I thought Jow Forums liked edgy humor?

I thought Jow Forums liked edgy humor?

Attached: Rick_sauce.jpg (1200x800, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v0LQFKGESjE
youtube.com/watch?v=IKGuh44_LBc
money.cnn.com/1999/07/15/companies/timewarner/
illum1nat1i.wordpress.com/tag/eyes-wide-shut-missing-cut-scene/
youtu.be/oUk2ksue48I
youtube.com/watch?v=69XvK2x5VX4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just fighting fire with fire. Making your enemy live up to their own standards is Rules for Radicals 101.

Where was the humor? Show me?

me too, but stop using that meme flag

Attached: nokia baby.webm (482x434, 2.76M)

dude nihilism lmao

I like this show. I also liked The Room when I would watch it back in 2007 with my friends.

As usual, faggy fanbases ruin everything good. Go look up the videos of retards fucking with McDonalds over sauce.

>raping kids is funny
It's hilarious they chose this hill to die on. And for the record, even the most racist among us wouldn't make jokes about raping nigger babies

It has no place at a business. Coworkers should feel safe around each other.

Nothing funny about fucking kids

Some of Rick's dialog is fucking gold. That scene where Rick's alternate universe counterpart is taking his granddaughter in the first episode of Season 3, and he explains that he doesn't care with the analogy "You're trying to use Disney Bucks at Caesar's Palace, here"? That was fucking incredible.

Sadly that was the last funny thing in the third season. The rest of it sucked.

this

Are... are you sure?

Attached: download.jpg (287x175, 8K)

he ded?

Well no, because nigger babies are hideous and unrapeable.

The reason you hate this show is purely because they hired female writers.

You guys just like being edgy contrarians. Now you hate Trump and R&M for no reason. Pol was good when you guys were still pedes, now nazis are taking over.
You ignore that R&M is actually pretty GOAT. I don't just mean that R&M is the greatest television show of all time, it's also the greatest thing to air on television, period. It is the greatest work of comedy, no, fiction ever produced.

Justin Roiland and Dan Harmon make Plato and Aristotle look like Trump and Pence with their philisophical storytelling. I'm convinced they are both geniuses. Their decision to hire female writers further shows their ingenuity, and their egalitarian hiring practices have clearly paid off, as shown by the masterpieces that are s3e2 and s3e3.

This show is extremely funny, and most of the humor is very intelligent. You need an iq of 120 to fully appreciate this show, and if you don't, you are obviously just too stupid to understand the high-brow, subtle, philisophical work of genius that is Rick and Morty.

Attached: 1507258084027.jpg (960x519, 56K)

>brush off mass murders
>enjoy watching countless beheadings
>trigger over abortion "muh unborn embryo thing"

Nah he just permanently disabled and will likely suffer from the same lack of empathy as his peers. Just another typical Chinese childhood.

well I mean I could def see some humor in it. but theres nothing acceptable about it.

>I'm pedo riiiiiiiiiick
what a stupid fucking cartoon.

Is this a shitpost or what? I can't into this much irony

yes? and what is more edgy and tasty than watching some old pedo kike burn out? Watching all the Rick and Morty tears is fucking great

Nope. Jow Forums is full of moralfags.

fuck you commie faggot.
cant wait to see what fucked up shit we find in the archive. not to mention this gem in pic related

Attached: Capture.png (583x452, 201K)

Use your enemies strength against them.

>pol hates kikes
>backs a kike loving president

This is normal behavior here, carry on.

>morals and ethnics are wrong
yes yes degeneracy and decay surely builds the most pleasant societies.

It's a shitty cartoon Reddit show that appeals to the pseudo intellectual sjws

But it isn't edgy, though. It's like babbies first run in with nihilism.

Attached: 412213.jpg (749x552, 65K)

SAGE THE SLIDE THREADS
SAGE THE SLIDE THREADS
SAGE THE SLIDE THREADS
SAGE THE SLIDE THREADS

Attached: 1532300095604.png (900x900, 270K)

I have literally not watched a single second of this garbage. I merely know it exists.

