330th Happy day

Rather than a stable and clear topic, today I wanted to ask you three things user~

1. Do you take any vitamins?
2. Are you staying hydrated?
3. What was your last noticable dream? How many dreams from your life do you remember? If dozens or hundreds - how many of them do you feel like they have been having a strong link between each other (something like the same universum)?

My answers:
1. No, but I'm going to buy some tomorrow due to mild mood changes, tiredness and strengthening micro-shrinks - mostly in fingers~
2. I just ate nearly a kilo of one of the juiciest watermelons in my life.
3. Above clearly / partly remembering at least a hundred+ dreams in my life, less than a half of them had strong connections between one another (which's pretty much the only reason why is it so easy to remember most of them~)
My latest noticable dream happened today during 12 PM - 3 AM, on a 4-staged dream, which I partly remember only last two.
ᵀʰᵉʸ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵉᶰ ᶜᶫᵉᵃʳᶫʸ ᵈᶦˢᵗᶦᶰᵍᵘᶦˢʰᵉᵈ ᵇᵉᵗʷᵉᵉᶰ ᵉᵃᶜʰ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ, ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ʷʰʸ ᴵ ᶜᵃᶫᶫ ᶦᵗ ᵃ 4-ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒᶰᵉ~
ᴸᶦᵏᵉ ᶠᵒᵘʳ ᵐᶦᶜʳᵒ-ˢᶫᵉᵉᵖˢ ᵒ/
The third part ended up in me getting arrested and probably getting shot in the head as a way of transportation to the last part - 4th stage.
I nearly never die in my dreams - to the point that I'm not even sure if that shot in the head wasn't but an excuse made by my brain after I woke up.
Nevertheless, this made me quite anxious. To the point which that feeling lingered with me till the end and after I woke up.
Last part of the dream - the fourth stage - was absolutely the shortest one. From my, twisted by dream's time prism perspective, I would give it ~2 min.
Suddenly, it was like one of those platform games - a mix between Petscop, Yume Nikki and Mario.
I'll try to recreate the pixel-like graphic in the next post, as well as end my thought about it~

Attached: .jpg (850x945, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Joyj0dmkug
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploding_head_syndrome
youtube.com/watch?v=ABmvfrJxp8M
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ESBXOOMi7SE
youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE
youtube.com/watch?v=MehLyaZIs-U
vocaroo.com/i/s14ynHBEDyqd
vocaroo.com/i/s1hpgikpjL0p
vocaroo.com/i/s0qtRcP31Xdk
vocaroo.com/i/s033XzNophs5
vocaroo.com/i/s0dkjjCuhZnl
vocaroo.com/i/s1SEy7hcacDW
vocaroo.com/i/s10L3aG8dugj
vocaroo.com/i/s0h5dR0B6RQc
drive.google.com/open?id=1o4zOmF9_3LNt3XmFTYQZepzOElYeVH8B
imgur.com/gallery/w2qnI
imgur.com/a/YxgzY
youtube.com/watch?v=V0HCZ4YGqbw
youtube.com/watch?v=6W6y7YhHdVE
youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M
youtube.com/watch?v=phERioINm6A
bant-is-not-dead.bandcamp.com/track/remberap
youtube.com/watch?v=uvb3nPuEs6k
youtube.com/watch?v=AjNPeKgLnC8&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=ifs4zmWD3ms
youtube.com/watch?v=WiUjG9fF3zw
youtube.com/watch?v=Dv-B5TMxApQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4M_3igofTZg
funposting.online
coolcirnoclub.club
dankmaymays.com/
youtu.be/vXsXIrThdEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first

also did a thing

Attached: flanremi.png (2436x1667, 1.11M)

I don't have time to answer the question but Yume Nikki is a wonderful game do you lucid dream?

1. no
2. yes
3. I don't want to blogpost

Attached: Cat.png (600x611, 132K)

1. no.
2. yes.
3. don't remember, and absolutely fucking none.

Attached: 5.png (1280x1280, 390K)

no, yes, don't remember

Hello Yuuka
1. Nope, non at all.
2. Not sure. I'm drinking too much soda and too little water.
3. I think I remember less than 10 dreams each year. Non of the dreams seems to be connected. I mostly have those shock kinda nightmares which wakes you up. They mostly involve falling and then suddenly hitting the ground.

Attached: 4343545435.png (776x1218, 537K)

The next post WILL be no yes don't remember

my wife mari is so cute

1. Nope
2. Yes, you really have to with weather like this.
3. It's rare that I dream anymore but when I do they are nice and self contained. I had one that really fucked me up though. It probably had a deep massage that I diden't understand.

