Did you go to church today pol?

Did you go to church today pol?

Attached: 38B2E9F7-A7D8-418B-B56F-1104086EF8E4.jpg (750x993, 480K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Prepuce
biblehub.com/luke/2-21.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brit_milah
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah just got back like half an hour ago

yes, 7 in the morning, first mass

sucked my dad's cock today

Just got back.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Prepuce
>The Holy Prepuce, or Holy Foreskin (Latin præputium or prepucium), is one of several relics attributed to Jesus, a product of the circumcision of Jesus. At various points in history, a number of churches in Europe have claimed to possess Jesus foreskin, sometimes at the same time. Various miraculous powers have been ascribed to it.

biblehub.com/luke/2-21.htm
>On the eighth day, when it was time to circumcise the child, he was named Jesus

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brit_milah
>Jewish religious male circumcision ceremony performed by a mohel ("circumciser") on the eighth day of the infant's life.

Attached: 1531331387264.jpg (720x811, 33K)

no i have work at 1045 and couldnt wake up in time for 9am mass because i drank and smoked pot myself to sleep last night. Lord give me strength...

Attached: 1516849904574.png (1229x1160, 58K)

No, my family goes to a cucked church where the pastor's daughter had premarital sex with a black guy and got pregnant. Under coercion, she married the black guy. He put two kids in her before disappearing. And this is a conservative church: the pastor opposes gay marriage, abortion, and believes the bible is the literal word of god.

Plus, I've been an atheist for about 4 years now.

how about you join the one true church

Attached: Jan_Matejko,_Bitwa_pod_Grunwaldem.jpg (1200x522, 241K)

>church
>going to church when you can go to a moske.
kek

Attached: hagia sophia instabul.jpg (1072x720, 168K)

>posts pic of a mosque that was originally a church

Yes.
Liberal as fuck Catholic Church filled with rich white people.
Sermon: We are all immigrants. Applause at end.
Then the congregation returned to their gated, all white communities.

>>posts pic of a mosque that was originally a church

hush hush now it's a mosque.

No.

>worshipping a dead kike on a stick

Attached: 493C11DF-401B-4298-A10C-4D3C34C3523F.jpg (750x526, 522K)

Tridentine Mass at 7am...look forward to it every week.

I don't believe in corrupt churches
Any church that lets women speak is corrupted
I do believe that Jesus died for us.

find a new parish my dude

OF COURSH

8 AM communion service

Yup.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (800x1200, 93K)

>I do believe that Jesus died for us.
>jesus
>died

jesus was lifted into heaven when the jews tried to cruxify him you faggot.

9Likewise, I want the women to adorn themselves with respectable apparel, with modesty, and with self-control, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, 10but with good deeds, as is proper for women who profess to worship God.

11A woman must learn in quietness and full submissiveness. 12I do not permit a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man;b she is to remain quiet. 13For Adam was formed first, and then Eve. 14 And it was not Adam who was deceived, but the woman who was deceived and fell into transgression. 15 Women, however, will be saved through childbearing, if they continue in faith, love, and holiness, with self-control.

No. But I recorded some church music.

>guys look,look, I just proved that Jesus was a Jew

No fucking shit sherlock, then he rebelled against their kikery, so they killed him.

We all know this, why do you think it will affect us.

Is there a late mass?

I've never seen a more repulsive thing in my life. A house of worship converted into a temple of heathen idolatry

It's time to liberate Byzantium and reclaim the Holy Lands as rightful Christian clay

Attached: crusades.jpg (1600x1200, 202K)

Luckily there are two latin masses near me. idk people complain about catholism. if you live in a big city there is bound to a faithful parish there youll just have to drive a little further.

kek. literally everything a muslim has was taken from someone else. they are not imaginative enough to make things for themselves

its not used as a mosque tho

No, I escaped the mind control.

Attached: isis.jpg (862x509, 111K)

no
i went to sainsburys
i bought some houmous and some cheese

yes
inshallah brother

>heathen idolatry
we worship the same god you fucking retard.
even muhhamed (pbuh) is decendant from abraham.

the Quran) is a confirmation of (revelations) that went before it, and a fuller explanation of the the other books and gospels that came before it.
the quran makes this very clear.
quran 46:12
>And before it was the scripture of Moses to lead and as a mercy. And this is a confirming Book in an Arabic tongue to warn those who have wronged and as good tidings to the doers of good.

quran 10:37
>And it was not [possible] for this Qur'an to be produced by other than Allah, but [it is] a confirmation of what was before it and a detailed explanation of the [former] Scripture, about which there is no doubt, from the Lord of the worlds.

quran 4:163
>Indeed, We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], as We revealed to Noah and the prophets after him. And we revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, the Descendants, Jesus, Job, Jonah, Aaron, and Solomon, and to David We gave the book [of Psalms].

>It's time to liberate Byzantium and reclaim the Holy Lands as rightful Christian clay
it's ours now faggot.

Attached: Family_Tree_of_Prophets.png (800x600, 254K)

>kek. literally everything a muslim has was taken from someone else. they are not imaginative enough to make things for themselves

>what is the taj muhal.
you do know europe and the middle east where not the only places where muslem empires existed right m8 go look up the muhal empire ect ect..

>its not used as a mosque tho
because (((attaturk))) stopped us from praying in it nowadays it has become open for prayers agian.

Attached: Taj Mahal.jpg (799x526, 98K)

lol all of the big 3 religions are alike
jews- Saturn cult
christians- Sun cult
Islam- Moon cult

Yes I did actually, haven't been in 12 years. It was ok, but if it pisses off the Jews than I should keep going

>Islam- Moon cult
>idb4 muh moons and shiit
where does this meme come from?
we only worship allah (god) and allah alone not the fucking moon.

Attached: FREE THINKER.jpg (557x711, 58K)

I didn't.

Attached: pedo-vaticano.jpg (420x292, 40K)

And all 3 have fictional characters they base their faith on.
Jesus, Abraham, and Mohamed never existed.
All of their stories are based on earlier conceptions.

>Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. (John 14:6)
No, you don't. You engage in false worship of idol of your own creation, just as the Jews worship a false idol through their slavish devotion to the Law. The only true worship that is possible is through faith in His Son.

Yes, I participated in a Hierarchical Divine Liturgy in the one, holy, Catholic, and apostolic church.

Daily reminder to convert to Holy Orthodoxy.

Attached: 1498965_10153729923126181_7917490438684388457_o.jpg (1000x665, 92K)