So Jow Forums, I have an issue with sleeping for a few hours then waking up unable to go back to sleep...

So Jow Forums, I have an issue with sleeping for a few hours then waking up unable to go back to sleep. What should I do? Should I eat a large meal? Because I tried that and I think it made it worse.

Attached: sayori_21.jpg (609x860, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qA0sjK7ePdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

eating gives you energy dumbass

same senpai i broke nofap just so i could go to sleep and it still didnt work. my advice: lie awake for hours and hours until its pointless to sleep

Yeah, well, I'd rather have energy than no energy. In fact, I'd rather have some immature vapid pee-butt piss in my butt than having no energy, mate.
Can't really do that in my position, I used to take meds for this but no more.

Attached: sayori_113.jpg (850x850, 103K)

eating will keep you awake

no the point is if you have energy you wont be tired

Attached: images (3).jpg (258x195, 8K)

Yeah, well, in that case I would be hungry and my stomach would keep me from falling asleep either way. I'd rather have some immature kid piss in my ass than my stomach acting up, mate.
Yes, I am aware, I have medical training.

Attached: sayori_190.jpg (305x512, 31K)

go for a run

Have you tried a white noise? A fan works best for me. Maybe ocean sounds on YouTube. Try listening to lofi streams on YouTube and not thinking about making yourself go to sleep. One more thing that helps is laying back close my eyes and just imagining cool stories
>I had bad cases of insomnia a while back.

I might, or read a book. I figure there's not point in laying awake tossing and turning either way.
I usually find white noise is disturbing my sleep, some music or background TV sounds is heaven though. Might test that one out, thanks.

Attached: sayori_19.jpg (546x657, 83K)

No problem mate, good luck and happy dreams.

Working out a little, reading a book, playing an instrument, all are good choices. For me just putting my kind to something helps.

Thanks, you're a nice one! :) I'm going to try and tire myself out a bit before attempting.

Attached: sayori_35.png (744x910, 780K)

sweden more like swegay lole

Just spill your beans. Here, tomorrow or yesterday. Won't make any difference either way.

Attached: sayori_194.jpg (736x870, 80K)

but I don't have any more beans. I don't want to spill these.

What will your beans be worth if you never spill them?

Attached: sayori_202.jpg (852x937, 59K)

Next time you will actually get some sleep and feel better, go for a run or other kind of physical exercise.
It might also be a problem with your diet but that's just far fetched.
Don't energize too much ~2 hours before going to sleep as well.

they can be worth a good yum yum in my tum tum.

Attached: 1512673300119.jpg (236x204, 13K)

I'm actually in rather good shape so my diet isn't an issue, I might go for a run or something in a bit.
The issue here is that I can go to bed, sleep for an hour and wake up as a new human. But it's obviously not enough and will hit me in the ass later on.

Attached: sayori_205.jpg (1135x704, 109K)

hey friend you have insomnia, just like me. a recommended treatment is alprazolam. this is not a diagnosis

That's pretty expensive these days.

This I'd probably just spill them if I were you.

Attached: sayori_275.jpg (952x838, 96K)

yeah, specially with the Mexican economy and all.
but I want my yum yums.

Attached: 1518902002806.jpg (370x699, 34K)

Then spill the beans into your tummy like a good chabaroo!

Attached: sayori_32.png (1200x697, 576K)

A tum tum without yum yums is no way to live.

I will, thanks for the advice guys.
Also sorry about calling Sweden Swegay, that was uncalled for and very rude.
Have a blast from the past as an apology.

Attached: 1505522131015.jpg (239x143, 13K)

Thank you mexbro, much appreciated!

Attached: sayori_149.png (335x417, 350K)

I've said it before Sweden but I absolutely adore your Sayori pics. She's so cute and I love her.

Well, not every skinny human being is always in a good mood and feels comfortable in the bed~
The fact that you're not fatty doesn't mean the things you eat lack of certain stuff.
Ventilate your room o/

I constantly have a window open because of the heat wave in Sweden lately! Could be I guess, I've just been a lot more energetic lately to the point where my need for sleep has lessened a lot - it comes and goes, maybe in the summer especially because of the D-Vitamin boost! ^-^

Attached: sayori_47.jpg (1024x1024, 130K)

Sayori is a cute! She deserved better..

Attached: sayori_109.png (976x993, 1.35M)

And oh yuuka, thanks for all the help - here's a song for you! ^-~
youtube.com/watch?v=qA0sjK7ePdc

Attached: sayori_303.jpg (775x1031, 142K)