Born too late to explore the World

Born too late to explore the World.
Born too early to explore the Universe.
Born just in time to explore Love.

Attached: 69725049_p0.png (1053x782, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0dmhPPZ4QuE
youtube.com/watch?v=46N9TaQj64g
dynasty-scans.com/authors/yakumi_sarai
dynasty-scans.com/series/the_immortal_who_saw_the_death_of_the_universe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>paz

Hi GoodApple

Why, hello there, how have you been?

Attached: 68788307_p0.jpg (725x820, 669K)

Attached: 68775793_p0.png (761x1000, 382K)

Attached: 68697514_p0.png (1488x1488, 1.35M)

My wife Alice3D is so cute.

………………_„-,-~''~''':::'':::':::::''::::''~-,~
…………._,-'':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::''-„
………..,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|
………,-'::::::::::::„:„„-~-~--'~-'~--~-~--~--~„:,'
……..,'::::::::::,~'': : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : '-|
……..|::::::::,-': : : : : : : : - -~''''¯¯''-„: : : : : :\
……..|::::::::|: : : : : : : : : _„„--~'''''~-„: : : : : '|
……..'|:::::::,': : : : : : :_„„-: : : : : : : : ~--„_: |'
………|::::::|: : : „--~~'''~~''''''''-„…_..„~''''''''''''¯¯|¯",
………|:::::,':_„„-|: : :_„---~: : :|''¯¯''''|: ~---„_: |¯¯|
……..,~-,_/'': : : |: _ o__): : |: : : :|_o__): \.. |
……../,'-,: : : : : ''-,_______,-'': : : : ''-„______\-'
……..\: :|: : : : : : : : : : : : : :„: : : : :-,: : : : : :\
………',:': : : : : : : : : : : : :,-'__: : : :_',: : : : ,'
……….'-,-': : : : : :___„-: : :'': : ¯''~~'': ': : ~--|'
………….|: ,: : : : : : : : : : : : :( ) :|
………….'|: \: : : : : : : : -,„_„„-~~--~--„_: : : |
…………..|: \: : : : : : : : : : : :-------~: : : : : |
…………..|: :''-,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
…………..',: : :''-, : : : : : : : : :: : : : : : : : ,'
……………| : : : : : : : : :_ : : : : : : : : : : ,-'
……………|: : : : : : : : : : '''~----------~'': :,'
…………._|: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
……….„-''. '-,_: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ,'
……,-''. . . . . '''~-„_: : : : : : : : : : : : :,-''',

ALL POSTS WITH "somethign will die, are null and void" POST HIM TO WARD OF GETILES

The picture presents 2D Alice though, do not confuse the two.

Ehh??

Attached: 69716477_p0.jpg (768x1024, 474K)

There is this wicked enjoyment coming from enduring bitterness of too strong tea. Or maybe it's just me~

Attached: 69711057_p0.png (2000x2000, 1.08M)

are you basicly polish alice

I very much doubt it. I'm only a guy who likes cute 2D girls~
It just happens that I find Alice Margatroid to be one of the loveliest ones in existence.

Attached: 69750628_p0.png (2000x2000, 694K)

Im talking about alice 3d

>TFW don't now what love feels like

>I very much doubt it. I'm only a guy who likes cute 2D girls~
a man after my own heart

Attached: def2696cc283a988fb4568ccba6c186d2c801f47.jpg (500x666, 311K)

Maybe it's just that you fear love, that you close your heart in order to avoid the unknown? There are so many kinds of love, all waiting to be discovered, to be explored. Do not confuse love for only Eros, it's but a small fraction, but one kind of love you can experience. Broaden your definition of love, create your own, conceive new ways of loving! No men in history have had a love playground so enormous, so open, as we do. The keys are laying before the very wicket, patiently waiting for you to abandon your old view on love. You only need to bend down and pick them up~

Attached: 69720028_p0.jpg (1484x1856, 253K)

>a man after my own heart
Oh, now this is new to me. Not once have I heard anyone using this phrase. How peculiar, seems like we really never stop learning~

Attached: 69707583_p0.jpg (708x1000, 611K)

Gay

___ after my own heart means someone who shares an attitude or an interest, usually used in an endearing sort of way

Attached: 3f915b978b28683816907d8dde82811ddbafc293.png (733x1100, 396K)

Well, I cannot disagree, considerations regarding love aren't the most conventionally masculine activity. It's quite a sad sight for this to be reality.

