The age of consent: legal, but is it right?

My friend who has a teenage daughter has a friend that lives next door that is 16 and I find her attractive. She seems to have a sense of humor, is cute, and I would ask her out, except, I am 29. Is this too young? Is the age gap too big? In my state, its completely legal, but does it make it right, or even socially acceptable?

Attached: 1530205615488.gif (245x400, 959K)

I'd say it's morally fine but there's also the social repercussions, her parents still have full custody of her until she's 18 so if they don't approve it'll be tough.

If you two want to be in a relationship... Why not?

What state do you live in?

I have no issue asking her parents for permission. I dont know if it makes a difference, but they are both adoptive parents, her biological parents died in an accident
Im not for certain, I was just going to ask, takes two to tango
Kentucky

>Kentucky
Are you both white? If so I'm sure there won't be in issue with her parents.

Does she like you or has shown interest in a relationship with you?

Yes
She is cordial enough, Im not for certain what to think. She is a bit awkward around me, I dont know if she is just because she is young, shy, or what

Qifutefotvt hiv vji suqi.

statutory rape is not rape

Half your age (rounded up) plus seven
29/2= 15
15+7=21
5 years off

Too far off. Don't do it, user

I'm not inherently opposed to the idea but... I'm not sure a healthy relationship is possible with an age gap like that. Unless she's very mature for her age and/or you're immature for yours

Do it user

I say just continue talking to her and wait to see if you still have feelings.

Any particular reason?

Im probably more immature for being 29, but I get away with it for looking younger than I really am
Its kind of difficult to get time to talk to her without being tok forward. I generally just invite her along to functions when possible

16 is legal where I'm from. Sorry OP.

Its legal here as well, Im more curious if people would find it socially acceptable or more creepy that I have interests in a girl so young

But yeah age gap is pretty large in this case. Life goes on though so don't be sad about it.

When I was growing up during the late 90s and early 2000s it was seen as creepy and inappropriate as hell if a guy in his 20's would be dating a high schooler.

I recommend looking more towards your own age, at least early 20's or so. This 16 year old isnt the only girl on the planet, user.

I find it kind of weird. I'd say it's strange you can find yourself enjoying the company of a 16 year old, but here I am on fucking Jow Forums.
Where I live, though, dating 16 at 29 would be strongly frowned upon. Not sure what it's like in the south.

Mostly because women my age are already used up, gettig ready to "settle down" for beta bux. I figured find one young and keep her from going down the path of the Roastie

>15+7=21
Yea ok

american education

Americans are so dumb.

i knew this bloke who was close to mid-20s dating this 15-16 year old in my class a couple years back
even went to the debutante ball with him
but fuckin hell was it awkward as fuck when they broke up

How so?

>Mostly because women my age are already used up, gettig ready to "settle down" for beta bux
I mean, why weren't you able to settle down sooner then?

Never been really hot with women. To be honest, never had a girlfriend before in my life, and I buried the notion for quite sometime of ever having any sort of intimate relationship

Actually maybe this is ok. If you're both starting with relatively the same experience

I'm going to post your op on /cgl/. lol. I hope you don't mind.

he broke into her house to ask why everything went wrong after all he did
she then talked and joked about it loudly to her classmates for several weeks
this guy had zero brains, muscle or job
how they got together is the biggest mystery on the planet

>cosplay
Any particular reason?
Well, I can firmly say that I wouldn't do that, considering thats fucking insane, Im just concerned about if I should just drop the idea and move on or formulate a way of going about things, like talking to the adoptive father beforehand

Their feels thread is just r9k shit.

WOW BLACK LOLI

Attached: 1528840567558.gif (900x1000, 233K)

킁카킁카
우아아아아아아아아아아아아아아아아아아아아아아!
귀여워!

킁카킁카! 스하스하! 스하~~~~ 쿨럭쿠럭!!!좋은 냄새에에에에에에에에! 어라・・・・?F・・・?에에에에에에에에? 파이널!?!? 냐아아아아아아아아아아! 우와아아아아아아아아아아!

만나고 싪어어어어어어어어어어! 큐이이이이이이이이이이이잉!!