My Daily Stack
-Fish Oil
-Vitamin D
-St Johns Wort
-Lion's Mane
-Probiotics
-100mg Caffeine
-100mg L-Theanine

Attached: take the heart pill.jpg (1300x812, 93K)

>supplements

What do you take for your autism?

Do those do anything user?

whisky mostly.

Enjoy your supplement-induced cancers burger!

Attached: 1531076125315.jpg (1511x1094, 263K)

This.

Just eat a balanced diet with plenty of fruit, veggies, meat and fish you absolute sperg.

thanks for letting us know you're a degenerate drug user so we can find you on the day of the rope, faggot.

I just take a multi-vitamin everyday.

Attached: B1FA5A14-2A88-4268-8F3C-7FD74A7B65A0.jpg (4032x3024, 1.79M)

>Do those do anything user?

>Fish Oil
Tons of research to show it helps brain development and depression. People in Scandinavia who took fish oil everyday were 40% less likely to be depressed.
>Vitamin D
Super important to brain function and something that is lacking in our society where we spend all day inside
>St Johns Wort
Used to treat depression naturally. Use with caution tho.
>Lion's Mane
Shown to cure Alzheimers in mice, lots of promising research
>Probiotics
Gotta keep a healthy gut biome, our modern diets kill healthy gut bacteria which can regulate mood among other things
>100mg Caffeine
Gotta wake up
>100mg L-Theanine
Takes the edge off caffeine, can be used to treat anxiety

>supplements
>cancer

yeah
but no

>fish oil
Completely useless, your body makes enough
>vitamin D
Go outside more often, a pill isn’t even remotely the same
>st. Johns wort
This raises serotonin and makes you feel content with everything. Not good, it’s basically nature’s SSRI. You want to be raising dopamine.
>Lion’s mane
This is okay
>probiotics
Once again, this will raise serotonin because the majority of it is made in the stomach. Serotonin lowers dopamine which lowers testosterone.
>100mg of caffeine
This is excellent, caffeine is insanely healthy and after chronic use causes your body to more efficiently process energy
>L-Theanine
Great addition with the caffeine and upregulates dopamine

I take 500mg Niacin daily, as well as a GAT Multivitamin + Test booster.

Reminder that if you eat vitamin supplements WITHOUT a deficiency you'll get chest problems like I have.
Heart palapations and bad feelings (no chest pain however) and such
some can be so bad that you get high blood pressure and then a heart attack.
Do NOT have too much of any vitamin, or too little. Having too many vitamins will cause you problems.

100mg of sadness

You do not need a vitamin D supplement, go outside and drink milk occasionally and you'll be fine.
Too much caffeine too much whatever the fuck that thing is.
Fish oil is a meme, eat some meats and vegetables and fruits, no problems at all.

350mg of test e per week

>100 mg caffeine is too much
>drink milk for your health

No

Brainlet here. How do you increase dopamine? What other good natural supplements are there? I thought caffeine addiction was bad?

What's the deal with BCAAs?

>drink milk occasionally
boomer advice

I use snake oil. It helps against everything.

supplement_merchant_smiling_and_rubbing_hands_together.jpg

I thought you piss out excess vitamins

Prozac and melatonin.

Doesn't your body compensate by producing less T

That's only vitamin c you piss out excess of

Also, brain force. Gotta stay sharp.

Attached: 1530963533805.png (1168x990, 252K)

This is for Europeans and our lack of sunlight, vitamin D is important and the Sun is a main source, with the sun not being around you need otherways to get vitamin D, hence milk, this is why MOST white europeans do NOT have lactose intolerance while more than 90% of asians and nogs do. It is not boomer advice, you are just mutts.
You do piss out excess vitamins, but too much and some lingers in your bloodstream, can take up to 2 weeks to fully leave, or if heavy intravenous stuff can take 6 months, for example inducing comatose type stuff.

Before supplementing, speak with a trusted nutritionist; you might not be deficient in certain minerals and vitamins if you eat properly.

Type in “Ray Peat Dopamine” on google and read through the forum posts. Don’t worry about the PUFA stuff. L-Tyrosine is the amino acid precursor to dopamine. It’s in all of the proteins we eat but we rarely absorb enough of it because it has to directly compete with a lot of other ones. L-Dopa will raise dopamine and be extremely noticeable, hence why they prescribe it to Parkinson’s patients. But it will cause downregulation overtime. Supplementing either the P5P or Pyrodoxine versions of B6 will raise dopamine. The most noticeable symptom of low dopamine is feeling content with everything and no motivation to improve. Another symptom is puffy nipples, not quite gyno where there is a hard lump, but puffy and looks like minor gyno. This is because dopamine antagonizes prolactin which causes puffy nipples in men. Raising dopamine will also raise testosterone.

Oh and BCAA’s are pretty bad. Your body will only be able to mostly absorb one of the amino acids. It’s best to get them through milk because of the slow absorption time. I recommend L-Tyrosine individually though.

My point is that you shouldnt be drinking estrogen

None. I will try to stay pill-free as long as possible. When i was little and didnt know any better, doctors used to give me risperdal, and i think it may have fucked me up somehow. At most I take a painkiller when I am quite sick (i rarely am), and I leave it up to my body to beat the ilness - as people should do, what the fuck do we have immune systems for? Especially Americans who take antibiotics for every little thing and then there are resistant superbacteria... Value your immune system and support it (like inoculation and eating healthy foods), not supplant with drugs.

They are useless