This board is now full of annoying attention whore faggots that post pics of their stomachs and shit to get (You)s...

This board is now full of annoying attention whore faggots that post pics of their stomachs and shit to get (You)s among other things but I still come here what the fuck is this curse

Attached: 8439.png (750x650, 243K)

theres only a couple of them
just ignore them and everything will b wikid

Attached: doppelkeks.jpg (569x280, 216K)

Kill the gays

DON'T kill the gays

based
bluepilled

Wanna see my dick? x3

STOP ADVERTISING YOUR DICK

sad but true
There isnt really a good off-topic board. /b/ is unusable, Jow Forums is even worse than here nad Jow Forums is gay and all generals. /s4s/ is ok if you like that sort of thing.
If Jow Forums had a few more posters and actual threads then it'd be quite good but then that's essentially saying it'd be good if it were totally different.

>average Australian male

Attached: 1526650392774.jpg (250x229, 17K)

I think that an egregor eldritch entity from another dimension claimed Jow Forums at the beginning as source for faith and attention.
It needs us to stay alive and powerful, so it use us as mere hosts.

It can change its appearance and its true goals are unknown to mankind.

The most recent memes of Jow Forums are properly always its current appearance in the collective unconscious.

All the coincidences with ID's, post numbers and other events in context of recent memes posted here around show us that something isn't right, but you can't really point out what it is.

We will never get out of this board ever again.
It's pure madness.

YOU HAVE TO WARN ALL FELLOW ANONS TO NEVER POSTS ON THIS CURSED BOARD BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE THE MESSAGE MUST BE [removed]

Attached: oh̷ ̸he̷ỳ an̡o̢ǹ ͡stop̶ l̨o͟o̵k͡ ̡a͞t̸ ͜t́h͘i͞s an̸i͞me͡ ̧and do mor̛e͠ (1060x1500, 996K)

k0t

because you're attention whore

Holy shit this board is so fucking nice. You people are so absolutely enveloped in your very smart and funny in-jokes and spam that you have actually convinced yourself that that is what board quality should look like, which is correct.

Literally every 5 or so seconds that I'm on this board I get hit with another one of your groundbreaking original and thought provoking responses. A good example is the "who are you quoting" funposts which literally just got shipped over from s4s, except it's better here because s4s is smelly and bant is better.

You guys honestly have great direction and a clear set quality so the board quality increases at a rapid rate. Maybe this wouldn't be the case if the board was created earlier in time maybe before 2016 so some reddittors and newfr*Ends could ruin our fun by forcing what they think should be a standard bar as to what is good and what is not good when really they're just mad this board doesn't have as many wojaks and frogs so they can't share their screencaps on r/Jow Forums

Can't wait till hiro gives us a big ol' hug\

See, this is why I never browse Jow Forums. One link. I clicked on one fucking link and this is what I get. I tried having an open mind. Don't adhere to one board, they said. It's an anonymous website, they said. You can never know who might be on the other end of a conversation. But here I do. Anyone with even a modicum of intelligence can see at a glance that this board is filled with nothing but common rabble and deadbeat teenagers. Even on anonymous boards, you can easily pick out the people worth talking to, as long as you have the brain capacity for it. And on Jow Forums, sadly, those people are nowhere to be seen. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be going back to Jow Forums to actually talk about things that matter. You guys keep wasting your life. But mark my words. One day, you will look back on this time in your life. And you will be sorry. Sorry you've wasted all this time with this absolute nonsense. While merely a click away, was a place filled with enlightened people, discussing our methods of actually changing the world. Through the trifecta of cyberwarfare, social media, and good old politics, we strive to make all of your lives better, day in, day out. Yes, we don't work for ourselves. We work for all of you. For the good of all mankind. Something your tiny brains will never be able to comprehend. No need to thank us, kiddos. We're just doing our jobs/

i like this one

it's fairly ebin

What have I done

Attached: 1505786615693.png (1121x1825, 1.04M)

kott

you copied my thread and now it's a fucking pasta what have you done

haha idiot

that's a dope pic

haha idiot

Attached: IMG_20180422_160631.jpg (600x900, 64K)

samefag

AIDS for dinner