When I found out Reddit liked it I knew it was pure crap.

i love edgey humor!
But the rule is:
>If you shitpost you get fired
Either we work to enforce it on everyone, or leftists selectively enforce it only on conservatives.

unless there's clown noises involved

I don't think anybody here listens to harmontown, but early on he mentions roleplaying with his first wife, who assumed the role of "a sensitive age." Something like that.

oh well

They perfected the infinite watermelon recipe

Except when Jon does it

This is pure payback for them using every dirty trick in the book against us. Trump, (((Milo))), Lauren, etc., etc. Everyone publicly associated with us, even the soft ones, have been mercilessly attacked, taken out of context, threatened, etc. Time for them to experience some of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=v0LQFKGESjE

dead baby jokes have been a staple for decades user.
wait it gets worse....
youtube.com/watch?v=IKGuh44_LBc

harmon is an absolute fucking nobody.
anons were talking about Spielberg etc earlier.
just another distraction/sacrificial lamb
go for the heads of the hydra.

Attached: heather-michele-orourke_214479_5.jpg (372x559, 42K)

HOLY FUCK R*DDIT ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: 1521672148429.png (810x793, 576K)

Very edgy

Attached: 1532300059851.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

We just want to play vidya. We never signed up to follow these "Rules for Radicals". Alt Lite are the ones being hypocrites about freedom of speech and becoming the church lady's.

Pedo jokes were never too funny though. Maybe the Family Guy character was funny because he was so gross.

but it does? i like being able to fuck women on a whim based on a 5 min conversation on tinder with minimal effort and do drugs that are readily available because the law inforcement just couldn't care less.
i guess it boils dosn to whether you're a chaddy type like me or a bitter incel

Only the first season was good.

We just use hypocrisy as a weapon against them

yeah the pop consumerist culture jew
mmm

Attached: 1531210250331.jpg (736x736, 59K)

Why did they not kill the fucker? Thats resiliant little insect ill give him that. The chinese are literally not human.

The episode where the old pedo fights the Nazi.

Revenge tastes really good, I gotta say.

Being fine and okay with taking drugs and fucking sluts does not mean that all morals and ethnics should be abandoned.
Nobody cares about that shit. I care about pedos and weirdoes warping what is acceptable and what isnt. Deviant behaviour like kid fucking will never be ok.

There is no them you crazy bastard. Time for the ultimate redpill Jow Forums, The Jewish religion does not control the world and making an edgy joke does not make you a rapist or pedophile.
You all are simply mentally ill and can't get over the fact that the bad guys lost WW2

You are letting the mask slip off a bit much there Sheklestein

Attached: 1502048932041.gif (149x181, 836K)

Edgy newfags just want to watch the world burn...and are jealous of others success. Revenge of the
humorless incels

Attached: image.gif (171x141, 911K)

>Time for the ultimate redpill Jow Forums
what? That we just like happenings and getting a cheap laugh at this pedo kikes panic?

Oh no, I have been discovered goy, better retreat to my bunker made out of pennies

yeah it's a shitpost

GCHQ really ought to put more effort into its Jow Forums COINTELPRO program.

What about R&M is edgy? Not a single episode has garnered any controversy whatsoever, how can something so uncontroversial be edgy? All their humour is safe, politically correct and well within the Overton window.

Attached: 1522510219195.jpg (235x156, 8K)

It was smartly-enough written to have fun.
Memes are based on the beddit /cultural/ fanaticism aftermath, which made them toptier.

Spielberg
R Scott (i strongly suspect)
Tarantino
all have dirt.

Bob Daly
Terry Semel

money.cnn.com/1999/07/15/companies/timewarner/
>The resignations come just as Warner Bros. seems to be on a roll with recent box office successes such as "The Matrix'' and the "Austin Powers'' sequel. Stanley Kubrick's final film, "Eyes Wide Shut,'' debuts Friday and the early buzz is generally positive.

(both Warner Bro. Co-Chairmen at the time)
resigned out of the blue when Eye's Wide Shut premiered, July 1999
both would have been at the pre screening 5 days before Kubrick had his heart attack on March 7th 1999, according to this:
illum1nat1i.wordpress.com/tag/eyes-wide-shut-missing-cut-scene/

wiki search bob and see he has chairman of Save the Children.
> In his final months as chairman, Daly was actively involved in the Haitian earthquake relief effort.

agreed

Attached: bobdalywronger.png (1480x151, 36K)

i made a ''rick and morty general on /tv/'' try to keep it subtle

It's because some faggots think that this now tame put-it-your-butt type humor is shocking. Southpark did it years ago and since then every faggot with a youtube channel is making this shit. It's still moronic, degenerate, and disgusting but nothing new under the sun.