What a nice way of paraphrasing it, I wonder why isn't it used more often. As I said, it's my first time encountering the idiom. Wait, is it an idiom? Ah, nevermind~

Attached: 47133660_p0.jpg (600x826, 549K)

Alice is Alice.

Alice3D is also Alice2D

What?

I cannot help but disagree. They differ a lot, both in terms of appereance and their character, their actions etc. I have loved 2D Alice since the very first time I met her as Reimu in PCB. As much as I would want it to be, Alice3D isn't really a faithful representation of that Alice, the one I love. That's an issue not exclusive to Alice3D though, Alice is very misrepresented all over the place, sadly.

Attached: pcb alice.png (127x437, 66K)

i suppose so

Nah, too late for that too

Attached: 1527470502410.jpg (500x648, 109K)

Is that so? Why would it be?

Attached: 52366810_p0.jpg (700x982, 499K)

At first I was memeing but then I actually stopped and thought
First we have to define love
What is love?
That answer is different for each of us.
To me it's genuine loyalty, benevolence, and selflessness. Those things died out a long time ago. Everything is about the self, about the ego. Even the so called "love" that people these days claim to feel is just a projection to stoke their overgrown ego even more. I know at first I was being really vague, but what I mean to say is that the dominant philosophy is heavily self-centric in this day and age. There is genuine love in this world, no doubt, but finding it is like finding a diamond in the sewers of a quarantined city.
I feel like for there to be love in this world, the hivemind has to actually meditate on it. It can't be assed to do that though, because love is selfless while the hivemind only thinks of the hivemind.

Hmm, I disagree. Though mainly it's because of different way I approach the matter. When it comes to love, I present a more individualistic way. When I say that it' the ideal time to explore love, I do not mean that we live in an age of universal enlightement, in which every person will begin considering love in more philosophical way instead of the biological one. Just like the old discoverers, only few are going to embark on a quest to find the truth. However, it's not because of difficulty in doing so, but people themselves not willing to enter the unknown. Yet, everyone willing has a perfect test ground, lots of land still unknown to most of human race. Now is the time of peace, of tolerance, of individuality, the time given to us by our ancestors, for us to use it to its fullest. For me, pursuing love is the point in this existence of ours.
The very statement you wrote, "That answer is different for each of us." is what I consider our opportunity. Only now everybody can formulate his own thesis on love with such ease. Only now, being free of war, famine, struggle, people can perceive how multi-dimensional love is, how many more ways are there of loving, how wonderful it is to love. The only barrier is their own psyche, their own willing to believe that there is more to love than what, as you called it, hivemind told them. Our age orivded us with the highest quality ships, supplies and everything else we would need along the way, we only have to decide to use it.

Umm, sorry for such a sloppy post, there's just too much I want to say, I could talk about this very topic for hours and hours. I hope that at least a small part of my message gets through this mess~

Attached: yuyu eat a water.png (1280x720, 731K)

Not at all, glad to have the conversation. When two different ideas collide, it's an exchange. I was very harsh and pessimistic about my point of view. With that, I'll be off.

Attached: izpaaw925z8z.jpg (1334x750, 55K)

I'm ever so glad! Maybe you will truly understand the opportunity I was talking about. Or maybe you won't, that is up to you. That being said... be happy user, find sense in this place, where so many seem to believe there is not a one. Poor beings... Anyway, see ya~!

Attached: __kurodani_yamame_touhou_drawn_by_dollar__f9b448ba7a8e5c10c98d3a01bb050c11.jpg (600x600, 148K)

Love is for faggots and retards, all I want is a girl to spit in my mouth and call me pathetic. That's fucking hot, dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=0dmhPPZ4QuE

Attached: 57904744_p0.jpg (700x800, 700K)

not bad, i liek

Good stuff

Why not taking an example of the self-centric hivemind and instead of changing the whole orchard, why not trying to pick up a certain apple and teaching it how to become a much juicier pear~
You don't have to know everything about love to share your ideas and seek for companion. Both of you can start from nothing, gathering knowledge from one another under but one circumstance, what is willingness and dedication~
It's in humans nature to find yourself a trouble - a boundary that keeps us from overflowing.
It's exceptionally noticeable during sharp turns of history~
The amount of love and pure feelings after WW2 ended on New York streets - not to mention most of the Europe, especially in those less informed places o/
Thank you.
c:

Attached: .jpg (262x206, 9K)

What's your thought on the (desire - temporary gratification - boredom - desire) theory? That merely existing never is enough?

