Okay, real talk...

Okay, real talk. This board is a never-ending roller coaster stuck on the path from being moderately shit to overwhelmingly shit, and frankly, I blame all the autistic anime posters for turning the place into a cancerous circlejerk, avatarfagging namefags, and salty reportfagging krauts who police the sub like watchdogs.

Because of you three groups, good posters like the Tunisian Ghibli poster are possibly gone for good. I don't mind a little shitposting here and there, but with your irrational childish behaviors and your lack of moderation, you're the only ones who are ruining the board for the current posters and future posters.

I'd tell you to sort your shit or fuck off, but who am I kidding, this entire site is a haven for menchildren and I know that you'll just double down on your cancerous behavior after you read this post.

I only wanted to share my mind on this subject, and now that I'm done doing so, I no longer give a damn.

Attached: el homo.png (576x432, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/2207359
youtu.be/or3U2rXxvQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>average Chilean male

Attached: 1530267122738.jpg (548x776, 147K)

Wanna see my dick? x4

This board is now full of annoying attention whore faggots that post pics of their stomachs and shit to get (You)s among other things but I still come here what the fuck is this curse

Okay, real munch. This spaghetti is on a never-ending slurp stuck on the path from being absolutely el dente to poorly cooked and raw pasta, and frankly, I blame all the autistic Gensokyo chefs for turning this spaghetti into a crunchy, disgusting mess, and this salty tomato sauce which assaults my taste buds like shit.

Because of these three issues, good spaghetti like the Carbonara spaghetti are possibly gone for good. I don't mind a little sloppy spaghet here and there, but with the chefs poor preparation and their lack of experience, they're the ones who are ruining spaghetti for the humans and youkai.

I'd tell you to sort your cooking or fuck off, but who am I kidding, this entire dish is a meal for dogs and I know that you'll just double down on your bad spaghetti after you read this post.

I only wanted to share my mind on this spaghetti, and now that I'm done doing so, I no longer give a slurp.

Attached: realmunch.png (576x432, 204K)

Attached: 1529542370087.jpg (231x218, 5K)

This board is now full of annoying attention whore faggots that post pics of their stomachs and shit to get (You)s among other things but I still come here what the fuck is this curse

Holy shit this board is so fucking nice. You people are so absolutely enveloped in your very smart and funny in-jokes and spam that you have actually convinced yourself that that is what board quality should look like, which is correct.

Literally every 5 or so seconds that I'm on this board I get hit with another one of your groundbreaking original and thought provoking responses. A good example is the "who are you quoting" funposts which literally just got shipped over from s4s, except it's better here because s4s is smelly and bant is better.

You guys honestly have great direction and a clear set quality so the board quality increases at a rapid rate. Maybe this wouldn't be the case if the board was created earlier in time maybe before 2016 so some reddittors and newfr*Ends could ruin our fun by forcing what they think should be a standard bar as to what is good and what is not good when really they're just mad this board doesn't have as many wojaks and frogs so they can't share their screencaps on r/Jow Forums

Can't wait till hiro gives us a big ol' hug,

kot

See, this is why I never browse Jow Forums. One link. I clicked on one fucking link and this is what I get. I tried having an open mind. Don't adhere to one board, they said. It's an anonymous website, they said. You can never know who might be on the other end of a conversation. But here I do. Anyone with even a modicum of intelligence can see at a glance that this board is filled with nothing but common rabble and deadbeat teenagers. Even on anonymous boards, you can easily pick out the people worth talking to, as long as you have the brain capacity for it. And on Jow Forums, sadly, those people are nowhere to be seen. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be going back to Jow Forums to actually talk about things that matter. You guys keep wasting your life. But mark my words. One day, you will look back on this time in your life. And you will be sorry. Sorry you've wasted all this time with this absolute nonsense. While merely a click away, was a place filled with enlightened people, discussing our methods of actually changing the world. Through the trifecta of cyberwarfare, social media, and good old politics, we strive to make all of your lives better, day in, day out. Yes, we don't work for ourselves. We work for all of you. For the good of all mankind. Something your tiny brains will never be able to comprehend. No need to thank us, kiddos. We're just doing our jobs~

I'm just now realizing that this is where that /hpgg/ pasta came from

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/2207359
yes

Attached: el homero.png (314x174, 105K)

okay just leave the board or stop being so negative you chimp

based

WTF, literally every time
Is this pasta witchcraft?

Attached: hah.jpg (431x554, 60K)

E B I N

belly

Attached: __nishikino_maki_love_live_and_love_live_school_idol_project_drawn_by_hario_4__74b5666fe9b0101b9e8c7 (1813x2377, 265K)

dont worry guys ive been frequently visiting this board since june and can tell you that it is not as bad as he portrays it

Hey Texas, may I ask why do you keep constantly making these threads over and over again? Sometimes it feels like you're the only keeping real talks alive on this board.

stop counter-baiting lad they don't deserve it

I'll post some if you like Iraq homie

Please stay forever

Attached: Clownpiss laugh.png (420x564, 152K)

not giving a care fuck about it

youtu.be/or3U2rXxvQw

I'm the chosen one to keep spreading the real talk, that's why( yes I'm the only one :( )

Attached: real talk.png (1152x864, 547K)

you know this meme that you use when somebody posts a thread and says that he is leaving the site and then other anons tell him "see you tomorrow" ??? thats a good meme

you aint no real talker dude, nobody even knows what tunisia ghibli is and you're telling us that he is some godsent poster that was supposed to die for our sins, gay

tusnia was a generic poltard who never made a difrence and he also came back almost immediately

Tradition must be respected, but standards must be upheld. You need not suffocate what is already on the verge of death.
Do you have any contact address where I can send you this tripcode?

I've got a little temporal gmail ncesltr@gmail .com

Check your inbox.

Tunisia is a great poster take it back

I'll keep it moderated lad, no need to worry. I've been meaning to ask, I wasn't there for the original explanation of this happening, have you moved permanently to Spain? What's the deal with that?

The Tunisian is funny though

Attached: Satori mug.png (567x567, 117K)

There was never an explanation because it was never needed. I just posted the 'real talk' parody of komm susser tod and mentioned that I was heading to the airport in the title.
A quick summary would be that I've received a job offer in Spain and I already had a residency permit beforehand so I packed my bags and booked my ticket.
I'll still occasionally visit Iraq for business and to handle paperwork for my family's estates.

Fair enough.