Cashier pops her tit out as a power move while berating a customer

>US customer service

liveleak.com/view?t=7kid_1530901285

Attached: IMG_2943.png (750x1334, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phryne
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5928817/Cashier-launches-foul-mouthed-tirade-customer-exposes-BREAST-saying-thats-t-t-bi-h.html
instagram.com/p/Bfj3Vqtl-KY/
reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/7zuugo/update_on_the_thats_my_fuckin_tit_bitch_girl/
open.spotify.com/episode/6w76kUOZ5DjCJ1LCcOmfho?nd=1
liveleak.com/view?t=7kid_1530901285
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We already had this thread

>serving a nigger
she did the right thing, also 1 Post by the Meme Flag, can't wait for Trump to destroy your new world order.

Attached: 1496602704170.jpg (575x432, 73K)

I want to be dominated by an american waifu.

same

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phryne

Attached: Jean-Léon_Gérôme,_Phryne_revealed_before_the_Areopagus_(1861)_-_01.jpg (2240x1400, 1.13M)

Did she squirt the guy?

Basic Gestalt?

what the fuck is a 'power move' and how does flashing your tit count as one?

I also don't understand this

its' pretty great lads

Attached: 4262436354745.jpg (480x360, 29K)

>pulls tit out for a protest.
She thinks it's a protest but I would stare like a creep and smile.
Jokes on her.

Its this thing called a joke you sperging autists

Attached: 1530946598429.png (423x423, 110K)

The hunt is hard, man

its like a dab

Explain what a power move is you fucking faggot.

this shit is old news

The real story here is the guy on the left dabbing when she shows her tits.

isn't that indecent exposure or does that law only apply to men now?

>Watch all kinds of gore on Liveleak
>But 18+ warning and press continue to see a tit

>she's weird okay
>*flashes right breast*
>YEAH THAT'S MY TIT BITCH!

Press and hold the L+R triggers to perform a power move.

It's the new way to dab. Getting your tit out

Attached: get-yer-ya-yas-out-600x600.jpg (600x600, 78K)

See

I mean what is going on to start the whole thing. Seems like they were there after hours?

Attached: sHt5q.jpg (349x642, 40K)

Good for her. I hope she doesn't get fired. Fuck that uppity nigger.

The best known event in Phryne's life is her trial. Athenaeus writes that she was prosecuted for a capital charge and defended by the orator Hypereides, who was one of her lovers. Athenaeus does not specify the nature of the charge, but Pseudo-Plutarch writes that she was accused of impiety. The speech for the prosecution was written by Anaximenes of Lampsacus according to Diodorus Periegetes. When it seemed as if the verdict would be unfavourable, Hypereides removed Phryne's robe and bared her breasts before the judges to arouse their pity. Her beauty instilled the judges with a superstitious fear, who could not bring themselves to condemn "a prophetess and priestess of Aphrodite" to death. They decided to acquit her out of pity.

Attached: Genrich_Ippolitovich_Semiradsky_-_Roma,_1889.jpg (2187x1100, 504K)

TITS AND GTFO

Attached: 1479403488495.gif (350x300, 1.99M)

White people getting mad is so better than a jigaboo statement on infinite loop.

That's kinda hot...

Dailymail
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5928817/Cashier-launches-foul-mouthed-tirade-customer-exposes-BREAST-saying-thats-t-t-bi-h.html

murika

gas it all

Attached: 346237.jpg (426x600, 391K)

Poor girl, niggers are the fucking worst

>That's my fuckin' tit bitch
Why do white people pretend to take the moral high ground and then do stupid stuff like this? The black woman in the video didn't take her clothes off while screaming. Why can't white people control themselves. Animals, all of them.

It gets you taken serioubsly on Jow Forums

I bet she's got a angry wee snapper too

Tatted herself
instagram.com/p/Bfj3Vqtl-KY/

Attached: 4E031C1100000578-5928817-image-a-90_1530980260372.jpg (634x466, 82K)

it's like a gorilla or other primal ape posturing to show it's superiority

oh wow you totally dont sound like a virgin

That girl is a dumb whore. Honestly looked worse than the nigger

If there was anyone under 18 in the restaurant she can get charged with a felony. It's already a class c misdemeanor of disorderly conduct is usually the charge for exposure. It was for me.

>pull out cock as power move
>arrested
Female privilege yet again!

Show me another instance, because I can show you around 40 different videos of fat naked niggers running down the street from Youtube alone.

Kind of trashy and loud mouthed but I'd breed her.

>LIKE LITERALLY
This shit makes me want to punch the person saying it every time I hear it.

>Watch the video
>Everyone in the video is acting like a nigger
Why?

Jerkin at Chuck E. Cheese they let you off easy freak

Just from my experience in fast food niggers are absolute shit-tier customers, no other ethnic group competes
>eat ENTIRE fucking meal
>complain about it’s afterwards and demand a refund
Not even spics and arabs do this

Millennial and now this looks to maybe be gen z are all so small and pathetic and frail. They screech at the top of their lungs over things but they could never fight anyone for shit. That man in the video sounds like a whiny dying calf towards the end. No wonder the girl didn’t leave, she knew neither of them could physically remove her. One day I hope something like this happens to me so I can shatter the skulls of these weaklings.

gross

You see the way that titty jump out for air?
Why are American whites adopting the speech patterns of the American negro?

Nah I streaked a Baptist mega church on singles night. Had no idea it was singles night so I got lucky. Otherwise I wouldve been charged with a felony etc.

