It will increase your gains both physically and cryptowise...

It will increase your gains both physically and cryptowise. Your health will skyrocket as you provide your body with the fuel it's actually adapted to.

Do you really think humans before the agriculture revolution ate corn and vegetables in the large quantities we do today? NO, of course not. Their diet were probably close to 100% meat.

People all over the world following this diet report increased overall health. Their fat percent drops and muscle mass increases. And that’s even without any change in workout schedule. It’ll happen even if you don’t exercise, but not to the same extent of course. People also report that depressions are gone, inflammation diseases are gone, allergies gone, irritable bowel syndrome gone, diabetes gone, snoring gone, joint and back aches gone, head aches gone, eczema gone, skin clearing up, reduced need for sleep, feeling more rested when waking up in the morning.

Another really interesting thing is that this diet will increase your testosterone levels. Why do you think testosterone levels has dropped 18% since 1987? I’ll give you a hint: In 1987 Americans ate 73.7 pounds of beef, in 2017 that was down to 56.9 pounds. That’s 18.7% less beef! The connection could not be any clearer!

You would be crazy to not at least try this out. Give it four weeks and if you don't see any improvements at least you gave it a shot. If you decide to continue the diet, it’s important to remember that cheating is fine as long as you stay above 90% meat. But the first month you should stick to only meat and water. Rib eye steak is considered the optimal meat in this diet. You would need around 2-4 pounds a day depending on your size and activity level.

To sum up, this is the original human diet that we evolved to thrive on. It is only logical that deviating from this to a large extent will cause problems. And that is exactly what we see in today's society.

Good luck Anons, and stay healthy!

Attached: 1531676808697.jpg (3073x3825, 1.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-WUvDgJVd6A
youtube.com/watch?v=r3L32c8ao7M
youtube.com/watch?v=sQRGLSw6RnY
meatheals.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=4VJCvgFAFMM
youtube.com/watch?v=TOS8iOrrbBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Daily reminder to eat nothing but meat

All you need is beer and eggs.

Attached: 432346.png (635x441, 19K)

I eat dick for breakfast, lunch, and dinner too.

What is your opinion on MEMES??? Are they a cheap comedy trick??
Or are they the beginning of our evolution into telepathy and MindSpeak???
>memes are a medium for us to channel energy and ideas

We are telepathically speaking to each other...

>memes need to be preserved
We need the meme archive OFFLINE... we need carvings, sculptures, statues and art memes made and stored inside caves for future generations..
>we must escape the digital serfdom
Create real life meme replicas and STORE THEM UNDERGROUND!!
>a meme time capsule
Also how will future generations view memes???
As hieroglyphs??? As simple art and nothing more...
We need to preserve them
youtu.be/-WUvDgJVd6A

4chins only News source..

Attached: 1532087104074.png (470x637, 169K)

>causing unnecessary suffering to innocent animals
>letting flesh rot in your intestinal maze
No thanks

Attached: EC347507-5301-49A9-ACE8-4954013DF79E.jpg (646x438, 103K)

I like this idea.

I know, making the same thread on Jow Forums Jow Forums is autistic but at least you get paid for it.

>Do you really think humans before the agriculture revolution ate corn and vegetables in the large quantities we do today?

You don’t know shit and your mom ate my dick last night while your dad and grandma watched

>everyone died in their 40's
Eat some vegetable as well nigger.

If you want to get technical, whitey became whitey in pre-history days by eating fish.

Attached: Strongmen rankings.jpg (960x696, 273K)

That steak looks delicious, pass the ketchup user!

Humans other than Eskimos have been eating nuts eggs and greens since before we were humans, in every ancestral environment. Meat as well but almost never just meat.

Does this all meat diet mean just cow beef, or also pork, lamb, etc? What about fish and fowl?

