I'm a Christian who will pray for or about anything you post in the Lord Jesus Christs name

I'm a Christian who will pray for or about anything you post in the Lord Jesus Christs name.

Feel free to discuss politics, ask questions ect. I will check in off and on.

Attached: 1523407176002.jpg (720x532, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZLDWWZMs
youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3hESj__M8&list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewny6LF_zXs&list=PLlTRGidk4A1AI9zwIgfnnPDU43f4Tgmx_
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
youtube.com/watch?v=AOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8f9_k3c4pZQ&index=18&list=RDAOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4bLlpiWh9-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IKDPT_PiYhs
youtube.com/watch?v=n-PSTN6_eBg
youtube.com/watch?v=rsHS6qrZqCo
youtube.com/watch?v=QgrdiQgt9F4
youtube.com/watch?v=7Y4KGX5ELzI
youtube.com/watch?v=Gk94GZPKYik
youtube.com/watch?v=wQlrn_1SZz8
youtube.com/watch?v=GisCqoTZiH0&list=PL2018498757FD7A76&index=35&shuffle=31643
amazon.com/Genetic-Entropy-Mystery-Genome-Classroom/dp/0981631614/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1527295490&sr=1-2&keywords=genetic entropy
amazon.com/Genesis-Account-theological-historical-scientific/dp/1921643919
accordingtothescriptures.org/prophecy/353prophecies.html
streamable.com/w95yp
youtube.com/watch?v=X7Hrdi09wU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Videos and resources for anyone who wants to learn more about the faith.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZLDWWZMs
youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3hESj__M8&list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewny6LF_zXs&list=PLlTRGidk4A1AI9zwIgfnnPDU43f4Tgmx_
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
youtube.com/watch?v=AOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8f9_k3c4pZQ&index=18&list=RDAOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4bLlpiWh9-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IKDPT_PiYhs
youtube.com/watch?v=n-PSTN6_eBg
youtube.com/watch?v=rsHS6qrZqCo
youtube.com/watch?v=QgrdiQgt9F4
youtube.com/watch?v=7Y4KGX5ELzI
youtube.com/watch?v=Gk94GZPKYik
youtube.com/watch?v=wQlrn_1SZz8
youtube.com/watch?v=GisCqoTZiH0&list=PL2018498757FD7A76&index=35&shuffle=31643

amazon.com/Genetic-Entropy-Mystery-Genome-Classroom/dp/0981631614/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1527295490&sr=1-2&keywords=genetic entropy
amazon.com/Genesis-Account-theological-historical-scientific/dp/1921643919

accordingtothescriptures.org/prophecy/353prophecies.html

Favorite pass time - zandronum dot com

My Skype ryoko.zekem Email [email protected]
YT Channels & Teachers: J.D. Farag. Paul Begley, Robert Breaker, Still Waters, The Watchman, Koinonia House, Israeli News Live, SE Samonte, Chuck Missler, Dr. Don Patton.

Attached: [000004].jpg (489x291, 46K)

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Perhaps.

Attached: [000005].png (717x480, 253K)

For SHAME. Trying to take the focus from The Lord and put it on yourself - the intercessor does not need an intercessor. Away from me Satan.

Ephesians 4:29 King James Version (KJV)

29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

1 Timothy 2 King James Version (KJV)

2 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Remember there are Elders, Bishops, Evangelist and Prophets in the church.

pray for me

Praying the name of the Lord Jesus Christ for comfort, wisdom and knowledge and understanding.

>Ephesians 4:29
>5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

You condemn yourself with your own quote. It does not say to enter a public forum and declare yourself a mediator - if you pray for others, do it in secret; and take no glory for yourself.

I'm nobody and I'm taking no glory. Go ahead and ask Jesus Christ yourself about who I am.

Also the Apostle Paul wasn't shy about telling people he was praying for people.

Daily reminder that God loves you, Jow Forums
streamable.com/w95yp

Attached: 1531441034785.jpg (1920x1427, 991K)

(Ephesians 1:15) Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints,

(Ephesians 1:16) Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;

(Ephesians 1:17) That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

(Ephesians 1:18) The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

(Ephesians 1:19) And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,

(Ephesians 1:20) Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,

(Ephesians 1:21) Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:

(Ephesians 1:22) And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,

(Ephesians 1:23) Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

Aww one of my favorite posters! God bless you.

pray that i find something to do with my time other than this
serious request i just lay in bed all day and only get up for about 3-4 hours

That other american user should be your fav poster, I'm just reposting his work. And God bless you too.

