Gosh, I hope one day I can move to New York City!

mobile.twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/1021378776473767937

Attached: IMG_20180723_120231.png (1080x1539, 989K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/1021378776473767937
instagram.com/p/BlCIVwBBByr
youtu.be/ms7hT1Dv3uM
youtube.com/watch?v=L6yWR7fPbuc&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=jAfUI_hETy0
cbsnews.com/news/suspect-arrested-for-fracturing-mans-skull-with-a-pipe-in-attack-on-nyc-subway/
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/07/12/nyc-subway-surfer-arrested-after-video-shows-him-clinging-to-outside-of-moving-train
cbsnews.com/news/video-shows-nyc-father-with-young-son-threatening-fellow-subway-rider-with-knife/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP0

That woman should be euthanized. I can't believe we allow people like that to exist.

I clicked the play button on the picture, now I feel retarded.

Multiculturalism is hell.

Woah, cool it right there. She's a strong beautiful wymyn of color and a highly enriching QKWEEN.

>mobile.twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/1021378776473767937
[ ] Authentic naturally occurring event
[ ] Random event
[X] Staged Event
[X] Fake
[X] Ghey

This. How did things get so bad? At what point will the bystanders just look at each other, grin, and proceed to stomp this gutter person into mush on the floor and later be celebrated for doing a good deed for their community? I mean they have video evidence and everything.

>You're supposed to have some respect for women, you fucking bitch ass motherfucker.
what a lady

the comments say it was staged, and she's done other videos, and it's some kind of marketing shit.

maybe it's a huge fat black new york woman thing, but I don't get it on any level.

that doesn't look staged at all
kys

This. It was some sort of weird sex thing for chubby chasers.

The Burger Life

Attached: black peepo.jpg (465x315, 16K)

Its staged you fucking retard. Those nogs are part of a prank podcast.

I love diversity. That metro is so vibrant and diverse.

This.

it's not real. read the twatter thread

Oh fuck I can just see 380 posts of retarded Jow Forums anons falling for this fake bait.

>"Every morning millions of New Yorkers risk their lives by being in a cramped space with negros. One multi-cultured man gained the ultimate enriching experience."

He should've punched the sheboon, they only understand violence.

Hmm. This "prank" isn't even remotely funny. I really don't get it.

>tfw no tough big black gf to throw me around and abuse me

Attached: leaf-retard.png (1119x900, 131K)

>WE NEEDZ MOAR PROGRAMS

what happened, i dont wanna go to twitter

As weird as it sounds, when black women get super aggressive like this, the best thing you can do is be really dismissive and insulting. Don't act indignant, don't act fearful, don't act aggressive, and don't say anything racist. Just laugh and calmly dismiss her as acting childishly.

Like when she sat on him, he should have just laughed and said "oh you want to fuck? if you wanted to fuck, why didn't you just say so?". If you've found something to say that appears to be effective, just keep repeating it over and over again. It completely short circuits their brains.

I've never seen this strategy make a black woman more violent. It can sometimes rope in a nearby boyfriend or cousin (probably both) if you're not careful though.

Found the land whale on

instagram.com/p/BlCIVwBBByr

You can't euthanize her though cos then where will her 7 children by 4 different non existant fathers go?

Attached: shap.png (735x710, 364K)

>what happened, i dont wanna go to twitter

boring fat black woman on subway or something argues with boring dark skinned guy about a seat. not worth a click.

the comments seem to mostly agree that it's staged and she has other boring videos.

I wish that was me she was sitting on

this is why Jewish girls win

thanks bro, happy monday

It was well acted on her part. But you know how I could immediately tell it was fake? Both were well dressed. Well dressed niggers cancel each other out. youtu.be/ms7hT1Dv3uM

Liberal paradise

Attached: 9m6AnYS.jpg (1000x760, 176K)

>willingly getting into a subteranian confined space with african apes
Why do people do this?

Attached: hecute.png (225x225, 8K)

>Why do people do this?
wage slave

Attached: D6B8E51E-26F4-41BA-85AB-9655DB3103AD.jpg (1003x1024, 150K)

>wage slave

in a large enough city, almost everyone uses mass transit.

I always want to know the original caption for that cartoon, and nobody knows.

>almost everyone uses mass transit
the masters dont

>GIVE ME YOUR SEAT NOW YOU PIECE OF SHIT
>gets off at next stop
What did she mean by this?

I don't, I got tired of riding the bus and dealing with nigger shines and bought a car. The convience of not having to deal with the wild life more than pays for itself.

i bet her vagina smells bad

many people who live in the major liberal paradises don't even have a place to park a car.
why do you think some slaves take an hour+ to get to work and than another 1hr+ to get home each day.

It was all an act. Chill out bros

Fucking niggers!!!

I thought it was real. I laughed because it's so hilarious.
looked very authentic. What does this tell?

fat people got that way by sitting, standing burns calories and increases metabolism

honestly too much freedom is a bad thing.
I still believe people should be able to say and do what you want, however she is obviously not educated whatsoever and is absurdly overweight. There needs to be a bare minimum for shit like that. You can't just be a huge retarded cow demanding what you want like a child.
We are moving backwards not forwards.