I'm not saying you have to eat fiber. I'm just saying that you'll probably think back to this very moment when you get your first hemorrhoid.

enjoy your gout if you dont eat veges with your meat

How fat are you OP

>Do you really think humans before the agriculture revolution ate corn and vegetables in the large quantities we do today?
They did. Bread is older than agriculture. Meat was a feast, otherwise you ate fish, vegetables, roots and corn.

>vegetables

famine food

I take Metamucil.
Any meat

gout comes from buildup of uric acid, which is a result of too much fructose - the exact opposite of what OP is talking about.

Well it's not that simple. Uric acid can cause problems for a variety of reasons.

Why are you ignoring my question? Are you overweight?

What is your question? I'm not overweight.

That's impossible, your fat intake should be multiple times higher than what's recommended. Unless you go hungry for hours each day, your recommendation will lead to severe obesity.

You don't seem to understand much about nutrition. There is no single macronutriental source that makes you fat.

You aren't very smart.

>Don't eat vegetables because we didn't evolve eating vegetables
>Chugging metamucil in a desperate bid to save your anus is okay though
Please tell me where pre agricultural humans got their metamucil from.

Are you suggesting that there is undigested rotting meat in your intestines?

Attached: 556612341.jpg (450x250, 32K)

CVS

literally impossible. meat and colon have basically nothing to do with each other.
humans are clearly made to use meat as their primary source of food, which is why we are so extremely effective in digesting it, that hardly anything reaches the colon in the first place - most of it gets digested in the stomach directly, and the liver breaks down the fatty parts before they make it very far.
the only thing that does rot (ferment) is plants, which are indigestible for humans.
if you don't believe me, do the following:
prepare a rare steak, as you usually would. now cut out the completely raw part and eat it. you can feel the meat melt in your mouth like chocolate, it is that insanely easy to digest.

Fuck off Crypto Shill.

Attached: 20180719_214923.png (1080x1509, 212K)

Bump

Wait what?

Bro what about Eggs, milk, cheese, and you did not mention organ meat? You got to add that raw liver, etc organs. And you didn't mention to eat the meat organic, grassfed, and raw. DO IT NIGGER!

Vegetable police himself is now 50% admitting he is on a 'beef cleanse' which means eating beef.

Attached: asdfasdfsdfasdfasdf.jpg (1280x720, 209K)

Flesh does not rot in the one-stomach carnivore system of the human body. Plants?? they will rot, not digest in our system. You need four stomachs to digest plants. Cows have four stomachs, Humans? ONE. (same as wolves, foxes etc, predators)

Attached: 1417387444.png (802x623, 454K)

Red meat.. Show me a picture of your physique with a timestamp. There's no way you're eating that and have a great bod.

>Eating red meat.
>Not healthy.

Is this opposite world?

Attached: Dinner time.jpg (623x200, 49K)

I'm not saying you shouldn't eat meat. I'm saying you shouldn't eat RED meat. I'm still waiting on OP to deliver a timestamped picture proving that eating that shit will give you a healthy life style and body. It simply won't.

t. Jow Forumsizen.

>cryptowise

I love a good steak, but will it give me bitcoins?

Fish. Nothing but fish. Seven days a week.

Attached: 235235252.png (1032x760, 552K)

I'm already getting good results from an all onion diet.

Pssh... Im not OP, but I eat keto, mostly meat eggs and cheese, and Im less than 15% body fat. plus I tone very easily with exercise.

You absolutely should eat the meat, red. (Organic high quality meat and grass fed) Eat it raw. Potinger cat study shows that even cooked meat, cannot sustain a cats health, only raw is healthy, as God intended for carnivores.

Sv3rige eats only raw meats, butter cheese, eggs etc. He is the healthiest diet channel on youtube check him out. He speaks great German too, showing his high intelligence with multiple languages.

youtube.com/watch?v=r3L32c8ao7M

Attached: sv3rige portrait.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

>All zoy diet.

