I feel like i am eventually gonna kill myself so what i do now doesn't really matter. Anyone else feel the same?

I feel like i am eventually gonna kill myself so what i do now doesn't really matter. Anyone else feel the same?

Attached: shuaiby.png (604x470, 724K)

No just you

K byeeeeee

why would you think that

Well, in the long run we're all dead. May as well live your life while you have it.

id kill myself, too, if my taste in anime was so shit!

Because im probably gonna do it within the next year. Why finish school or even keep going to work?

Just stop thinking that way
Think "I don't want to die so I'm not killing myself"

It makes me feel like what I do matters even more because it's the last things people will remember me by. I don't really think about killing myself that much though, this user has a point

spectral

rude reply
understandable reply
funny reply

Kind of

Every day bro. The only thing that is stopping me is my fear of fucking it up and end like a disabled vegetable.

Attached: 1519278175556.png (856x2456, 227K)

if you’ve made up your mind to do it in the next year, drop out school. Keep working in the meantime though, so that can you can afford some degree of comfort. I’m not going to lie to you—for some people, it gets better, for others, it never does.

I tried all of those but you just end up with your vision going red and your head feeling like it's going to explode. Even if you sit there for 10 minutes nothing happens.

Yes

You are going to die anyway so why wait?

Attached: memzdremz.jpg (800x563, 181K)

i tried drinking myself to death

it doesn't work

Attached: 411.jpg (225x225, 9K)

You’re not trying hard enough.

> Why finish school or even keep going to work?
to experience new things

Try going to a college filled with normiefags when you antisocial as fuck. Now that makes ya wanna suicide immediately.

You're supposed to use bleach not Carltons

If you do it don't wave into the camera to bring your face out of focus. Seriously. The fucking retard shot himself, literally took his life just so he could deliver a stream, AND THEN HE RUINS IT ALL BY WAVING INTO THE CAMERA RIGHT BEFORE HE DOES IT MAKING THE ACTUAL SHOT INTO HIS FACE AND HIS BRAIN SPLATTERING ABOUT COMPLETELY BLURRY AND OUT OF FOCUS

FUCK

FUCK

FUCK

Attached: rage1.jpg (445x459, 57K)

Hanging, as long as you prepare correctly, you CANNOT fuck up a hanging unles you’re not all-in, pussy.

I'm not talking about hanging.

shut up

Attached: ireland-immigrants.jpg (600x370, 283K)

Pussy

Ok

I do. I keep progressing in life just on the off chance something good happens to me and I suddenly don't desperately want to die everyday.

I feel you man, I've been struggling for years

Set small short-term goals for yourself, so you have something to look forward to.

Attached: F7A56D54-895D-4B93-9966-0EE623DDE5D5.jpg (688x918, 75K)

it works you didn't try hard enough
Trust me i'm a doctor

I had my suicide planned out since I was 12.
Now I wake up happier every day.

Here's how I did it.

1.Find something huge to work towards (I got redpilled, angry, & now am working to become the best white man I can be, fuck those that wanted me the way I used to be.)

2. Start eating fucking steak, stay away from the fucking onions & starbucks, faggot. (Junk food and soda are just different words for onions.)

3.Start fucking lifting, faggot. (Don't pretend that you can't because you don't own weights, I started with fucking books in cut up backpacks & plastic bags.)

4. Start fucking reading, faggot. (Vidya can fuck off, (((they))) want you to stay a stupid fucking manchild, fuck them.)

5. Get the fuck off for bant & make Pol/Fit/lit your holy fucking trinity of boards.

6. You're a faggot, faggot. Pic unrefuckinglated. It's fucking cool, faggot.

Attached: TsGp1V9.jpg (1080x1920, 180K)

Wtf I like Jow Forums now

hey HEY HEY
i have something that is fucking simple
DON'T. FUCKING. T H I N K. ABOUT.IT
simple ay
how?
distract yourself
go out with friends
JUST FUCKING DO SOMETHING

BASED
You give em hell son

Attached: 1530754349279.jpg (633x640, 87K)

Attached: sikkesexy.jpg (160x200, 13K)

>this thread again
>same image
lets hope you do

Attached: dond2.png (203x197, 33K)

Isn’t this image the default for all an hero threads now?

only cause some retarded girl from managed to chroma key blood splatter without knowing what a shotgun really does to a face.
>inb4 should have heard mom scream
>inb4 trust me its a guy from /rk9/

Attached: but.png (175x184, 36K)

What? What girl?

Nope

Attached: oamlftor.png (350x383, 138K)

really tho if this isnt just bait you might as well hedge your bets and err on the "i wont kill myself" side of decision making because, if we assume you an hero, it doesnt matter but, if we assume you grow the fuck up, you havent completely fucked up your life.
Kinda like pascals wager.
egypt kun, you dont have first world problems, ok, so dont give useless platitudinal advice

he deaded lmao
[spoiler]also die fagt[/spoiler]

I'm ashamed to have you as a compatriot

Attached: 1501017755620.jpg (446x810, 38K)

His little wave was so cute tho.

Attached: EEDFAEB1-E729-4C8D-A7F4-0E8DCDA6D841.gif (460x257, 687K)

That just gives me severe anxiety