I need gf

I need gf

Attached: Clown Gf.png (353x603, 69K)

Go get one then.

It's not that easy

White Protestants AKA Anglos kill all other subhumans

>tfw no clown gf

I'm protestant too, can I join? I'm white ;)

Nobody likes me except old ladies

Attached: eec.png (514x504, 127K)

Seems like it is to me. Maybe if you worked as hard at getting a gf as you do making excuses you'd have one.
Why? What's wrong with you?

They say i'm handsome but no girls of my age actually like me, i don't know wtf is wrong with me.
And by old ladies i say 40>

Very based

No, you don't need it

Do you approach them and try to engage with them regularly?
Because you can't have a gf if you don't talk to girls.
You are talking to girls right?

I need it lad, i feel lonely

Attached: 1531774410137.jpg (799x765, 85K)

Obv, gf is girlfriend, still not gay lad.

Btw no occasion to talk to girls

Attached: 1531480378250.jpg (700x714, 72K)

I say so

>not gay
Didn't bring it up but okay.
>No occasion
Leaving your home is the occasion.
Going to the grocer is the occasion.
Life is the occasion.
Vivere per l'amore!

I'll be your gf

Gay

Gay.

Going out for work, and with dog, i get on public trasport everyday and most of the day, how the fuck i should approach a girl there

100% gay certified lad

Attached: Chenchenning.png (554x439, 45K)

Don't ask for a gf if you will turn one down instantly

Attached: hmmnn.jpg (300x235, 41K)

Girls love cute dogs, on the buses of train give you seat for a girl even if there seet she can do too. And at work when you have lunch and brack talk too then there

If you have a dog walk him somewhere where there's other dog owners. Some bitch will come up and pet him.
When they do that's when you strike up conversation.
>public transport
This is the easiest. If you see a cute girl on the bus try to figure out which part of her appearance she put the most work into and compliment her on it then ask her a question. Sneak a joke in there if you can.
Example:
>excuse miss I couldn't help but notice your new shoes
>they look very nice
>did you get them at the outlet store?
>"No I got them downtown at the mall."
Then there you go your foots in the door.
It's all a numbers game. You have to engage with as many women as possible in your typical day and don't give me this shit of no opportunity. You gotta make shit happen by going out and doing it, failing at it and doing it again.

I work for old ladies, and they already flirt with me sometime, no thank you i'll pass work-wise

Attached: download.jpg (268x268, 42K)

Well, i guess i can try, thank you lad, have a (chen)

Attached: TopHonkChen.png (200x200, 41K)

>did you get them at the outlet store?
idk something about this line seems funny lol

Older women are a lot harder too get them yonger women of they jot why not. And you have free timw in you life go too a anike con of some thing of you don't go were the girl you want are you never see them

Good just remember to be yourself. I mean that too. If you try to be something you're not they're not going to like you for you. They'll like the idea of you.
Alternatively hit up an anime convention. If you can't walk out of there with at least a date you fucking fail at life and should neck yourself.
Good luck fake kobe.
I know you can do it...... don't sperg out.

Attached: Perfect.png (600x525, 144K)

fuck bitches, get money

Attached: 1531825458700.png (401x402, 11K)

>seems easy to me
>flirts with 19yo boys on anime website until autistic wife gets gender dysphoria

Attached: 6B0F54D9-FD0F-4C97-A852-26E2518941BB.gif (1200x517, 300K)

Wife had gender dysphoria back in high school when I knew her because the other guys thought she was a man. I was the first guy to take an interest in her back then.
Her discontent now has nothing to do with what I do here this isn't a new development brought on by me it's a serious deep seeded issue.
Think of it like this.
Anons here can't get girls for whatever reason so they become the girls.
Mrs Normie was the same way only everyone already thought she was a boy.
Through loving attention and making her feel pretty by giving her the attention other men wouldn't I've made her realize get femininity and essentially cured her gender dysphoria just by giving genuine affection.
If the anons here got the same they wouldn't want to become girls.
Don't try to talk about shit you know nothing about.

Norime right it start in high school with me. Now I know i am a women i want too be a women but the shit is get as a ugly women make me want to juat be fuck it. Ugly gay have a hard time get a girl but over all being ungle girl it wrost being so ungle that even you mom not sure of you should be a boy or girl. And whole high school sared and creepy out over not knowing what you are thay how you did it. Norime all way been make me fell like a women he a big reason that I am geting better and not wrost

From first glance, I thought it was Polka-Dot Man

Attached: 5727947-mister_polka_dot_bb.jpg (667x689, 82K)