How do you make friends after finishing school?

Attached: pepe.jpg (606x341, 28K)

You don't

Wtf is finishing school?

Come here fren

Finish school or make friends?

Coworkers?

friends are overrated

Both, you fucking retard.

grindr

Approach men in a public toilet. Just kind of make eye contact then stare at their bulge.

Stare at their hot bulge.

You don't. If you didn't have a social life in school you're fucked. Period.

And without close friends you won't meet "sane" girls. Just like sane women won't ever date friendless men. It's an endless circle of defeat.

We all friends here user c:

Wrong. Go do a sport or a hobby or make work mates (depends on career, tradies are easy because everyone just hits the pub routinely). I have a handful of mates now, 2 are old high school mates I talk to maybe twice a year, 2 girls who I met surfing & a mate from Uni. Otherwise my only other human contact that isn't my mother, are women I see.

I lost nearly all my mates between 20 & 23. Just because people move, get in relationships or are too exhausted from work to do anything. I still have 2 mates from High School out of all of them who I don't even talk to at all but when we meet up it's like nothing's changed. Everyone else are basically strangers.

Play pool at a local pub, join a shooting range club, do stuff with coworkers, its really not hard, you just have to be able to talk with people about your interests without turning into human spaghetti

Through work, hobbies, etc. After school (both high school and college), people move and you never really see them anymore.

That's true in High School and, at most, up until your early 20s. After that basically every single woman just wants a man who has his shit together or is mature. I hit 25 & the 'party' girls who were into drinking & partying every weekend, trying to get laid by the most attractive guy they could, started giving me the attention because I've travelled, have a decent career & I've looked after myself.

Go outside. Get a hobby. Talk to strangers that are doing similar activities as you. You can also stay in university clubs and help out afterwards if you live in the same town. You will meet tons of people this way.

>t. guy that graduated University and is making new friends.

Get a job

This. Life becomes a power dynamic of bosses, co-workers and bitch girlfriend. You never get to have friends again.

Get off Jow Forums

bump

Coworkers

Or irl meet ups with people from online.

Sadly. This

Attached: fmlfam.png (257x290, 38K)

By working at walmart

I dont.

/thread

Attached: 1466740594398.jpg (320x320, 19K)

Prison.

Meaningful friendships are impossible in America. You cant have real relationships with fake people. I think bongs, Australians, etc. still have real friendships, but I do t really know.

>The irony of posting this on Jow Forums

I came here to shed friends

Why?

Also remember to pretend to be interested in what they are talking about too.

fpbp
i read a study that you lose about 10 friends a year after highschool. the only "friends" you will have eventually will be co-workers, neighbors, in-laws. Till you inevitably die with your lipstick on and a big bad dragon dildo fully inserted into your asshole

Stop thinking you are better than everybody because if your shitty taste in music or whatever. It's pretty easy. Even stupid people pick up on that shit.

Only real friends you will ever have are ones you know from your childhood.

>leftovers

>friends
>after school
work, but I even quit that. not a good idea.
some times I'll pass by people riding the wave of life, and I like them. sometimes they stick around for a while.

these are friends to me.

mother fucker, are you me?

correct. if you have any feelings of superiority, they should be rooted in your dedication to God. An eye to discern good follows this.

College, gyms, work or meeting them through other friends

Are you He? Then You, too I am.

Vodka helps.

We are your friends, user. You can go to work and bond with coworkers

Start doing hard drugs.

Serious answer here.
Put down roots in your community. Make your town better. Go to church, join the gym, join clubs, walk down the street and talk to everybody you see. Find out who needs help and help them. Make your town better.

Selling them works too.

This is the correct answer.

I never was able to. After 17 I lost all my friends and I'm 31 now and haven't had a single friend in 14 years straight. Virgin too.

And this is why moving is bad.

i only have convenience friends. if someone moves more than a 20 minute drive away, i basically have to write them off. i live in a condo and my friends are the younger neighbors.

true

Yes you can, just avoid people with egos.

As if women cared about people

You don't, basically. It gets harder and harder to make good friends as you get older, people get 'settled' in their social circles and then when they start getting married you're either in the 'young family' club with them or you're still acting like a bachelor which clashes with their lifestyle.

imo the death of fraternities is a problem we should address. part of the problem is women always want to invade 'boys clubs' and any male space is considered sexist, meanwhile women are allowed to have countless female-only spaces