Anyone else wish there was just a revolution in you're country and all the gay commies and government control freaks...

anyone else wish there was just a revolution in you're country and all the gay commies and government control freaks were just thrown out.
H*ck not even all of the country, just enough so that we can be separate from the control of they

Attached: Sky Parliament.jpg (341x317, 20K)

inb4 V& for contemplating without a loicense or having the potential to offend a POC

Attached: Blow 1.png (490x600, 451K)

no

Attached: 1e9f6a18aa08f41b9f387ba14998bd87 - Copy.png (1000x713, 171K)

every day OP...every day...Those liars and their useful idiots destroyed everything this land could produce

Attached: it's all so tiresome.jpg (1200x675, 69K)

i dont understand how homosexual furries benefit from having violent niggers outbreed them and control their countries

No. I like Denmark as it is

Attached: 76434534645.png (790x1258, 678K)

i dont understand how homosexual weebs benefit from having violent niggers outbreed them and control their countries

@5941759
Go back

Attached: 64456456.jpg (850x850, 190K)

do you just mash on the keyboard for your filenames you faggot?

@5941778
Do you just mash on your keyboard when you reply bc it looks like shit

I just want all the pro open boarders and pro immigrant (etc.) people to live in one of the no-go zones instead of their rich neighborhoods so they can see what they are preaching for

are all danish posters faggots or is it just one guy? i see this shit a lot

When are the next Greek elections? Maybe you'll get a good 'populist' government in. for Italy that everything's so corrupt.

This. Or to be some of the worst off in society and to have the only jobs you can work in taken away by violent self-rightous immigrants.

what about germany? I heard things are pretty bad over there.

@5941800
Are all American posters just the same guy bc you're always posting the same boring, repetitive shit

Yeah, we could certainly use one. Chances are though, it might go too far and we'll end up with a shitty junta state.

>the comies control the government
>litteraly voted brexit

you sure your brain works?

I don't want a country run by corporations but I don't want a communist regime or theocracy either.

cringe

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░▀▀█░░░▐▌
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░▀▄▄▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
░▄▀▀▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▀▀▄
█░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
▐▌█░░░░░▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒░░░░░█▐▌
░▐▌░░░░░▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒░░░░░▐▌
░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░▀▄░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░░▄▀
░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░░░░░░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀█
░░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▄
░░░░▐▌░█░░░░░░░░░░░█░▐▌
░░░░█░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
░░░░▐▌░▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▌░▐▌
░░░░░▀▄▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▌▄▀
░░░░░░░▀█░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░▄▄█░░░░░░░█▄▄
░░░░░▄▀░░▀█░░░░░▄▀░░▀▄
░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░YOU░HAVE░BEEN░VISITED░BY░REDDIT░
░░░░░░░░SAY░HELLO░TO░HIM░░░░░░░░░.

what about absolute anarchy

Based & redpilled

Attached: 655464565.jpg (850x528, 41K)

>Brexit was done through a referendum voted on by the general public
>Government is currently pushing soft-Brexit/vassal state cuckery

My guy, the actual what?

Attached: niggaplz.png (296x453, 251K)

I never said commies were in the government yet they are highly authoritarian (thus control freaks).

Gay

This too, the vote seems to have meant nothing. Pity Scottish sepratists weren't gay Irish commies otherwise I might support independence.