Attached: sayori_194.jpg (736x870, 80K)

You really are quite a magnificent person to start such topics so early in the morning ᵃᶰᵈ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ ᵃ ᵇᵃᵈ ᶰᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵃˢ ʷᵉᶫᶫ⋅⋅!
Sorry Sayori but I had a second in a row feverish sunrise instead of some nice dreams~
I'm just not in the mood ʕ~ᴥ~ʔ
Save 'em for evening, buddy

Attached: .png (629x249, 194K)

Oh, and thanks for the song Much appreciated o/

Attached: .jpg (470x313, 17K)

Sleep deprivation gives me energy! ^o^ And no worries, that's alright, sorry to hear you haven't had a good nights sleep with may pleasant dreams! :x
No broblems! ^n^

Attached: sayori_304.jpg (826x966, 110K)

>PaZ
Your message of amor came with paz, this is the nicest thread.

Attached: 1531577634974.png (726x1100, 340K)

Could you possibly explain the basics of the theory you mentioned? I don't think I have heard of it, or if I have, I do not recall it. The way you described it already is quite informative, but I'd like to be sure.

Sorry, but I'm afraid I don't get the "paz" thing. I'm not sure if it's caused by me not having sufficient knowledge or the weirdest sleep schedule I am having lately~

Attached: 62526001_p0.jpg (1658x2517, 414K)

Paz means "peace" in Spanish and Portuguese.

Attached: touchethekot.webm (467x720, 65K)

And the necro bumping begins.

Attached: __kagiyama_hina_and_kochiya_sanae_touhou_drawn_by_thupoppo__218b86a4e07d56a6d4710b84f98976ee.png (722x1000, 762K)

Oh, how splendid then! Thank you for this wonderful information, cat-milking ma'am and que a paz esteja com você.
I hope that phrase is not eyebleedingly butchered, I do not know a bit of Portugese or Spanish~

Have a soothing piece of music, won't you?
youtube.com/watch?v=46N9TaQj64g
I recently took quite a liking to this one.

Attached: 62120261_p0.jpg (2894x4093, 1.08M)

Well yes. It boils down to that we are driven by will, will to survive as form of life and moreover will to reproduce (as chosen method of survival) - this will form the foundation. The drive enables us to think that once we have accomplished this one thing, then we will finally be happy (desire) this is by Schopenhauer also described as suffering, as he viewed life as suffering, conflict. When we reach a goal, when our desire is fulfilled we will feel happy, but happiness is a temporary reward for the worst of all to humans is boredom, boredom is worse than death and before long a new desire will commence and the cycle continues. That way, merely existing is for us never enough, you wouldn't just be because the will is too strong.
This is my own thoughts and theories mashed together with Schopenhauers and I'm sure, many others! ^-^

Attached: IMG_3927.jpg (774x1031, 126K)

Well, it certainly sounds plausible, however I would narrow down the group it concerns. Namely, I wouldn't say that every human being is fated to this way of existing. You see, I consider a goal of each and every human being to abandon their animality, leavings of the days in which our ancestors weren't able to think abstractively, basic instincts, primal desires etc. That feat certainly is possible, but to ones who accomplish it, or at least most of them, comes another challenge, nihilism. Now nihilism is a transitional stage, between acquiring sense from nature, our animality, as I called it and seeking it in higher fields, art, philosophy, science, love, the matters which are exclusive to us, humanity, which distinguish us from common animals (nihilism being a transition was one of Nietzsche's views too if I am not wrong. And I may be, so take these words with a grain of salt). For ones who finish this journey awaits a grand reward – sense of life, their own way, purpose in existing. It's meaning of higher quality than the natural "reproduce", at least in my humble opinion. As such, while your theory might very well apply to, avoiding the pejorative terms, people with their sense in nature, I do not think it does also for the people who seek their sense in themselves.
I ignored the matter of belief in higher being/s for the sake of argument, because those who find their sense in such don't really classify into any of those two groups. I would place them somewhere inbetween. Also, to avoid any misunderstanding, I do not say that anyone who believes in God or the likes is a part of this group. How could I, if I myself believe in God, yet, maybe a bit immodestly, place myself in the "humanistic", to shorten, group. Because not everyone who believes in higher beings finds their meaning of existence in them, or it may be one of few such.
So, what I really wrote here is how I would apply the theory you provided into my own philosophy. Sorry for that~

Attached: 「myon」.png (977x1600, 244K)

Thank you friend, lovely song.

