Why don't Americans use cutlery?

Why don't Americans use cutlery?

Attached: 01012014_Fries[2].jpg (1000x649, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qi.com/infocloud/cutlery
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because using a fork for a fucking single, one fry is retarded. That's like eating toasted bread sandwiches.

just put as many fries on the fork that can fit

When was the last time you ate 1 of anything?

None. It's dumb.

You're clearly not a man of culture

>not skewering multiple chips at a time

Hello Andy

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Cideati siem nip iev xovj vjios jepft. Ov't emtu mitt iyqiptowi vjep atoph ievoph aviptomt.

Because cutlery gives you an overbite.

what the hell did he mean

Why did Brits ban cutlery?

a lot of us do. You’re unfairly generalizing, Our president even eats pizza with a fork.

Why are cutlery americans?

qi.com/infocloud/cutlery

God bless you andy, you’re a true American hero

Assuming you're talking about all of the American continent and not only about the United States, i do use cutlery for things i can't eat with just my hands, like rice and beans. But if it's something that i can grab with my hands and not get messy, like a delicious acarajé, i just do it because it's easier and i have less silverware to wash (i do use a napkin to hold the food if it can stain my hands, though). But many people here use a knife and a fork to eat everything, even cheeseburgers and hotdogs.

Attached: 1206dbf5902445a33727eafb12a5e558.jpg (1808x1808, 224K)

No I’m pretty sure he’s talking about just us

Ah..! the art of food! stops abruptly south of Peru and gets increasingly unrefined the further south you go...

How do you know it’s a he? I hope you didn’t misgender them! How many phobic traits can one person possibly have?

Holy fuck Americans are dumb

Because we are animals, and don't understand how to use tools.

That fucking swine... is he still alive?

Because America, Swede. Land of the free.

Attached: images (11).jpg (489x301, 11K)