Be German tourist in Italy

>be German tourist in Italy
>stay 10 days in Sardinia in a beach paradise in the middle of nowhere surrounded by nature and silence
>spend the whole day at the hotel pool drinking beer
>you can eat every single prelibacy the Italian cuisine has to offer you in the 4 stars hotel restaurant cooked by expert chefs
>choose to only eat fucking pasta with tomato sauce and French fries
>while sitting in the pool area
>go back to Germany
>"Italy is the most beautiful place ever on earth, the food is astoundingly good, 10/10 will come visiting again"

Why German tourists are so retarded?

Attached: 7997AB7F-338B-4B7A-B717-BCFF9AF1DED2.jpg (450x600, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.de/Calvé-Tonnata-Thunfischsoße-250g-Glas/dp/B00XS7LLYG/ref=mp_s_a_1_fkmr0_1?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅZÕÑ&qid=1532264466&sr=8-1-fkmr0&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=maionese tonnata
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajvar
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnocco_fritto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SOCKS AND SANDALS

>reee how dare you spend your money in my country!!

I also hate Italian food

Italian food is quite lame desu

>Complaining about this
Fucking arrogant italian cunts

The menu was also written in German, but these subhumans only wanted to eat pasta, beer and French fries.

Attached: 7A9DFBCE-A6BD-4521-A45A-9D8FE940E32B.jpg (1536x2048, 1.09M)

>being this intolerant and racist

No, no, no, Sweden this is not progressive.

is there any steaks? can't read euro

This place?

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-07-22 14-58-00.png (654x829, 283K)

Yes

This is true. Germans and Brits are the worst tourists. Every time I'm at a hotel and i see other Germans i immediately switch to English because i don't want to be associated with them.

Attached: benis.png (975x971, 373K)

Not bad. How will things be there in let's say two months from now?
I like to visit places off-season.

No steak that day, it was the launch menu.

Attached: F42A5BA6-4BFA-4430-8903-D2C4C2B7B219.jpg (750x1197, 610K)

Germans have pretty bad customer service too tbqh

First time I've heard somebody say this. What happened?

Attached: topebin.jpg (235x215, 7K)

Based self critic German.

The same goes for us when the Italians visiting foreign places are loud terroni and Neapolitans.

Sardinia is beautiful the whole year, if you visit at September you'll be very comfy.

Also I was there last week and the only tourists in the area were us from the hotel, the beach was empty (two beaches) and we were a minority among German and American tourists.

Bad hotel experience

Germans so loud and rude, on the train they always talk really loud and get in the way.

Any nation that brags about their cuisine is usually shit.

Dunno I would order l'insalata di mele e noci con salsa allo yogurt all erba cipollina, le chicce di patate con vongole e funghi porcini, la tagliata di calamaro grigliato con crema di fagiolini and il tiramisu classico as dessert.

Attached: 1532251171837.gif (500x281, 1.53M)

no steak
no fish fillet
no burgers
does the town have a real place to eat at?

Where have you been? Usually everything that isn't either south or northern Germany is shit.

>american cuisine

Bei mir auch so. You can ramble on about American tourists all you want but at least they try and experience "culture", as cringy and packaged it might be. Germans have autism in that anything outside their comfort zone is never ever done.
Majorca is probably the best example of what happens when Germans go on holiday. They do German things, just in warmer weather.

Sounds tempting. Thanks for the tip.

In my experience, off-season travel offers lower prices with higher quality, less stressed-out locals and the people you meet are usually 10x more sane and peaceful overall.
I also hate massive tourist flocks.

Here

Attached: 35DF3260-831A-4AA1-A7BD-3704B4ADD154.jpg (4032x3024, 1.67M)

Attached: D98D381C-E139-465E-9489-81912CAFFEAC.jpg (4032x3024, 1.53M)

Attached: DAD24D71-8B13-4C10-869B-F50D603CB319.jpg (4032x3024, 1.66M)

Attached: E0CD8EB7-3FDC-478D-8D07-AA55953A6FBB.jpg (1600x1200, 209K)

don't they know how to clean fish in Italy?
has that still got scales on?
gross

Consider that place was kinda niche even for us Italians, it's definitely not a touristic area. It's the hotel complex and the small town, then countless beaches and forests.

Socks and sandals are patrician tbqh. They work like a modular footwear system adaptable to any conditions.

All of these look mouth-watering!

I'm missing the l'insalata di mele e noci con salsa allo yogurt all erba cipollina.
Do you have also an image?

Yea.
Consider a situation where you have to rush in to toilet, and there's no fucking toilet paper. You are not carrying any either.

But you have socks in your sandals. :DDDD

Attached: paper machine.jpg (719x1280, 176K)

Sorry I don't have that dish, but I have some others.

Seafood salad with crispy vegetables

Also fuck the image being auto rotated here REEEE

Attached: 6CD3A466-E574-4EDD-8AB5-5AAE23DFECF6.jpg (4032x3024, 1.55M)

You laugh, but I've been there, and those socks saved my ass... Literally

The veal with tuna sauce

Attached: ECF81808-4347-4B62-805C-F19E2FA6F8A4.jpg (4032x3024, 1.61M)

Ravioli with ricotta, cheese and spinach

Attached: 361C455F-D7A9-4C49-9695-5A0164AC607F.jpg (4032x3024, 1.68M)

sounds like a cat food flavour

I'm not laughing at all. Been there done that. It was during this rock festival a few years ago. They had a lineup of those portable toilets. I didn't think about WC paper until I had to visit one. I'm really glad I wore socks. :DDD

that would go great
with a rump steak med rare

Don't know what's wrong with the customers when they already know what they get from the menu.
All the dishes just by looking at the unaltered images are perfectly made and super fresh.