Also Hello!

Attached: IMG_1930.gif (220x199, 135K)

1. Last time i took vitamins was in college, due to stress, now i just try to eat healthy
2. Yup, sipping on water right now, just had some coffe if it counts too
3. I think the last one was about a trip or something like that but i can't recall. Most of my noticeable dreams are very scattered trhough my life, some from a decade ago, some from this year, but i don't remember them too well, not more then a few too.
Like i said in the thinking thread, i find it hard to visualize things, even in my dreams they are more avout sensations and ideas then images with colors and forms

Attached: 1522260754913.jpg (500x619, 35K)

1. sometimes, if i not eating enough vegetable or something
2. of course
3. i posted it in a dream thread before, don't want to write it out again

Attached: drink water, friends.png (683x800, 538K)

1 no, and I wouldn't even know what to take
2 yes
3 Dreamed about gardening with my grandpa, was a nice dream. I dream at least once a week, but most are escaping me so quickly, after a day or so I can only remember the general topic, but in general they are nice
ᵃᵖᵖᵃʳᵗ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵃˡˡᶦnᵍ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ
Maybe I should write them down ◔̯◔

>arrested and probably getting shot in the head
>not even sure if that shot in the head wasn't but an excuse made by my brain after I woke up
uh, that sound scary

Attached: 1532023756795.jpg (1280x960, 375K)

Hey yuuka! ^o^
1. Yes sometimes, when my diet is lacking for long periods.
2. Ya, somewhat!
3. Not sure, many are probably hidden in there but can't think of too many. I used to remember dreams every night but lately the recall has been shit. I had one a few nights ago where I got stabbed though! I also have recurring dreams, ever since a kid, they have changed with age though!

Attached: IMG_3927.jpg (774x1031, 126K)

1. No
2. Probably
3. last night I had a dream that I was on a high tech pirate crew who were trying to catch powerful sea monsters and command them, Pokemon style. I only remember highlights of dreams, usually the parts with the most emotion associated with them. I don't recall any of my dreams being linked but I have had dream deja vu before.

Attached: Pirate Akane.jpg (640x800, 136K)

Fuck you I had a chance

you should give me another satori for taking care of your thread so much sven

1. no vitamins
2. yes.
3. my last dream was observing limbs and organs forcibly removed from people. repeat dreams, but none in the same "universum" i can remember quite a few if i think on it for awhile

Attached: 1519706715221.png (500x405, 180K)

So, with a bang of the pistol - my consciousness traveled throught something like a wrecked gym, just to be molded into this tiny sprite. First perspective of the shot remained as stated in the picture~
From the whole and short dialogue, which's missing about two sentences, I vaguely remember the last one "It's time to pay for your deeds." or something like that~
Then, everything turned black as I got a first hand experience from the very eyes of the sprite into the black void surronding me and that gelly like figurine.
Then, it didn't even took a second or two before I got hit with something between death scream from SCP-087b and Windows XP startup mild earrape.
I was waking up for nearly two seconds which felt extremely familiar with my sleep paralysis experience - with my literal whole body in goosebumps~
Above the lingering anxious and extremely real feeling, like something just left my room - or at least fall back to it's vantage point - every time I remotely thought about that pitch blackness, my whole body reacted with panic. For the next 15 min, whenever I thought of nothing but black in my mind, I felt like it was alarming something that should be left alone.
It went away in the next two hours, which put me in state of feverish thoughts - it's something like a dream but apart from the fact that you're most likely not dreaming, your body and mind gets extremely tired of it.
For somebody that didn't ever experience anything close to it, it's like your mind tries to generate a chatbox with a few, fast typing people~
Every thought you experience, if left unchecked, in the end, will conclude in that chatbox.
It's really hard to describe but it's a hopeless state of mind uwu

I really rarely experience nightmares and even quicker I forget about them, so I thought that this might be a quite nice topic for today o/
Even if that's just such a simple one~

Attached: .png (1920x1080, 11K)

cume

youtube.com/watch?v=6Joyj0dmkug

based

Of course! Kappa kappa! ^o^

Attached: IMG_3951.jpg (612x612, 124K)

Hey

5 replies and zoom out.

Attached: IMG_20180722_202759.jpg (301x235, 37K)

1. sometimes
2. yes
3. a dream involving bugs bunny throwing Daffy Duck into a volcano over a chicken leg, it's the only dream I can remember

Attached: image.png (720x750, 393K)

(° д°;) that's scary, but I think you should consider making graphic adventures your story telling threads are always awesome.

