Dan Harmon is a pedophile

>no dan harmon thread

Have the mods finally managed to ban everyone who talked about this?

People seem to be getting banned for "raid threads" but I'm at a loss as to how that could be justified. Who's raiding anything? Let's talk about how Dan Harmon is a pedophile, folks.

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/07/23/rick-and-morty-creator-dan-harmon-deletes-twitter-account-after-fake-baby-rape-video-goes-viral/

Attached: Danrrmmon1-640x480.jpg (640x480, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1lpKx3FMNC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1513950035819.jpg (800x450, 72K)

>retards freak out over shitty joke
no waaaay

Attached: 1504409800095.jpg (615x672, 104K)

Attached: 1526375800190.png (600x450, 21K)

>joke

The noose is a joke too, right?

Attached: 56AAB560-D55F-471F-90E9-B28F6405350C.png (1280x853, 19K)

>pedophilia apologist

No, no. Fuck off. If they get to take scalps for someone making racist jokes, we get to take scalps for them making pedophilia jokes.

For the record I 100% believe this guy has raped children irl, though.

LOL U SAID NOOSE U GONA HANG A NIGA

>take scalps
You need to take your medicine, user.

Your nose is showing, Rabbi.

Attached: 1486977650401.png (600x555, 281K)

dump info, saw this going on but i was doing normie shit all weekend

They're shadowbanning networks. Two of my networks have been banned for CP

Attached: Screenshot_20180629-214147.png (1080x1920, 584K)

Attached: 1487316834357414.gif (442x289, 1.37M)

Attached: 1530019930612.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>Have the mods finally managed to ban everyone who talked about this?
Nope!
Nice try though faggot pedophile mods!

Goddammit, isn't harmon the real pedo here?

Can you faggots either mod or shill but not both?
It's really fucking cheesy and obvious when you shadowban and shill at the same fucking time

What else would you call it when people's livelihoods get erased? When people get fired en masse over a tweet? Think of Roseanne Barr and all the other much less rich, much less famous people who have had their lives destroyed.

Fuck you. We must use these tactics against them as effectively as they've used them against us. It is the only way to win.

Read accompanying article. If you google you can find the video easily enough... it is pretty disturbing.

Yes, they are banning anyone who talks about this. Even people who just reply to the threads. Not sure why, but realistically it won't stop anyone who knows how to change their IP.

>he did child rape cause I 100% said so!
>this is proof for pizzagate fellas
I can't imagine being as shrill of a retard as you

>gets pewdiepie fired from disney
>"CONTEXT DOESN'T MATTER!"
>james gunn fired from disney
>"THOSE WERE JOKES, LOOK AT THE CONTEXT!"
lol

Fun fact: "Rick and Morty" prototype
"Doc and Mharti" revolved around adolescent Mharti licking the balls and jerking off middle-aged Doc:
youtube.com/watch?v=1lpKx3FMNC4

/co/ mods deleted threads months ago about Dan being a sexual harasser even though he admitted it.

I think mods are on his payroll.

just stop, elite pedo rings don't exist we know your tricks shlomo

Attached: 1530346497111.jpg (306x289, 15K)

It's my instinct and my belief. You can disagree with me if you want, but what's undeniable is that there's video evidence of him making light of fucking children - babies, even. Dude should not be employed. If it's unacceptable (career ending) to make racial jokes, it's unacceptable to make child rape jokes. What about this do you not understand?

Entirely possible. Wouldn't cost much, I imagine.

schizo
No, this is a right wing snowflake smear at work
The only thing that's biased here is your belief that pedos are all over the place. They are not, calm down buddy

>What else would you call it when people's livelihoods get erased? When people get fired en masse over a tweet? Think of Roseanne Barr and all the other much less rich, much less famous people who have had their lives destroyed.
but when its a libtard its hilarious and they got whats coming to them right?

desu you got to have a very high IQ to understand pedo jokes

Some aren't as savvy imagine having a static IP or not ok knowing how to change ur Mac address lol. It's definitely thinning our numbers. Never thought it was so serious until I got banned for CP which isn't something I would even make jokes about

LICK - LICK - LICK MY BALLS
REMEMBER THAT
IT'S ONE OF MY CATCH PHRASES
MORTY WHY ARE YOU EATING CUM PANCAKES THIS BREAKFAST MACHINE MADE CUM PANXAX RICK XUMKANEZ

Sorry anons, but in case you haven't realized it yet, this is a jew-fueled movement. Going after Dan is a lost cause. It is not in their plan to go after non-goyim. Ask Cernovich which targets have chosen approval.

What's undeniable here is that this thread is littered with shills pushing for Pizzagate which was a fed psyop to create a false flag shooting of a no name pizza shop and blame it on us. Your instincts are to subvert you jew

Attached: 1524295206000.png (992x565, 42K)

I didn't make these rules. You did. We live in the world you've created now and I'm not going to bend over and let you fuck me.

When a man has a gun aimed at you, your only options are to eat a bullet or to shoot back. I intend to shoot back. Fuck the morality of the situation, you've backed us into a corner.

MAC address has nothing to do with it.

Nice word salad, dude. Doesn't have much to do with a video of Dan Harmon rubbing his obese body and cock on a baby doll while bragging about raping babies, though.

simulated rape of a baby is a joke?

Attached: come on now.jpg (338x305, 34K)

this guy is right. The kikes are pushing this pedo rings everywhere nonsense to muddy up the board more so than it already is. Dan is just another fatassed liberal media personality. Nothing more.

Wait, mods are banning you for posting Harmon's video?

That would pretty much confirm this video IS real pedophile content. If so the FBI should be warned or something.

How long is it gonna take for you retards to understand this normie as fuck website has been completely compd for almost a year now, epecially this board.

I'm not at all surprised to hear people are getting permad

Mods are turbo kike pedo loving faggots so of course they are doing damage control

Leave this site and go where the real work is being done, leave this trash hole for the normies, it's fucking sickening how infiltrated this board is now.

kike shill get back to reeeeddit you plebbit

>Dan Harmon rubbing his obese body and cock on a baby doll while bragging about raping babies
It's a comedic skit. You know, like Seinfeld was. Brainlet.
>Nice word salad, dude.
Nice objectivity, "Dude"
now kys tinfoil tard

>muh reddit
nice to see kike shills pushing the t_d wedge again
absolutely terminate yourself

Attached: 1524292466871.png (722x628, 31K)

If I make a comedic skit about lynching niggers I'm pretty sure I'd get fired and ostracized for the rest of my life. I will not accept one standard for you and another standard for me. Fuck you. We will take your careers.

WTF MODS MODS, YOU HAVE A JEW AS A MOD TAKE ACTION. A JEW MOD MOVED THIS THREAD FUCKING REMOVE HIS RANK

kill yourself

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

so no season 4?