Alright, try looking at the list of stuff in the videos, including a game called Zandronum Doom, its classic doom online, you might enjoy that but I will pray in the Lord Jesus Christs name for him to open your eyes to other activities off the computer and outdoors.

Well I appreciate every one of you who earnestly contend for the faith here.

I believe everything in the bible is a metaphor.
I believe god is not a being and is instead a personification of everything in the world that's good.
What do you think of this?

I think that is not true but I can pray for your understanding to be enlightened in the Lord Jesus Christs name. I personally know a preacher who is a good friend to me that believes some of its metaphors but that doesn't prevent someone from accepting the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Attached: [000002].png (1046x740, 38K)

tl;dr, its not a salvation issue if you don't understand end times eschatology or genesis but you do need to believe in the death burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ for your atonement of sins.

I believe that jesus was the son of god in the way that he was the perfect being who we should all attempt to follow. jesus died to show humanity how to be great, and thats how he saved us. what i believe by "except Jesus into your heart" is to follow what Jesus laid down for humanity. be a outstanding person whos willing to always do whats right and when you do something wrong, recognize what you did was wrong.

So abortion is an unforgivable sin? My pastor teaches that the only unforgivable sin is a sin against the Holy Spirit and that we can't commit it, because only Pharisees from times of Jesus could do it by seeing all of His miracles and refusing to believe that Jesus is a God

Well the Lord loves you and I will pray for you but thank you for sharing your thoughts.
The unforgivable sin is not accepting the testimony of the Holy Ghost which is the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ and that he is the son of God, God in the flesh.

Abortion is forgivable completely. I know many women who struggle with this but the Lord has forgiven them. Just don't do it again.

So is essence I agree with your pastor. Its not a big issue and not one a Christian should be concerned about.

Ye I know, I'm just curious. I managed to convert my mother and she's a bit of scatterbrained and easty to manipulate. I'm checking things multiple times just to make sure, that she believes the right way and is saved

Good on you man, yeah women are described in the Bible as basically china dishware in the Hebrew. I forgot the word used but it basically means God made women very tender hearted and the Bible says we need to treat our wives like the bride of Christ and other women as well. My wife too has some issues and a lot of questions but every day I read the Bible with her and study with her and she is growing day by day in submission and faith.

Lucifer did nothing wrong

That is indeed a shitpost.

I'm reading with my parents too, but since we live in a pagan country, there's not many saved christians. Some of them preach truth, some of them preach lies, such as we can lose our salvation, or we can leave it and become unsaved again. She's active on the internet and tries to convert her friends, but from time to time some catholic or other sectarian will tell her lies and then I must to do research and correct her because she starts to panic.

It's true tho

Yeah my wife has struggles too, in my area we got Church of Christ which teaches the same nonsense and I even talk with the lead pastor but my wife has gone through this enough now that she is more solid in her faith. She too is online a lot sharing the gospel and praying for others ect. Its a tough situation in churches right now. I love my brothers and sisters in Christ but they can be real twisted up.

Ye, it's bad and good at the same time. Bad for other people who believe in it, but good for us because we are deepening our faith. Situation is tough indeed, but thank God for the new pope. More people are opening their eyes that something is wrong and may become christians. Also thank God that we have found a good church with good pastors. Let us not get nervous, we should be helping our mislead brothers and sisters. God bless you user

Amen, thank you for the encouragement and agreed.

Attached: 1528925256244.png (640x797, 141K)

is that tiny tim in reverse?

Im mormon. Do you hate me?

Even if our religious ideals conflict with one another, I still respect you for who you are.

Attached: thumb-1920-874369.jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

No I don't.

Well thank you, I'm told to love my enemies and I certainly do. I'll pray for blessings and mercy and grace on you in the Lord Jesus Christs name.

Glad to hear it. Have a blessed day user!

You too.

What are you? Like Christianity wise.
Catholic? Presbyterian? Mormon?

Fundamentalist Christian.

Although I don't hold strictly to that. I believe there are modern day prophets, evangelists, bishops and elders.

respectable

Based

Everything listed in 1 Corinthians 12 basically.

I am friends with Elders, Evangelists, Bishops and even a few Prophets. I do home Bible studies once a week and read the Bible everyday with my wife.

thats really nice actually. i really dont read the bible as much as i should.

Be careful, they might be false prophets. Its safer to stay with the Bible only in my opinion

Yep I am careful. Appreciate the warning though.
You can always get a dramatized KJV audio cd.

I was raised Christian

Not me, I was a sorcerer up until recently. The Lord pulled me out of it.