That just gave my a nostalgic feeling of when the sound card on my XP died. XP was cool

Attached: a67623e22ed87f50ab89aa411b24de02c043864b.jpg (640x480, 201K)

Wow that is a lot to swallow
You sure do remember a lot of the things, i can't do nothing even close to this level of descbribing one of my dreams like that
Sleep paralysis is sure a terrifying experience

Attached: IMG_1529744291437.jpg (1000x1000, 56K)

Now it dies to all viruse

Kill yourself junkoposter

!. no
@. mostly
#. I had one last night and a few weeks ago but they are bury rare.

>It's time to pay for your deeds.
Yes, yuuka-polan, and the harbinger of your punishment has arrived did you get banned for submitting false reports MIKE?

Attached: momoka44.png (1280x720, 857K)

And I have like really bad dreams that I like woke up the next and oversleep.
Last dream I had was about... It's 3 thinks
1. I'm getting chased
2. I'm getting killed losing limbs
3. Something lewd.

Attached: 1 (86).jpg (1000x666, 244K)

Ebin :bb
Seriously, this is pretty coole o/
Keep on the good stuff and who knows - maybe you will actually improve >:b
ᴱᵛᵉᶰ ᵗʰᵒ ᴵ ᶠᵉᵉᶫ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵖᶦᵉᶜᵉ ᶦˢ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶫᵃˢᵗ ᵒᶰᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ᵛᵉ ˢʰᵃʳᵉᵈ ʰᵉʳᵉ~
Never.
I have never experienced a lucid dream I could remember. But nearly all of my dreams are so diverse that I'm not really looking that much into it~
I have everything and more o/
Oi, Spazzy - do you live in California?
ʕ•ᴥ• ʔ
How the heck are you still alive.
You probably just doesn't care too much about it - it's probably impossible not to remember any of your dreams~
You never had a life changing experience in your bed~?
ᴹᵘʰᵐ⋅⋅
You both don't take vitamins and don't remba your dreams.
Take your pills, user /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
If you're not familiar with these symptoms
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploding_head_syndrome
Then you are probably just a perceptive and anxious person~
Oh, hi Nicemark

Attached: .jpg (769x597, 50K)

I am post junko can you hate me too please

Attached: 43.jpg (250x207, 16K)

Look here you queer . I never had a happy day and I never will so go fuck yourself

Take your meds

I suggest you go jump off a cliff

Nobody cares faggot

no

Attached: 12.png (400x300, 63K)

will do!

Attached: 1498236794359.png (1200x473, 78K)

What made you guess that?

Attached: huh.gif (320x270, 265K)

DELET (つ﹏

Attached: grinsen 2.png (1200x899, 289K)

Yep, It's the skeleton. I've been out and about again which ironically seems to bring me back to this place.

Attached: IMG_2254.jpg (259x193, 23K)

Take your pills Mickie.
Your
Pills
Mickie

Attached: __kazami_yuuka_touhou_drawn_by_p_flaschenstrahlinge__84e47f0ef64889ec48632af46641c601.jpg (1588x1460, 430K)

>How the heck are you still alive.
i ask myself the same thing everyday.
>You never had a life changing experience in your bed~?
no, not really.

Attached: 12.png (1280x1280, 457K)

Pills?
Is there some deep lore going on here

Attached: IMG_1932.jpg (800x450, 54K)

Interesting. It happens so rarely that it doesn't really bother me though.
Also I think most people have had those kind of nightmares.

Attached: 6646465654.jpg (850x437, 39K)

NO
ALL NO

Attached: ddd.jpg (401x367, 42K)

No

It was painful, I often experience pain in dreams!
Let's dive deeper into recurring dreams then! ^-^ When I was a kid I had them a lot and they were often lucid. Either an uncomfortable concept like constant acceleration or necessity. When I wanted to pee I used to spawn some sort of predator that would kill me, I knew that would wake me up but it was always very uncomfortable!
Later in my teens I dived into lucid dreaming, kept at that for a while but haven't had one for many years now.. I used to have a dream diary but for the last 7 months or so I haven't recalled much at all :c It's so sad, except that one recurring dream..
Nightmares are scary if very vivid. I've had ones where I've woken up half asleep and running paniced through wherever I was before coming to senses, mostly when I was a kid though! ^-^

Attached: IMG_3892.jpg (800x1033, 400K)

I SAID NOW. *slaps you*

No, not really.
But he needs antidepressants

Attached: __kazami_yuuka_touhou_drawn_by_kikimifukuri__sample-244372bffd6c6e3178a8e76b6447208c.jpg (850x1017, 81K)

Your Grandpa sounds like a bitch

I don't

here she just looks like Mima

Attached: __mima_touhou_and_touhou_pc_98_drawn_by_yohane__173ce0750d39d2b49a2b13ff9f7e5cf2.jpg (694x960, 256K)

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Nobody cares. Now commit suicide

Why u angry Mike?