We like edgy humor.

We LOVE Western Civilization more.

Attached: udx111emt -- 0291 -- olr111xph'.jpg (800x409, 104K)

Attached: 2eiezt.jpg (888x499, 106K)

It's edgy in appearance only. Behind that it's really just typical liberal propaganda.

Yeah. So?
Well, there's that and the fact that those faggots are just a bunch of fucking progressive pussies that like to talk like they're bad asses.
And what's this shit about the pedes suddenly becoming nazis? They're one and the same. Not shit has changed beyond the fact that we aren't playing nice for elections anymore. We've successfully goaded our enemies into making others see our point of view, and you know what? We're gonna keep using judo on your faggot asses until you're dead. Get fucked nigger. Your world order must die a death that can never be resurrected.

they only started because people like roseanne were destroyed bythe entire left for a funny joke

pedo jokes arent funny. by all means be a perv and say them. i dont like the saul alinsky shit you leftists invented.

Nazi flag now kike flag
Who of thunk?

Attached: 1532049651331.jpg (738x741, 79K)

Except he was an attention whore that did it for a video.

youtu.be/oUk2ksue48I

>"I raped this child"
>humor

We do, I'm not offended and I don't give a fuck.

But the left brought this on themselves by using corporate political correctness to silence anyone who speaks out against the progressive agenda. Watching them get hung by the noose they tied for the rest of us really doesn't bother me.

The left abandoned free speech and free expression so they could bully people into agreeing with them. If they have to suffer to learn why that was a bad idea then I'm quite content to be the implement of that suffering.

Attached: Twain on Censorship.jpg (500x585, 127K)

lmfao my fucking ass off! thats so random hahahahhaha!

Attached: 129237938913.jpg (480x360, 32K)

When was this?
It's been a long time.

It didn't have to be this way, but you pushed to hard.

Attached: 1532283941014.png (1618x1153, 939K)

Dude walking by at 0.33
That's the west in the face of Jewish Agression

Attached: american flag.png (272x152, 70K)

There was a youtube video on Jow Forums I saw of someone telling someone dressed up like chewbacca about jews running Russia and killing a bunch of christians.

Can someone link it?

your comment made me laugh

Attached: 1518603059515.webm (720x404, 1.97M)

season 1: unironically great
>season 2: ok
>season 3: garbage

>unironically great

Attached: dismiss.jpg (382x245, 21K)

They brought on more women writers in season 3 in the name of diversity. I can only imagine how fast it will go to shit if Harmon gets axed.

Attached: Token_Black2.png (703x1006, 554K)

>that windshield wipe

Attached: crazy-cowboys-ren-and-stimpy-o.gif (320x240, 2.71M)

Attached: 584185484.jpg (800x450, 65K)

>there's a third season
>No idea
Seems logical.

Bojack Horseman is the better show.

Attached: Horsin'_Around_Still_1.png (1440x810, 1.57M)

stop watching cartoons faggot.

Ah geez Rick.

Attached: 8245ED90-A9B0-4DDC-B24E-4B3799A5AF49.jpg (1802x1182, 298K)

To be fair, you have to have a *very* high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp on theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from *Narodnaya Volya* literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly *appreciate* the depths of these jokes, to realize they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub" which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic *Fathers and Sons.* I'm smirking right now just *imagining* one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I *pity* them. :D

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid ;)

Holy shit

>he says on an anime imageboard
sad

Attached: 2b4wh2.jpg (500x454, 46K)

youtube.com/watch?v=69XvK2x5VX4

As long as you're in touch with your third eye, it's not difficult to discern between pozzed edgy and good transgressive.

No

What the fuck is wrong with chinks?

hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance are the founding principles of Jow Forums

If you needed a very high IQ to understand it, it would have no popularity. The average IQ is 100 after all. Very few people have a *Very* high IQ (135 or greater).

I don't watch anime, I don't anything remotely fun at all. all I do is jumping jacks, I have never smiled. I have an IQ of -209 and I invented milk

Attached: 1532300958783.png (556x170, 40K)

Bigot.