Respect da whamen!

Fuck this modern age of entitlement among women has gotten so fucking old.

They get euthanized too.

haha, you'd believe it's real!

This one time, it wasn't.

FAKE N GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhh diversity and cultural enrichment. What better way to enjoy the fruits of life?

Attached: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (501x585, 157K)

Schroedinger's niggas. Even if was staged, some niggas gonna know that dat feel and change their behaviour according to the script. Woman that fat are gonna think that it's the pain of being exhausted because of being fat, and they will think about getting fit to not be fat. Urkel is going to be shocked into pondering that maybe even his Laura might suddenly turn.

Attached: 1525682099290.jpg (220x329, 8K)

oh god, i wish i was her toilet

kek, fat bitch she is as entitled to a seat as a pregnant woman.

>men are weak and respect for womyn is submission

I fight this battle everyday going from queens to manhattan on the J train. I've got so many stories of shit i've seen I could write a book.

who cares if it was staged, gas all of them --this is the excuse we need

>too weak to stand, too strong to not fight this lazy faggot occupying seat

Gradually I began to hate them.

Fake
youtube.com/watch?v=L6yWR7fPbuc&feature=youtu.be

It's in the comment, like the 3rd comment...

Then you should write a book, or at least post all of the stories here in greentext form. You can do it user

There is nothing American about new York city.

This is not staged. I live in NYC, crazy shit like this happens on a semi-regular basis. I've seen whole cars clear out because a homeless man who shit his pants walks in stinking up the whole car. I've had people threaten to stab me for glancing at them. I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.

Attached: big_1473414148_image.jpg (1280x534, 36K)

i keked

i live in nyc

the sad reality is that the race that is liable to chimping like that is the black race...all other races are generally capable of a modicum of civility. but it is always blacks everyone has to look out for.

they truly are...special shall we say.

It's staged. Read the comments you dumb fuck.

Attached: 1483922273872.jpg (360x360, 8K)

It's a bugman's life

youtube.com/watch?v=jAfUI_hETy0

Today i saw a guy lying on the floor wearing tracksuits bottoms and flies all around him, obviously shit his pants. was gonna record him, but you never know if these fuckers suddenly get the strength of solomon and start chasing you.

i bet you believe in the hollercost too

This KIND OF THING is not staged and happens in NYC all the time, that was my point. Whether this specific video is staged or not. That was also in the comments you dumb fuck.

I took the NY metro once, it was absolute bigger central. They acted like this too but less so. Fuck Jew Yawk

Fake and Gay.
Mods are giant faggots

cbsnews.com/news/suspect-arrested-for-fracturing-mans-skull-with-a-pipe-in-attack-on-nyc-subway/

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/07/12/nyc-subway-surfer-arrested-after-video-shows-him-clinging-to-outside-of-moving-train

cbsnews.com/news/video-shows-nyc-father-with-young-son-threatening-fellow-subway-rider-with-knife/

And people wonder why the US has shit public transit systems. The modern world, and the US especially, is filled with shitty human beings that no one wants to be cramped in a car with.

America is third world.

Attached: NYC-metro.jpg (1003x669, 123K)

tfw no lap dancing dom nig gf

Attached: darts.webm (380x460, 468K)

Attached: subway-dancers-nyc.jpg (2048x1365, 681K)

Attached: 0 OaoBJYnCQouJFyKo.jpg (1600x1066, 440K)

Attached: 20140817-Brundage-SamiraBouaou-3789.jpg (2991x2005, 3.83M)

Attached: 20140817-Brundage-SamiraBouaou-9215.jpg (3154x2102, 3.41M)

>mobile.twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/1021378776473767937

This is fake and gay.
This is a bullshit comedy skit. She's done it with him before.

Attached: California.jpg (3888x2592, 651K)

is she ok?

Attached: 1520250172675.webm (540x540, 2.81M)

probably the L train

its fake you assholes...but probably happens more often then we think

Kek is this a regular thing in NYC? Some nog hopped on the F line carriage I was in and started pole dancing to shit music then went round glaring at people expecting money. I just smiled at him

>This is a bullshit comedy skit.
but it's not funny

Fake: youtube.com/watch?v=L6yWR7fPbuc&feature=youtu.be

The fact that we have to be subjected to niggerskits doesn't make it any better.

Attached: Pacific Streamliner 1954.jpg (1600x1281, 291K)

It's irrelevant if this is fake or not, shit like this happens 24/7 in nyc. My wife saw a man jerking off in the train platform just a few weeks ago. I've had so many issues with the train that i don't even ride it anymore, i just use my bike.

play stupid games. win stupid prices.

Attached: This is how a black man was treated for not paying his train ticket.webm (400x400, 2.92M)

i got u senpai

Attached: larson.jpg (455x607, 76K)

This is what the leaders of tomorrow look like and it's beautiful. America will rule the world.

It's never worked in history and always leads to the extermination of the one that adopted it in the first place.