You have committed crimes against r/banter and her people, what say you in your defense?

You have committed crimes against r/banter and her people, what say you in your defense?

Attached: Bantrun Guard.jpg (400x400, 31K)

i'm not a criminal, i dislike traps, gays and kotposters.
A+ filename by the way.

I'm the Jarl's Thane! I demand you let me go at once

Unfortunately, I'm the High King of Skyrim.

I REGRET NOTHING
VIVA LA GAYPOSTERS

kot

Come on. We both know Snek posting is a waste of both of our times.

has r/banter ever been outside walking along a trail in the woods with their uncle when you start feeling a tingly in your body and you try and deduce where thingly weingly feeling is coming from and you look down and realize oh shit you have a boner so you release your willy from your pants to jack off much to uncle's dismay when a mosquito bites your willy and it swells up and makes it harder to jack off so you ask your uncle to help you and he says that you'll have to settle with anal masturbation so he pushes you with your pants down onto the ground but the tree stump that landed in your ass isn't enough to make you ejaculate so uncle unzips his pants and inserts himself into you and he gets splinters on his dick from the tree trunk but he keeps on going and he's ripping your anal passage with the splinters and you start to bleed out and he leaves you in the woods with a treetrunk up your ass but it's all okay because you're typing this right now?

Attached: cadorna.jpg (550x330, 22K)

I like 2d girls

lol ok fag *crouches down and disappears behind him* heh... *stabs him with mithril dagger* beter luck next time kiddo....

Henlo. Amm thane ov bantrun

I don't care if you're best buddies with the Guild Master, I'll still smash in your skull if you try anything.

How can i help a brother Nord?
Oh, forgive me, Thane. I didn't realize it was you. We'll look the other way this time, but even the Jarl's influence has its limits. Be more careful.

Attached: wrg_large.png (270x270, 103K)

Attached: 1483140679198.jpg (600x614, 55K)

marty is a male thot

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM!

Attached: 1282103597986.jpg (370x278, 31K)

Go fiddling with any locks around here, we're going to have a real problem.
Wait... I know you.
No lollygagging.
Citizen.

Attached: 180px-SR-npc-Whiterun_Guard.jpg (180x180, 13K)

I'm innocent though

Attached: 2343424.jpg (507x507, 132K)

Suck my cock

>i dislike gays and kotposters
>i'm not a criminal
lifelong punishment at the very least
>traps
this was your way out of execution
watch yourself, profligate

>r/banter

Attached: 1526755768337.jpg (588x823, 75K)

Nothing wrong with that term

By order of the Jarl, stop right there!
I know your kind, always sneaking about.
Stay out of trouble, Nord.

Attached: whiterun_guard_flanders_area_by_skyrim_vandenterghem-d94r4yg.jpg (516x602, 54K)

By the gods, you're diseased. Get yourself to the White Phial and purchase a remedy. Failing this kill yourself faggot.
newfag

Attached: 18273687123.jpg (552x663, 188K)

> He just gives up the larp and outright says "newfag"

Attached: Heh.png (340x340, 97K)

wow i made that

Attached: Guard_Patrol.png (1348x780, 1.68M)

hail sithis

Attached: sexysikke.jpg (160x200, 14K)

I'm white.

Grug just wants to club people

Attached: 1517002761849.png (485x443, 24K)

Se-no

Attached: Seno.png (1920x1080, 461K)

You have me mistaken for a weeb sir, I in fact posted a thread with a nice helmet picture and a story about visiting the Westworld park. Please unhand me and go contribute.

Pink ids mean you're gay