpg (1647x1121, 476K)