Attached: 53454354.jpg (640x480, 38K)

Fight me IRL you skinny cunt

Attached: Tough.jpg (613x635, 72K)

Did I post something that caught your fancy?

Alright, sure! ^o^

Attached: IMG_3952.jpg (800x600, 61K)

I can try to describe it better later, but its quite strange for me since i always though it was normal, and the "imagination powers" were some kind of kids show thing. When i talked to friends as a chield and they could practicaly "see" the images i can't form, i was jealous of the possibilites
Now i just am glad i have this kind of feelings while dreaming, they are quite amazing for me
Post Junko, we like when you do
Heya Gyate
Hello Furfriend, nice to see you

Attached: chenchocolates.jpg (850x1189, 251K)

pirates are cool

no

I don't

NOT like you can beat me any way. Filthy junko poster

no

Attached: image.jpg (600x601, 270K)

Any context? Why were the organs taken away? Were you like abducted or something..?
>repeat dreams, but none in the same "universum"
This sounds like a torture, mate /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
Yes, but mixed with this:
youtube.com/watch?v=ABmvfrJxp8M
This way, sir ʕ•ᴥ-ʔ
What? ʕ•ᴥ• ʔ
Sup Meds o/
/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ I love you, I freaking love you.
You are the p̵̧̛̣̼͚͇̙̻͖̄̃ͦ̑u̷̱̪̜̹͒̊ͤ̎̉̚ṙ͈̪͓͚̻̹̉ͨe̠̩͙͕ͨͤͮ̊̐ͣ̊ͤ̚͡s̵͙̤ͨ̉ͤ̐ͨ͜t͓̮͇͈͖̦͉͂́̏̎̂̀ carbon-based life form I've ever met.
There might be one storytelling thread - if stars align, we will repeat the history from October - December c:
My first sleep paralysis was actually an amazing experience.
I couldn't remember anything from my dream when I woke up but - for some reason or another - I was absolutely sure, that my whole body is encloused in gypsum.
I could see light coming from the window (it was a spring / summer weekend I believe~) and I just felt so happy, I could only smile a bit, waiting for my family to see me come back from coma..
But it all lasted maybe 5 sec before my sanity crashed back at it place /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
And I could slowly regain my movements - it took me maybe 30 sec until I could move my arms and legs~
It was actually pretty coole o/
The second one however..
I can't remba it right now but it was surely more terrifying.
Bury rare but are they bury coole~?
Bless ya'

Attached: .jpg (960x656, 32K)

To bad that Zun gave up on pc-98.

Attached: 15322860688001585683624.png (1628x1047, 1.11M)

no. The past two have just made me sad :(

hi, oracle. how're you doing?

Attached: 13.png (1280x1280, 454K)

Hello Oracle ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ/

*Plants you*

Why?

Once I did but I live in Pennsylvania

Attached: Tea.png (400x300, 191K)

Wow. You're even more of a faggot then I remember

O ok

Attached: 34.jpg (250x188, 12K)

Doing great, could be working more but guess i will just try a little harder later, its a slwo sunday
Those bears are so cute, i wonder what those characters really are
Thats what happens when you stay here for too long, also looking good Mike
Nice Junko

Attached: 1531524673961.png (1280x720, 1.14M)

≮͚̣̜̰̳̺̐ͤ͂̾̉̾͑͞͡3̢̪̞̻̹̯͔̹̐̽ͪ̇͊ͦ̇̈͑͊̋̾̔ͯ̀͆͑ͫ́

Attached: image.gif (414x330, 1.81M)

H-h-hey Y-y-yuuk a
did I m-miss h-happy day?

Attached: alice.png (290x301, 130K)

>someone actually posted a meme I made
I'm so happy! :D

Attached: image.jpg (526x491, 71K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ʕ•ᴥ• ʔ aaaaaaa..?
People like you must be immune to depression.
>that one recurring dream
mhmm..? c:
From all my theorycrafted universums, the one that always comes into my mind is the one about that weird, partisant-like adventure - overall, the first dream started for me being in some amazing Russia / Austria like lands - beautiful landscape of amazing mountains and evergreens everywhere~
I was a spy of unknown nation residenting as a sylvan in some pine home~
Anyway, the dream was all about me getting ready to escape after being uncovered.
Don't remba much, but I know that the whole dream ended up in some Aztecs-like structure in Egypt or somewhere - a whole city placed in a 260 degrees, gigantic cliff, maybe a funnel with sea at the centre and a link to the ocean~
So, I was the king of all things and Scooby-doo betrayed me and summoned that giant sea monster and I was swallowed and I dun remba much, lole!! ( ´ ▽ ` )b
But that part about spying - I believe that it was connected with two other dreams I had about WW3 and me and my friends running through some weird forests with many meadows and metalic stairs and there was that great hangar where we blend into other survivors commanded by some divisions, and we found other friends of mine..
You know, it's not easy to describe a dream lole!! xd
Perhaps something about your way of dreaming~ c:
sorry to hear that :c
Oi, alright o/
Have a good day~
Not really - we are still before the reminder

