Americans are not stupid

>Americans are not stupid

Attached: mutt_education.png (1366x386, 45K)

thefuck i can do this in my head

>american education.

Attached: 1525933785037.jpg (641x530, 25K)

great post OP

Attached: 1468564279811.webm (427x318, 1.46M)

I'm assuming it's just a warm up problem and there's a harder follow up to it.

>we wuz mathematician and sheeeeiiiitt

>MAT318
>4.

AB was cinch, but BA is a real bitch.

What's your problem, Op?
You seem to be bitching that your distance learning course is too easy.
Yep. It's a diploma mill. I got a Masters from a big name diploma mill - cuz the other school I went too hand a prof who gave me a D because I didn't eat her skanky pussy, the Mormon professor wouldn't approve my Ph.D. thesis because it got him no funding, and the Poo professor was racist as fuck against whites and a total retard who let Indians cheat like hell.

It isn’t an honours linear algebra class. Could something like linear algebra for accounting. Also the number system for classes isn’t uniform from school to school

It gets better:

(10 points)
Sketch the trace of the parametrized curve
r(t) =〈t, cos t, sin t〉in R3.

>Math 318 Introduction to Calculus of Several Variables FS
>Differential and integral calculus of functions of n-variables making some use of matrix algebra, and at a level of rigor intermediate between that of Calculus III and upper level analysis courses. Students may not receive credit for both Math 308 and 318. Prereq: Math 233 and 309 (not concurrent)
Looks like a sophomore level class. Without knowing the context in which the question is asked, I can't really determine if it's a silly obvious question or just something from a daily quiz the first week of class.

my dildo looks like this

I'm not in engineering or teaching other people math. I have no need to learn this. It is useless to me outside of being a smug prick on the internet towards others who don't care if they can solve it or not.

you are literally a brainlet, go back to reddt or 9gay

>I don't understand it but I'm trying to make myself feel better anyways

Most people do not go above differential equations unless they are math or physics students. I guess all engineers, all doctors, and most scientists are brainlets

It's likely linear algebra and the first assignment of the course.

>being a smug prick on the internet towards others who don't care if they can solve it or not.

That was for you.

an entire exercise.

It says midterm 1. The linear algebra class I took had 2 midterms with the first being very basic stuff like row echelon, adding, multiplication, inversion. The second was Cramer’s rule, projection, span etc. And the final was inner space, complex numbers, and eigen stuff

what the fuck am I even looking at

gief name of this shit

Attached: 128mbt5b.jpg (240x238, 11K)

Lukio math

Linear algebra. Super fun math class, no sarcasm it was one of my favourite classes

Lukio? Is that Mongolian?

yes. Please respect our language and culture!

From small maths: M :DDDDDDDDDDDD

Attached: 1504472838579.jpg (655x527, 36K)

I don't get it.

>not realizing multiplication is the same both ways

yeah ill admit i was never taught this
is A = 2 x 1 x 3... or A = 2 + 1 +3...?

No

Then what is it?