Wake me up when the based posters shows up, 'cause right now the catalog is fucking bluepilled

Wake me up when the based posters shows up, 'cause right now the catalog is fucking bluepilled

Attached: Giacomo_Poretti_Dabba_e_fa_esplodere_4_isolati.png (264x352, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/5939280/#5939401
twitter.com/AnonBabble

im here

Imhere

Good, based enough; why did you deleted your rude homophobic posts? Are you gay now?

i never delete any of my posts, what are you talking about

Hi, very based poster, hats off

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/5939280/#5939401

I'm your friendly neighbourhood shitcunt poofta and I'm here to shit this thread up for no reason

Wake up, it's dabbing time

Attached: IMG_20180721_225338.jpg (2560x1920, 505K)

i dont get it, ive never deleted my posts and you know very well im not gay

If you don't dab you are gay

Pooftas are welcome
The legendary dabber dabs on my thread, based
Ok i really don't care, just don't delete your post, a namefag must take responsibility, for better or worse

Attached: IMG_20180722_191133.jpg (2560x1920, 421K)

Attached: 1518288315864.gif (480x336, 1.45M)

Thanks Normie, very tasty (you), pretty based imo

>Normie
>based
You feeling okay Chen? Did you hit your head falling out of bed?

Attached: wtf.png (918x895, 1.19M)

Well Normie it's your name, and you're based, what's wrong?

M-most other namefags don't like me. Not use to being welcomed into threads.
You're a pretty based dood yourself Chen. Just don't be gay with me I've got 24 hours until I'm clear and I like beautiful tongued Italiano raggazi... what's the weather like in Italy?

Attached: 1508274266721.jpg (1080x1550, 802K)

Unpredictable, but now it's just warm and humid

Fuck same here. If we do get rain everything is now muggy and 110 burger temperature units.
What's the big mac index in Italy? (This is a real thing look it up)

Google says 5.1

That's not bad at all. Only a couple cents lower than here but damn.
Have you been to Venice? I hear it stinks like shit and isn't as romantic as people say.

No but i've heard that too, maybe it was romantic once upon a time, now there's shit floating in the canals

That's fucking gross mang. I can't believe Venetians can't even into basic hygiene.
What are you gaming on lately? Please don't say 2hu.

Dragons dogma: dark arisen, how about you?

I've never even heard of dragons dogma. What's it about?
I'm on a fallout 4 kick. I just got 3 new quest mods (fusion city rising, remnants and outcasts and northern springs ((adds a huge snowy area to explore))), the new Factor assault rifle mod and the Nora companion mod (adds your previously dead wife as a fully functioning companion) so I'm doing a new playthrough role-playing as myself and my wife.

I'm here

Sound pretty fun! I really like roleplaying too; Dragons dogma it's an action rpg, the sidequests are pretty lame and the story imo it's good only at the start and at the end, but the combat it's fun and there's a lot of classes and abilities that keeps it fresh
Welcome based Ireland

Is it online only or can I get an unofficial copy of it? I don't like to spend money on games I might not like.

The only purpose of the online it's to do a boss with other players (but you can challenge the same boss offline) and to share your personal companion with others (you can create your char and your personal companion as you like, really good for roleplaying) or to play as the companion of a friend, but it's a totally singleplayer experience

Just checked to see if I can get it. The online companions are cool but I prefer single.
Is it anything like dark souls? Because I really enjoyed the third one.

It is me

Well even in single you can completely customize your personal companion in gear and aspect, the other two are there just for support 'cause you cant actually change anything about them; For the pacing, i'd say it's something in between dark souls and Dragon age, or more like a monster hunter (you can actually climb monsters and hit their weakspot, cutting tails, holding them for your companions to finish them ecc.) Give it a try, you can see if you like it or not just from the starting tutorial
Based name

You just spared bant 24 hours of abuse. I'm getting this shit right now then I'm getting DS3. Been wanting something like this for a while now.
Do you play any other games? You have good taste.

Well i think we have very similiar taste so i don't know what to recommend, for rpg's i played the dark souls trilogy, bloodborne, dragon age inquisition, Skyrim, mass effect 1 (a shame i missed 2 and 3) and mass effect andromeda (meh), and the old final fantasys if you're into retrogaming; and Pokémons, i'm really a nerd when it comes up to pokémon desu

>Pokemon
Stop reading right there. Mass effect 2 and 3 were pretty lit desu. I heard really bad things about andromeda so I never played it. Everything else is on point except final fantasy and pokerman.
Who's your favorite Pokemon?
>inb4 gardevore

Yeah andromeda's story it's basically a cringy tv show for teens; My fav is Groudon, miss me with that rule34 shit