>que a paz esteja com você
It's all correct and I wish the same for you.

Attached: myjam.png (600x800, 206K)

Born too late to explore the World.
Born too early to explore the Universe.
Born just in time to embrace Tenko's butt.

Attached: 1524777843414.jpg (1273x900, 227K)

thanks doc

Cannot disagree. Living in the times in which anime, moe and all that sweet stuff is present is just great~

Attached: 17046190_p0.jpg (773x600, 119K)

If you are looking for drawing ideas I have some.
You could draw Jow Forums(jp2) 2hu family photo, that would be cool.
I don't like watching anime besides the visual stuff. Most characters are bland and full of cliches. So I rather read Dojins.

Attached: 1356197i.jpg (569x600, 143K)

Yes, I agree to this, as did Schopenhauer and many more. But often when I think along the lines of being beyond human and naturalistic urges the more I get into details of what is and isn't a result of them, whether or not the individual is aware.

Another thing I like to think about is this: Let's say that this will is the thing-in-itself, not only in life but in all everything, as life in itself would not stand out in thf crowd per say. Then this will, or drive if you will would be formation of concioussness and the drive would also be "me" finding out or trying to find out about it, that is, finding out or discovering (learning) about itself as "it" would drive itself to the point where reason was developed, ability to reason, as a way to accomplish this.

Attached: IMG_3878.png (350x467, 329K)

As then, this would be both will to survive and will to be beyond mere survival. As this, it would be formation and deformation, as conflict and we therefore return to the original point.

Attached: IMG_3941.jpg (700x1000, 260K)

While talking about awareness, do you refer to both cases, of the people beyond and not, or just to one of them?

I apologize, your point didn't get through to me, may I ask you to rephrase it?

I was generalizing, but what you said actually interested me. You say you only read doujinshis, but that is quite a broad term. As are anime and manga. From what I might deduce, you are talking about Touhou doujins, but do you mean both hentai and non-h ones or only one of those. And if we are talking non-h, first, what kind of them and second, do you read official Touhou written works as well?
Also, saying that most characters in anime are bland and cliched is like saying most characters in literature are. As with every medium, there are examples of higher and lesser quality. It's unjust to judge all of them as one.

Attached: 1951779_p0.jpg (480x600, 87K)

I suck at it, but I wrote about it in a recent happy day thread.
This might clear things up: If we believe in evolution we agree that there must be one original ancestor, this is the fundament. This original single cellular organism was driven to continuation of life, much like water would be driven to solidify when reaching 0 degrees celsius, yet more complex. This drive reaulted in reproduction, or in that case it was likely replication. This drive continued down the same path (in order for life to continue to exist) and does so yet today, where we currently have many forms of life, yet I argue this is still one life with that chosen method of survival. This drive in itself, could be that beyond sensual perception. Then drive has reached ability to reason, as a will in itself, not something as individual human concioussnes but more so the same yet split up. If this drive is the thing in itself, then through me trying to learn or find out about this, it would be driven towards it but also driven towards survival. It does however not mean the two are seperated.

Attached: IMG_3879.jpg (882x906, 85K)

>You are talking about Touhou doujins
Yes
>we are talking non-h
Yes and only.
>do you read official Touhou written works as well?
I have read first few pages of Bohemia Red

I read mostly stuff from danbooru, when I'm downloading images. Because I don't read books(Epica) so I'm not interested to look for them. Because I read only educational books, self-help etc.
Maybe I need to watch more anime to judge that.

Attached: 15237967611962130982645.jpg (1062x752, 229K)

I had this already in mind, but I'll will keep it in mind as personal test after I trained and learned enough by the drawabox method.

