HAPPENING

HAPPENING
HAPPENING
HAPPENING
HAPPENING
HAPPENING
Trump is impeached

Attached: 04f18f194d00640f352e2b6d7f8d2b54da3db21a8502d9664f4f5c14732e7aba.png (790x398, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/reuters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Says nervous man for the 3,000 time

Attached: 1530887152461.jpg (748x543, 222K)

Link to tweet faggot

I suck litteral dicks and I'm still less of a faggot than OP.

FUCKING YAS!!!

NEVER TRUMP

Fake

I wish it was true. That would mean 2020 landslide

No link? Fucking FAGGOT

Ingenuine and homosexual

And gay

Special council can't invoke articles of impeachment, nigger. that's a congressional decision.

HOLY SHIT IT'S HAPPENING

>Just a few moments ago, special prosecutor Robert Mueller announced that his investigation of Donald Trump had produced "enormous, incontrovertible and disturbing evidence" that the soon to be former presidential candidate committed treason by colluding with Russia to steal November's election from should be President Hillary Rodham Clinton.

>At a press conference, Mueller teary eyed said it's his recommendation that the department of Justice indict Trump as a traitor - a crime that, if proven in court, has drastic consequences and that he be detained at Gitmo a prison Trump has proposed to keep open

>"Hillary Clinton's staggering 3 million-vote victory at the ballot box ensured that Trump's brazen attempt to contravene American democracy and betray his fellow citizens were ultimately unsuccessful. But our independent investigation of Trump's ties to Putin has produced conclusive proof that Trump worked with an enemy of America, and his campaign actively called on Russian agents to commit crimes against his rival, including hacking her emails. This will be a day that lives in infamy"

>At one point, Mueller referred to Trump as "the greatest traitor since Benedict Arnold and the Rosenbergs" Chants of "Lock Him Up" and "Donald Trump has got to go" could be heard from outside the White House.

>Paul Ryan has apologized to Clinton for both violating her Constitutional rights and abusing the powers of his office and violating her rights in the course of investigating her emails in communications with Congress and subsequently passed out to the applause of his congressional colleges .

>The White House has not responded to requests for comment, but sources have said it is in chaos and furniture is being thrown.

How will Jow Forums ever recover from something of this magnitude? Jesus christ

Attached: 565462345.png (962x962, 482K)

Liar liar pants on fire.
twitter.com/reuters
No such tweet.

Attached: reuters op is a fag.jpg (665x640, 68K)

I see that coke and all I see is tubgirl

>i don't know how anything works: the post
gay

Impeachment start with a vote in the house, not a press conference.

fake news
>fake news
fake news
>fake news
fake news
>fake news
fake news
>fake news
fake news
>fake news
fake news
>fake news
fake news
>fake news
fake news
>fake news
fake news
>fake news

FAKE
A
K
E

AND
N
D

GAY
A
Y

2020 is already a landslide for trump.

Highly fake, highly gay.

HAPPENING
IT'S HAPPENING LADS

Attached: breaking.png (582x467, 50K)

If you are going to larp at least learn basic civics first

Heil hyperborea.

Finally. That mysognist Cheeto has been president too long already.

Kike Post Best Post

FINALLY!
GLOMF US GOING DOWN!
2 SCOOPS 2 MANY
IT WAS HER TURN

kosher post best post

Attached: 1531110614098.gif (302x140, 382K)

>sources

RONALD BLARPF IS FINISHED

BASED MODS

HAHA FUCK DRUMPF

its over.... drumpf is finished...

Attached: its over....png (490x310, 89K)

MODS ARE GODS GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Can't hide OP

Attached: eec.png (500x553, 232K)

You can tell when a thread is moved from Jow Forums even before looking at flags. They just lie about everything and don't post sources. Anytime there might be a chance at a "source" it is usually some fake news blog site.

get fucked op

Attached: ha.gif (512x323, 393K)

this board is so weird its like a hivemind

Why the fuck was this moved to Jow Forums? It's fucking CLEARLY politics so why move it? I realize it's just stupid fucking bait but so is 95% of Jow Forums and that shit doesn't belong here, just delete the threads for christ sake