Yeah we have seen the results bro. Not good. lol

Attached: Vegans.jpg (433x450, 38K)

probably just shitcoins

The problem with milk and cheese is that they are very highly concentrated in calories. I put on weight during my "snack on deli meats and cheese" era because I thought "no carbs brah," and I cut out cheese when I read the calorie count on a pack of that. It's the same with nuts. I still miss my salt and vinegar almonds, but you can easily down 1,000 calories on a pack of them without thinking. Nuts can be gorged on almost as easily as potato chips.

There is no s on the end. Therefore no filter

S O Y becomes onions

The cooked meats, and deli meats (processed) are not really healthy. OF course, cooked meat is much more healthy than Vegan diet, but Raw meat is the ultimate redpill.

youtube.com/watch?v=sQRGLSw6RnY

Note-- RIght wingers are getting on board the red (MEAT) Pill. Jordan B Peterson, full carnivore, Proud goys? Going to a meat-specialty diet, eating rare quality game meats like elk, and Joe Rogan also celebrating his carnivorous diet, and he is massive, muscular and smart dude.

Attached: carnivore like me.jpg (616x328, 51K)

Again, not OP. But I mostly eat meat, red and otherwise

Attached: IMG_6473.png (640x1136, 1.47M)

There is, it's called fat

Why eat innocent flesh when tofu is just as good?

1/3

Attached: DVixnw1U8AA-exG.jpg (874x1200, 103K)

2/3

Attached: DZyIBr3UQAA-EH1.jpg (675x1200, 93K)

Fat alone doesn't make you fat, fatty.

3/3

Attached: 805252.png (570x833, 864K)

how much does steak cost where you are?

>smart

$8 for 2 new York strips which last me two days.

Lots of stories here.

meatheals.com/

Attached: 34745236.jpg (768x668, 121K)

>going blind from mercury poisoning

>or eating the crap shit like tuna that doesnt even have the true health benefits of real fish

why do you niggers have to go from >"veganism is bad"

to >ONLY EAT MEAT

the red pill is moderation

this is fucking incredible

You don't *have* to go from x to y. It's just what will give you the best results.

Is this because jordan peterstein said he's on the carnivore diet on the joe rogan podcast? Holy fuck this is sad goys. Don't take advice from a neurotic cryptojew.

>prepare a rare steak, as you usually would. now cut out the completely raw part and eat it. you can feel the meat melt in your mouth like chocolate, it is that insanely easy to digest.

but if its too raw its chewy as fuck

grass fed sirloin, at least, which is the best tasting

Ok. So what about the thousands of accounts of positive results?

shit nigga, I can't eat that much fucking steak

Sardines are the healthiest fish to eat. Even the bones are easily eaten.

>t. low test.

She's gorgeous.

Attached: 283957892572.jpg (900x1200, 271K)

BASED

>Chewy
Yeah, nah. The only reason your steak would be chewy is because you either overcook it or you're cutting the steak along the grain and chewing against.

>the red pill is moderation
No one ever got anywhere by doing shit in moderation, that is how you become mediocre.

it's a great idea if you want to look like alex jones

I've lost 60 lbs since labor day eating keto. I've never felt better in my life. This is not a meme.

Vertical Diet niggers

look it up

I want to impregnate.

Post her gas tank.

What do they taste like?

>Omega-3 Fatty Acids 1.46 g
>Omega-6 Fatty Acids 3.21 g

>Sardines are the healthiest fish to eat.

... because the others have mercury? because the fats are shit relative to other fish

holy shit pedogate is real O.o

Attached: Pedogate.jpg (246x205, 16K)

I HAVE A FRIEND WHO ONLY EATS AT 7/11 AND PIZZA AND HE WONDERS WHY HE FEELS LIKE SHIT 24/7

its literally only chewy when its too rare though

Dr. Baker,

Loved your podcast with Rogan! I decided to try out the carnivore diet for one month to see how my body would react. Let’s just say my body loves it and I will be sticking with this diet forever! I feel amazing, I have seen a change in my body fat percentage and my over all health has improved. I suffer from asthma and have gluten and dairy intolerance. My gut & lungs have never felt better taking those products out of my life! Thank you!