>*snap* yep, this is going in my fat naked nigger woman collection. 1488 guise!

I have no idea how liberals who work in the service industry aren't red pilled in the first few months on niggers. When I was 18 working at a department store I was far left. Very soon though after repeated exposure to niggers being rude, arrogant, scamming, ignorant etc. You very quickly develop a disdain for them. People who still stand up for them, I don't know if it's the indocrination and brainwashing they receive from our institutions being too strong or they secretly hate them like the rest of us and keep their power level hidden.

Attached: IMG_0823.png (483x470, 184K)

Jews injected nigger culture and slang into the mainstream

Reddit saying she was called into work unexpectedly after drinking to cover a shift
reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/7zuugo/update_on_the_thats_my_fuckin_tit_bitch_girl/

kek

Why do I get British vibes from this girl? If you play the video without sound you'd swear she was making a munchy box or some shit.

Attached: britventi.jpg (231x486, 25K)

this desu

>Whataboutism
>Justifying this behavior
>Justifying white people acting like animals
Not only are you stupid for trying the 'b-b-b-buh wut about this' You're stupid because you don't understand the hypocrisy of your statement. It's not about what the other races act like. It's the fact that white people still act like this. Don't try and flip this the other way. This isn't about the black girl behind the camera, you retard. The title of the thread wasn't "Black woman sees white girl's tit" it's about the white girl and her shitty behavior. Jesus you people are so dumb, you don't even realise when you're deflecting and moving goal posts. It's such a common thing to you.

Disappointing. Tit was smol. :(

Attached: 1530282578381.jpg (607x962, 261K)

cringe, why do mutts always act like they're the main character of some sass movie and own the fucking air that surrounds them. Biggest egos with ZERO to back it up.

Because she's ginger

i would have laughed my ass off if the nigger said "not an argument" when she flashed her titty

>negative canthal tilt

Just lol

Go fight an emu faggot.
>sounds like a virgin
LOL wewlad

Obviously it is rape bait to an alpha male. If you are an onion boy like the guy in the video, you cover your eyes and look away.

Seriously though, the customer arguing is a non-tipping nigger and the SJW restaurateurs got a hard redpill. She should've called that black sow a nigger

Attached: 1531087612501m.jpg (685x1024, 62K)

The most disgusting thing about the video, was the guy..

Attached: jfc.jpg (1366x768, 84K)

I thought he was looking away like a submissive onion boy

Since 9/11 you can't masturbate on a airplane anymore, thanks a lot bin laden

>Cashier pops her tit out
why though. Is this normal in Am*rica?

I wish

She was adapting her vernacular to what she nog customer was using.

So what actually happened? Was the nigger out of order and trying to run some scam, or was the cashier just a sperg cunt?

This is some hilarious shit, though. America is like hell on earth.

Podcast interview with Zubsgirl
open.spotify.com/episode/6w76kUOZ5DjCJ1LCcOmfho?nd=1

Says the irrelevant flag

>to what she nog customer was using
Is that even nigger talk? That just sounds like retard talk.

This. But if you say it to one of us we'll punch your rotted teeth out of your mouth to prove you wrong. So I guess you're only half right, eurofag

>being a redditor

Attached: 1A94F0DF-C265-4B64-95C1-6CA95C875A18.png (396x385, 131K)

>So what actually happened? Was the nigger out of order and trying to run some scam, or was the cashier just a sperg cunt?
Apparently, cashier girl was called in for a shift at the last minute after already drinking. Customer asked for food to be returned and to get a refund for some reason, then the video pretty much begins. Also the cashier girl was fired.

Attached: xDPyvmK.jpg (750x1073, 630K)

he probly didn't want to get #MeeToo'd out of his crappy job

Didn't considered that, like a Ginyu force pose, one flash a tit, the other dab.

That's not a bad little tiddie... hope she's of age

they said they were closed. this reminds me of that story from what a week ago about the black lady kicked out of some place after they were closed and some one working there got fired.

if this is the same case i can understand why some one working there got fired. im pretty sure thats a minor. sending nudes of yourself if your a minor is distributing child pron. that means that dinner is using child pron to get customers

>*flashes cock*
fyte me fatties

The man with the glasses look like that indie developer who flipped the fingers at those who gave him money.

>months old video
>1 post by this ID
GOD BLESS REDDIT

>no intelligent reply
>checks flag
I don't know what I expected.

hahhaha

This whore reflexively shows her tits when she's in a stressful situation

Yes... yes I can get behind this movement

No, it's fine. She's white. See there are more videos of other people doing worse. So this is fine. It's justified.

The black woman complains that the cashier girl took her food and threw it out - and the place they are at is closed. I'm assuming that the black woman came in at, or near, closing time and proceeded to make the entire restaurant staff stay far later than they wanted to. The cashier, being a woman of action, decides she's had enough and throws out the food and tells the black woman to leave. Then we see the video

Attached: aOZPfG6.jpg (1220x1578, 256K)

>getting a tattoo just to get laid

... I probably would to

When the s o i kicks in.

Best Rock Album in History!

>liveleak.com/view?t=7kid_1530901285
worthless skank. hoping shes violently raped within the next 2 hours

It’s America? I don’t know what else you expect.

why do women do this as some sort of statement? Don't they know men like breasts, and they're just playing into their hands?

Attached: 9QT7HQ4[1].jpg (970x1085, 90K)

>You can eat my asshole
o-ok