If you haven't
read the Zounose ones.
dynasty-scans.com/authors/yakumi_sarai

also this one by Alison specific
dynasty-scans.com/series/the_immortal_who_saw_the_death_of_the_universe

This are all surprisingly good and also teaching some things for real.

Attached: aa51f75c42840f34c317627d5dfade40.jpg?e=1532434985&m=HULsuY4I4dDCEDPjGi7Nhg.jpg (800x1100, 284K)

Well, I think I understand now, at least partially. It's a really peculiar theory, quite hard to grasp too. Yes, it's very interesting, I don't think I have ever heard something similiar. That's also why I cannot make a decent response, it's not something I can reply to on the fly, I'll have to think about it. If I had to respond, I'd disagree, but that may very well be just a shock of getting to know an idea so different, so distant from my own way of thinking. Nonetheless, thanks for sharing the thought, I am always greatful to people sharing such... things with me. I cannot recall when was the last time I couldn't comprehend something to this degree.

You're an interesting case. For a person to not watch anime, nor read manga, but read touhou non-h doujins is so peculiar. And you do not read the touhou written works either. Say, do you play the games?

Attached: 60893344_p0.jpg (552x720, 518K)

It's nice to hear that someone at least partially understands what I'm trying to say, I was seriously starting to doubt my own ability to explain my thoughts in any kind of coherent way.
Anyway, this theory is a work in progress for me. I'm also being influenced by other philosophers, I need to think it through further to then try and put it on paper properly.

Attached: IMG_3883.png (800x998, 354K)

When did you started drawing?
Do you study it?
Yes I do, but even mentioning it brings me anxiety, because I haven't 1cc'd yet. I'm also tired all the time, so my preformence is like 1 life lost on 2nd stage.
I would like to read some manga but in paper version and that's hard to get even in English.

Attached: __cirno_touhou_drawn_by_isshin_kaxz__c40676b566435e9cd59f29b445e5976c.png (1300x1340, 1.69M)

Well, to be honest, you do need some practice, but that's true for all of us, even natives. We never cease to learn. Also, you are handling an idea difficult to get a hold on from the start, so insufficient experience is somewhat amplified.
After reading your post few more times, I think I understand enough to start asking questions. Your theory assumes that the drive itself also evolved, right? And so, there should also be many kinds of the drive now apparent, different for every species, even if the differences are marginal. Well, maybe very closely related species would have the exact same drive, but further evolution can distinguish them from one another. Uhhh.... I forgot where was I going with it, so I'll just stop here for now~

Attached: 17019617_p0.jpg (500x500, 51K)

You will do it eventually. And it will be just easier from there, the initial hurdle is the highest one. Try to not care if you lose a life on second stage or not, mourning over it will just make your performance worse, constant restarts aren't great either. Maybe later, when you will have already 1cc'd, but not for now. And stage 3 up you should never restart, just do your best. You don't have to clear every run you do. And bomb more. It's better to waste two, three bombs than one life.
Or you can do the oldest trick in the book and fap to the boss you're having problems with. Seems to help. Though I don't do it and still manage, so it's not necessary. Hmm, it'd be pretty funny if it was actually~
Yes, you'd prolly just need to learn Moon runes for that and you cannot learn Japanese... You could always print scanlated stuff yourself. Although what do I know, I haven't read a page of any of those~

Attached: 1521010162168.png (868x1228, 1022K)

The drive wouldn't evolve as evolution would be a concept of formation, the drive did not need to evolve it merely was. You could say the drive evolved with the evolution of life but not really. But with human beings, this drive now has ability to reason. This drive would be within all, even if it acts for different "goals". As conflict within itself is showcased within the entire universe, if you think about it. Conflict of gravity, this is everywhere. So is it among animals, which are only more complex manifestations of it. This is in accordance with Schopenhauer. Question is what lies beyond reason if it is indeed formation, who is to say this is the pinnacle of everything. Schopenhauer argued that the human mind is the most complete form, and that this drive can be refused by asceticism but this is where we part.

Attached: IMG_3876.jpg (278x350, 37K)

So, the drive isn't something within us, but something over us, steering our lives from above. It's not a driver, but a forwarder. That I get. What about the part about the conflict? I find it hard to understand, is the drive controlling gravity too? Is it controlling every being, living or not, every event and occurance?