If that's the style of sauce I'm thinking about it's probably awesome.

It's a mayonnaise sauce with tuna, anchovies and capers

That's the one. It is then fucking awesome.

You can buy it, probably you can find it online on websites like amazon.

I can't find the Finnish amazon website, so: amazon.de/Calvé-Tonnata-Thunfischsoße-250g-Glas/dp/B00XS7LLYG/ref=mp_s_a_1_fkmr0_1?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅZÕÑ&qid=1532264466&sr=8-1-fkmr0&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=maionese tonnata

Just search for "maionese tonnata" or "salsa tonnata"

Attached: E2594BED-752E-4100-BFAA-D5A7E972AB6E.png (600x600, 270K)

Thanks. But I think I'm going to try my hand in making some myself.

who the fuck tours Italy and eats Spaghetti.meme?

Years ago I was in Croatia and I remember German tourists do the same too.

We woke up in the morning at 8.30, then we had breakfast at the hotel restaurant area and we were heading for the beach at like 10 AM circa.

Down the road to the beach there were many bars/restaurants filled with Germans doing breakfast (?) with cappuccino, beer, coffee and they were eating pizza.

They had different routines than us and other tourists.

Also I ate Croatian food all the time except one time I wanted to try the pasta just for the memes. Never ever again.

>Never ever again
so the way you said that interests me. Did you have a negative experience with pasta there?

Pasta in italian tourist destinations is unironically shit

Even if that was not the case, I would eat some actual non-american Italian cuisine. They use a lot of beef and hearty vegetables right? I wouldn't know I never went to Italy.

Yes, absolutely.

It was pasta with seafood (the menu was also written in Italian with the correct name of "pasta allo scoglio") and while there was both the pasta and the seafood, the tomato sauce was a watery mess with carrots and something sweet/acid like ketchup added. The pasta was over cooked too.

It was a pain but honestly I wasn't even mad, I kinda expected that.

Didn't try the pizza, but had a lot of cevapcici instead which was amazing.

Attached: 1D68A30B-062A-4C8F-AAF9-7ABA005C01C0.jpg (550x413, 71K)

By pasta I mean all pasta, not just spaghetti, maccaroni or whatever it is you mass produce in the US
Even if it is a traditional italian dish with pasta, always avoid pasta if you are a tourist
Keep to meat/fish and vegetable dishes

>Eyyy Luigi we caught a fish!
>...So how do those coastal countries make it, Mario?
>Don't you just put it in the oven for a while?
>Mama-Mia! That doesn't look quite right
>Just put some lemons on it maybe the customer won't notice

why is there red sauce on a lettuce leaf?

t. Retards who have never eaten fresh fish in their life

Granted its overcooked as hell, but thats the way you are meant to cook it, cleaning it is just for presentation purposes

I tried to eat a fish eye once. Nah. The concept made my stomach do flips

It's Ajvar sauce en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajvar

Wot

You don't have to eat the head, you're supposed to cut it away among the tail, then open the central part of the fish, throw away the big central fish bones and then proceed to eat the meat.

You can ask the waiter to clean the fish for you if you like.

The head is the best part of some fish though, and the eyes are tasty

/ourguy/

Is this a food thread?

Attached: 5ACA4B64-687D-48F9-BB8B-0F867135793D.jpg (1200x1600, 207K)

Attached: C1C7A74B-081D-4722-ABC6-B8EAE48FB7D2.jpg (1200x1600, 163K)

What is this? It looks like heaven.

Mixed cold cuts (salame, mortadella, prosciutto crudo and culatello) with gnocco fritto and crescenza cheese

Gnocco fritto: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnocco_fritto

Yes it's heaven.

Attached: B03E7373-CD31-4063-94AA-1B2975DC5CC7.jpg (550x412, 52K)

I'm actually thinking about booking my next vacation there now. Looks like you just attracted more Germans.

I really want to plant a British flag in the Reichstag

You had your chance.

>Majorca is probably the best example of what happens when Germans go on holiday. They do German things, just in warmer weather.
That is the type of person that goes to Majorca - hell, not even whole Majorca but only the Ballermann. As a depiction of all German tourists it's the worst example you could choose. All the other tourists, that go to places that aren't lower class all inclusive destinations, actually go there for culture and nature, and not only drinking and sun.

I was in Sardinia multiple times and all the tourists I met, including Germans, went to enjoy the beaches, architecture, nuraghes, hiking, the easter processions and so on. The only people sticking to pasta with tomato sauce are children, in normal families.

You can both fuck right off
German families in Majorca are good tourists, but couples or singles are absolutely nigger tier

Would hang every single one of them if I had the chance

We did. But if we get a (((woke))) party in power we can grab germany by their auto-mobiles

I'll be that guy who goes in Italy and eats kebab

>Would hang every single one of them if I had the chance
I would too, believe me.

Attached: C1EF13DD-BAA2-4954-BE5F-52745E037E04.jpg (1080x1080, 353K)