Attached: ok.jpg (400x400, 31K)

*R̷a̶t̵t̴l̴e̴ ̵r̸a̸t̵t̷l̸e̷*
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ESBXOOMi7SE

Attached: IMG_2168.jpg (195x152, 13K)

thanks
o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/

Attached: 20.jpg (480x480, 24K)

how goes it my fellow Junkoposter

Attached: image.png (400x300, 157K)

Always remba happu day, user~!!
When day is darkk, never froget that u can always dream a coole day!
But for real now - take your vitamins and eat healthy or else you will face depression fairy soon ʕ•ᴥ• ʔ
You won't even notice how much your life will worsen - ever so slightly, week by week, bad day by another.
ᵀ̱͇̮̣ᵃ͈ᵏ̙͉̙̟ᵉ̞̪̣͍̼ ̠͓͇ʸ̰ᵒ̮̱̘̰̳ᵘ̗ʳ̣̗ ̗̫͓̞̟͚̗ᵐ̜ᵉ͔̤̮̝ᵈ̝̼̪̳̹ˢ͇̙̩͚,̼ ͓ᴬ̘̪̙̘̹ᶰ͇̬̣̭͙ᵒ͎̠͕͉͎ᶰ̗͚̳̣͉~

youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE
youtube.com/watch?v=MehLyaZIs-U
vocaroo.com/i/s14ynHBEDyqd
vocaroo.com/i/s1hpgikpjL0p
vocaroo.com/i/s0qtRcP31Xdk
vocaroo.com/i/s033XzNophs5
vocaroo.com/i/s0dkjjCuhZnl
vocaroo.com/i/s1SEy7hcacDW
ᵒᶰᶦʰˢ+ᵐʸ'ˢ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦᶰᵍˢ⋅⋅!
vocaroo.com/i/s10L3aG8dugj
vocaroo.com/i/s0h5dR0B6RQc
ᴿᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ᵏᶦᵗ ᵃᶰᵈ ˢᶜʳᵉᵉᶰᶜᵃᵖˢ⋅⋅!
drive.google.com/open?id=1o4zOmF9_3LNt3XmFTYQZepzOElYeVH8B
imgur.com/gallery/w2qnI
imgur.com/a/YxgzY
ᴺᶦᶜᵉ ᵐᵘˢᶦᶜ!
youtube.com/watch?v=V0HCZ4YGqbw
youtube.com/watch?v=6W6y7YhHdVE
youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M
youtube.com/watch?v=phERioINm6A
bant-is-not-dead.bandcamp.com/track/remberap
youtube.com/watch?v=uvb3nPuEs6k
youtube.com/watch?v=AjNPeKgLnC8&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=ifs4zmWD3ms
youtube.com/watch?v=WiUjG9fF3zw
youtube.com/watch?v=Dv-B5TMxApQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4M_3igofTZg

funposting.online
coolcirnoclub.club
dankmaymays.com/

Attached: Renge Kazami!.jpg (600x598, 56K)

Go die or whatever

Rembered!

Attached: 655464565.jpg (850x528, 41K)

A gathering of Junkoposters..?
Anytime

Attached: .png (414x300, 91K)

Rembered

Attached: WhitenonNewtonianliquidPatcho.png (276x225, 49K)

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay there's a million of us now
Everything's good

Attached: 29.jpg (401x320, 37K)

rememebered

Here is one for the happy days of old and even happier ones to come!

Rembered

Attached: IMG_2478.jpg (382x286, 30K)

hello poland! sorry for being late, just been planning the impossible.
oh and to answer the questions, yes, yes, and does dark abysses where I can summon whatever I please count?

rembered!

youtu.be/vXsXIrThdEo
no u

Attached: image.jpg (639x831, 97K)

Junko posters SUCK

and you swallow~

Attached: image.jpg (400x300, 43K)

oh whale, It happens. I'm feeling a little hungy, shiuld I eat?
Rember
sushigirl.us