Attached: 7d86a7755defdbf3af7bc94d97024cef2c121c3d921425bcf4da4272670c79c5.png (1000x884, 923K)

> fap to the boss you're having problems with.
Like masturbate?
>Yes, you'd prolly just need to learn Moon runes for that and you cannot learn Japanese.
Uh, what?
Is that a metaphor?

Yes, printing pages on regular paper doesn't seem to be the best idea. I would probably need to have a special printer, more economical and for different kind of paper.

Attached: __luna_child_and_maribel_hearn_touhou_drawn_by_gaoo_frpjx283__eb85a6cef2a065b33a95b6061a079aa6.jpg (776x1100, 453K)

I actually started this year, but did last year somethings, however I do since this month something pratically by self study and online tutorials.

Before this I didn't draw anything. Jow Forums and the more intensive use of social media, memes and otaku culture related things helped my to develop myself a vision what I want to do.

Attached: Doremy.png (700x500, 107K)

The easiest way to understand the conflict would be the predator eating it's prey. Both are are manifestations of this will. Both are driven to continued existence, one by eating and getting nutrition off the other (gaining means for continued existence) and the other through avoidance of the predator. In one (in this situation) the teeth, mouth and intestines would be manifestations of the drive of it's continued existence. In the other it would (simply put) be the legs. Both would be drive to continued existence, or as we can also put it: drive for continued formation. So, conflict within itself.
This drive, would be the kantian thing-in-itself, I argue then.

Attached: IMG_3929.jpg (551x551, 117K)

Of course like masturbate, just wank off to the boss you're having problems with and they will disappear. Everyone knows this.
Metaphor? I guess you could call it that~

Attached: 1508634306045.jpg (1099x1200, 264K)

Now this is where it gets interesting, we can now use evolution for this purpose! See how I said earlier I argue that the original ancestor, foundation of life chose a method of survival which was reproduction. I argue this is the same life, it just chose this as a mean to continued existance. Do you now see the conflict within itself inside this isolated system?

Ok, I understand, the struggle to survive maniphested by the drive in different froms creates internal conflicts, a peculiar idea, but I think I've got it. But what about the gravity you mentioned? Does the drive affect inanimate objects, phenomenon etc. as well?

Attached: 1507932087087.jpg (700x700, 580K)

Yes, in the same way. Would just be less complex manifestations.
I sleep now! Thanks for the talk, goodnight! ^-^

Attached: IMG_3897.jpg (225x225, 21K)

Attached: 68895960_p0.jpg (1515x1240, 168K)

Wow. Thank you so much for the talk, it was great. Though, you are going to sleep so early? I mean, I'm not the one to talk as my sleep schedule is weird too, but... ah, nevermind, oyasumi~!

Attached: 1523727689371.png (1000x1000, 1010K)

Well, I haven't really slept yet, maybe an hour or so in the last 48 hours so it's actually somewhat late! ^o^

Attached: IMG_3892.jpg (800x1033, 400K)

The only thing I want is to feel what pure unadulterated hatred is like. I want to Know what it's like without any other emotion present.

Attached: You didn't even try going to sleep Sven. You leave me no choice.png (496x203, 39K)

I did, I try to sleep right after I said I would and I was tossing and turning for hours then finally fell asleep after which I woke up after an hour... :( Don't you think I want to sleep? This is pretty torterous, don't punish me for which I can't help..

That's why you were still posting half an hour later eh?
I want to say that it's out of my hands, but the guilt trip is too good
Fine, I'll show you mercy this one time and fetch it from the recycle bin

Well I have my phone by me, so I try to sleep for a bit, then make a few posts or check something else then try sleep again and on it goes.

Which btw is what I'm doing right now

Turn it off and put it somewhere. Don't think about it and eventually you'll fall asleep. Doing what you are isn't gonna help you one bit.

Attached: 58286184_p2.png (400x400, 137K)

sleeping means not playing around with your phone Sven
I'm taking that last Satori after all since you didn't try very hard to honour our deal, and I deserve something to soothe this betrayal
Anyway, I'm going to sleep now.

I tried and I did sleep some.. But sorry, now I feel bad :(

Attached: IMG_3942.jpg (609x860, 62K)