Could someone red pill me on post op dilation. I keep hearing things like how it's not so bad...

Could someone red pill me on post op dilation. I keep hearing things like how it's not so bad, that it's as convenient as an ear piercing and that you can stop doing it at some point. Their are even youtubers like pic related who try to make it look pleasurable

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 29K)

It's for faggots.

step 1. Dilation
step 2. An hero
any questions?

>>/lgbt
not political and fuck off
saged and reported.

It's forcing a wound to stay open, and god forbid any of it becomes dirty or infected. It becomes a damn nightmare that makes you want to lose your lunch just hearing about it.
I regret reading those pictures that were uploaded here.

Attached: 1410800008097.gif (455x252, 2.31M)

Ok, chop your dick off. Why the fuck are you asking pol about this stuff?

Sticking foreign objects into a festering open wound is the latest fad for mutilated psychotic faggots.

>I keep hearing things like how it's not so bad, that it's as convenient as an ear piercing and that you can stop doing it at some point.
Whoever told you that is misinformed. It's lifetime, albeit over time you need to do it less frequent.

Yeah, pic related.

Attached: trans vagina.jpg (600x800, 51K)

Good lord user stop it, I just ate a few minutes ago.

Attached: 1411516440276.jpg (556x344, 37K)

And it's beautiful. God, what I wouldn't give to lick this woman's delicious vagina. Mmmm, just imagine the taste~!

Attached: doctor told him it's normal btw, tranny vagina.jpg (676x704, 131K)

related

Attached: donotopen.webm (304x540, 2.94M)

Jesus Christ what the fuck

This is literally the modern day lobotomy

All these trannys are just going to neck themselves anyway

50% suicide rate for trannys but ignore that it means nothing. THESE PEOPLE ARE HAPPY AND FULL OF JOY

Has the paraphilia of sticking your dick into an open wound been given a formal name by psychiatrists? Because it should considering neo-Marxists are constantly promoting it.

ewwwww fuck im going gay.

Seriously?
I’m going to eat in less than an hour.

>178243222
People who make horribly wrong decisions tend to be in denial. They lie to themselves and others to support that denial.

Usually suicide follows when their internal pressure rises and the denial is not tenable anymore.

Are these surgeries covered by health insurance?

or are mommy and daddy of the tranny spending the college fund on this

Sauce?
No webms, I’m phoneposting

Attached: 1528823726243.gif (400x288, 3M)

These guys should go to Saudi Arabia and get a job guarding the Sultan's harem.

I cannot imagine pulling my own dick off.

It's not ripped off silly. It's turned into a beautiful working vagina that totally makes you a woman.

I have a friend who keeps calling neo vaginas lovely and beautiful. I think it's because they don't know anything about the procedure or the maintenance or the high suicide rate.

The horror. The horror.

Attached: kurtz.jpg (326x400, 12K)

report these threads

It's right there at the top of the board.

Attached: redpill_me.png (1040x270, 66K)

I too have a friend like that. Even if I tell him, he just ignores it and keeps rambling on how much he wants to get rid of his penis. It's impossible to talk to him.

you should let him just have what he wants and be their for his funeral

FPBP

BURN IN FUCKING HELL YOU REPROBATE

i just fuckin dry heaved
oh fuck i'm gonna barf

can't wake up

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1480203551287.gif (221x196, 410K)

Jow Forums is full of hysterical morons. Everything you see people fearmonger about here is lying. Complications happen, it's rare but it happens. The initial recovery period is approximately three weeks to a month. After 3 to 6 months, you can have sex. Dilation starts 1 to 2 weeks post op. It starts once day and ramps up to four times a day. By month 6, you're back down to three, then twice, then once. By one year you only dilate once a week for 15-20 minutes OR have sex once a week that lasts for at least 20 minutes (or multiple times a week fucking but quickies). A healthy recovery you shouldn't have blood or puss or anything by week 2 or 3. It's not a literal open wound. It's a man-made fully healed skin tunnel. If you don't dilate, it with shrink tighter and shorter. This takes months of negligence.

>a patient still in initial recovery period suffering from minor complications
This is one photo from a series, where the patient is healed properly three months later.

Looks like it could be severe complication. Go to shit surgeon, get shit operation. Go to high-end surgeon, get good results. However, this is only 10 days post op and extremely swollen. I'd like to see it one or two months later.

Do you have a picture of a "nice" tranny vagina?

Attached: Come on now.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Attached: just nuts.png (500x526, 140K)

I only have photos from the surgeon I will be going to and most of the photos from him I can find are of patients in the initial 1 to 3 months post-op healing stage. That said, this one is only 1 week post-op. Unlike at 10 days, this patient is not a shitshow. My surgeon is damn good at what he does.

Attached: Patient 02_1 Week Post Op.jpg (400x532, 44K)

Same patient at 7 weeks post-op

Attached: Patient 02_7 Weeks Post Op.jpg (397x531, 45K)

It's still lying.

Eh, don't knock it if you haven't tried it. #YOLOSWAG

would you, Jow Forums?

It should be encouraged because these faggots tend to kill themselves and only themselves.

Unless its a faggot with a gun and a grudge.

They're so in denial they'll shoot up a gay club just to prove a point.

I have a really high tolerance for gore and stuff, but these rancid pseudo-vaginas are enough to literally make me dry heave.

>maximumdegeneracyreached.jpg

Attached: fonz.jpg (309x385, 48K)

Did someone say redpill me on dilation?

Attached: dilation.jpg (1970x1430, 2.15M)

No homo but those look like vaginas to me

This is what happens when you try to deny nature

>where the patient is healed properly three months later.
There is legitimate necrosis in that picture also you're a troll

That was a Muslim. The only mass shooter tranny we had was a repressing spoopy skellington autist who failed so hard at life that he even failed to kill more than three people even after discharging 50+ rounds of buckshot in the rampage.

Oh wow, that makes it worse. He was a muslim faggot.

Love this image.

Attached: dilation blues.png (1408x5896, 2.18M)

Attached: 1531197345829.png (446x460, 176K)

It's on imjur somewhere. A tranny posted a bunch of photos.They suffered from complications but it eventually healed three months later. Get fucked, retard.

Pic related

Attached: Dilation Meme Counter-argument.jpg (1528x364, 146K)

For this thread's consideration.

Attached: chris chan boipucci.webm (320x180, 1.68M)

enjoy! (trust me, you don't wanna open any of the links, but be an idiot and type them in the browser anyways)

Attached: 1529781691519.png (1409x4759, 404K)

>all that dead skin
>the sticky puss "wetness"
>the hair curling inside of the "labia"

I'm going to fucking vomit. Dysphoria is a mental phenomenon. Surgery does not fix it. You will never have a period, you will never have children, you will never have two X chromosomes, you will never be in the "right" body because your brain will recognize any body it inhabits as wrong. You will never be able to voice your discomfort with what you did to yourself because of the roaring support for mutilation. The SRS treatment and modern understanding of gender was proposed by a man who raped and mutilated two children so badly they eventually killed themselves.

You will always have a prostate. You will always have Y chromosomes. You will always be a man. You will always have testosterone in your body screaming for your muscles to develop. Your muscles will always develop faster than a woman's. Your jaw will always be naturally square no matter how much of it you shave off. Embrace it, you escapist.

You are being fooled real hard. I hope you get better.

why dont mods just delete this disgusting shit i dont want it here

Attached: ded.jpg (547x532, 50K)