I took some before and after pics of my one month experiment. I went from 194 to 180lbs.

Attached: 2624724768.png (1270x806, 1.68M)

meat has low caloric value, eating that instead of carbs or fat makes people lose weight generally and not gain it

Yeah, because they have lower mercury content.

Really depends on how you prepare them, but you can just salt and roast them if you like.

youtube.com/watch?v=4VJCvgFAFMM

steak is positively marbled with fat

>durrr fat is bad for you.

Brainlet.

Attached: 1529166974549.jpg (959x923, 247K)

>Good luck Anons, and stay healthy!

Indeed good fucking luck America, with your ractopamine filled cattle and your genetically modified chickens with their chlorine washes for poultry carcasses, all of them overusing antibiotics in intensive farming contributing to antibiotic resistance in human medicine. Reminder: in the US, the use of poultry litter in cow feed is unrestricted. Europe banned all forms of animal protein, including chicken litter, in cow feed back in 2001.

Animals are often fed antibiotics at low doses for disease prevention and growth promotion, and those antibiotics are transferred to you via meat, and even via the manure used as crop fertilizer. Feeding livestock continuous, low-dose antibiotics creates a perfect storm for widespread disease proliferation -- and, worse yet, antibiotic-resistant disease.

Arsenic-based drugs are approved for use in animal feed in the US because they make animals grow quicker and make the meat appear pinker (i.e. "fresher"). The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has stated these products are safe because they contain organic arsenic, which is less toxic than the other inorganic form, which is a known carcinogen.

Not to worry, your junk food addicted obese Russian puppet will fix it all and make American farming greaterest again!

Attached: 1514426430702.jpg (467x679, 72K)

>destroy the environment for a fad diet
most american thing i've ever heard

Maybe it works but I swear it's not a coincidence this was posted right after the jre interview. Admit it, you fags are as insightful as rogan and as misguided as to need petersteins advice. A bit sad.

Really? why is it so difficult for both Jow Forums and Jow Forums to come to the conclusion we have the luxury of having a balanced diet in this day and age.
Just eat your fucking meat and veggies and stop being faggots.

If you eat meat your body will digest it and receive nutrients from it.
If you eat veggies your body will digest it and receive nutrients from it.
It isn't fucking rocket science that we are top tier animals designed to eat both.

>reading meme flags

The podcast has 2.7m million views. I'm sure a fair amount of those are people that visit Jow Forums, and so have started to post about it. It isn't a coincidence, but a result of an interesting topic that was raised. Why is that so hard to grasp?

Attached: 346438235.jpg (640x640, 62K)

JB Peterson, is just one right winger going carnivore. Also Joe Rogan himself, and the entire Proudgoys organization, not to mention Sv3rige on Youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=TOS8iOrrbBs

AND Veganism, is seems to be a wing of antifa. Vegans are the diet cult compartment of antifa, dress the same, and support the same lefty causes and protests.

pic related, the 'healthiest' Vegan Dr. they could find who hasn't died yet.

Attached: Dr_Greger_an_Skeleton.jpg (400x300, 168K)

calories is calories

i don't want to look like that fat unhealthy fucker either. do you get it?

You dense cunt. Look at my other posts.

So as dude who is 6'4 and cant possibly get enough calories, nuts and dairy would be a desired addition. Anyone who wants to gain weight really.
Doesnt really matter to me any, I just eat whatever and never had any health problems. I think its because my metabolism is so fast ive spent most of my life in a state of slight starvation though.

>JB Peterson, is just one right winger going carnivore. Also Joe Rogan himself, and the entire Proudgoys organization, not to mention Sv3rige on Youtube.
you have daddy issues. i have nothing to contribute really, this worship of daddy figures is simply retarded.