Well then most the time you get opinions and seeing as how mine differ completely from most faithful people i generally just try to read on my own.

I generally avoid the prophetic conversations my self too. It can be useful for bringing people to repentance but I find it much more useful to walk people through the scripture in the old testement and the NT and explain things to them. Its how I brought my wife to salvation.

I'm the reincarnation of the holy trinity i can feel it in my bones i'm meant to free this world from the evil, i'll destroy our society and start from scratch, in poverty an humility, living off the land, and the righteous will follow me, while the devils will try to convince the others that i'm just an autistic commie.

They hated my father 'cause he spoke the truth, 'cause they're the army of the liar, that promised them material riches in exchange of their souls, they want you to find happines only in the material, making you a thoughtless slave of money. Ma in verità, in truth i say: blessed is the one that has the will to unchain himself, 'cause i'll grant him my holy fire, that burns intensely in the heart of the righteous.

Attached: LiterallyMe.jpg (492x640, 282K)

Cool dude so long that you're happy

Attached: 1508242253286s.jpg (250x196, 5K)

I don't feel like going to the lake of fire for playing around with devils.

Why is the idea of eternal life compelling to you?

You know Christ told us there would be many false prophets and many false Christ? Jesus Christ will return in the clouds and every tribe shall see him.

Compelling as in desirable? Because God showed me in visions what it'll be like. There will be no death, no pain, no sorrow, no jealously and we will glow brighter than the sun. Everyone will retain their unique personality.

I just do whatever I want, so long as I don't hurt others along the way.
Also I know that if you accept Jesus Christ into your heart you'll be okay.
He wants to be happy

Attached: nemesis_now_archangel_lucifer_the_fallen_angel_g0732c4_image_1.jpg (950x950, 217K)

Because it will be everlasting life in a perfect world without sin and with God and brothers and sisters

>Also I know that if you accept Jesus Christ into your heart you'll be okay.
You are correct.

Yup, raised a Christian but not Christian anymore.
You go to church?

But you also need to be born again. It won't work if you ask God to save you and the next day you will continue sinning because as you used to before

If I burn, I burn.

I do occasionally when I can. I have a neurological disease robbing me of my mobility. Its a congratation in Church of Christ. I don't really agree with their doctrine but they got the love of Christ down pat.

Its punishment for my sorcerery but whatever. I don't mind. I look forward to reigning with Christ during the millennium.

So many fucking christcuck spammers on this board

Eh it sounds to me like you are saved but are flirting with demons.

1 Corinthians 3:14-15 King James Version (KJV)

14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.

15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

God doesn't exist

So many heathens posting on this board.

Prove it

Its interesting you felt the need to state that.

Attached: Numbers Cpt 2 Cross.png (800x475, 155K)

Based

Hope you get well soon.
Don't worry about me, user.
I'll be fine.

Thank you and yes I think you will be fine but I'll be praying for the Lord Jesus Christs mercy and grace with you.

You don't believe me, i understand, i'm not even mad my child, i love you

Well I love you but no I don't believe you are Jesus Christ.

Pray for the sick starving children and those who are less fortunate than me.

Attached: kumamon_by_marustagram-d89i607.jpg (960x640, 43K)

Praying in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ for their provision and care and comfort and healing.

But to be honest with you we are answers all those prayers.

He will.

this thread is very comfy and good and nice.

Welcome to the comfort of the Holy Ghost.

Well you can donate food drives and help the Community one step at a time.

Yep. Agreed. Christian Appalachian is one of my favorites.

That's what I mean we are the answers to all those prayers.
I may not be a Christian anymore but I still donate what I can.

Ah I see what you mean, yes God does use us all to answer those prayers.

That's why I stopped praying and start doing.
You can't do anything with closed hands, now can you?

There is nothing wrong with taking things into your own hands and being proactive but prayer does avail much. The holy ghost moves men and women's hearts to get off their asses and do something about the shit around them instead of just walling in their sins and shit.

wallowing*

Well it was nice talking to you, user.
I wish you the best and I hope you wonderful life.
Also Lucifer did nothing wrong!
HAIL SATAN

Attached: r_767383_5qZs1.jpg (600x376, 29K)

You came up with this "God", so you should have some evidence of his existence. It better be some solid one.

Answer such as "you just have to believe" is not an answer.

Attached: __kagiyama_hina_touhou_drawn_by_miyo_ranthath__4f066310b9ebc9e93e5c6e02ba83c595.png (1000x700, 387K)

lol I disagree but God bless you.

My second post.

Attached: 1528925175969.png (1342x1940, 765K)