Me and my gf

Me and my gf

Attached: __sawyer_the_cleaner_black_lagoon_drawn_by_wickedj__sample-119c7790f6071c3110b96f1cd5e09a94.jpg (850x1206, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blond
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_hair
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf lol this is so cool
what are u doin tho?

If Sawyer was real she would think you were gross and weak.

Fucking my gf

why are you swearing??

>Weak
Probably
>Gross
Dude she cuts up bodys for a living

*Making love to my gf

Why don't i remember this character?

Your gf is very cute user

Because shes only around for two episodes

Thsnk you Slav fren

My bf and I.

Attached: 5e2c55537f61e709816b7eb87d65dd57.png (1057x1327, 554K)

Your bf on right my gf on left

Attached: 1532368517941.png (1152x648, 46K)

Let me rephrase that. She'd think you were ugly :^)

>t.ghei cowboi
heh

I'm not ugly i'm a handsome man

hey i drew that

I'm not gay i'm having sex with my gf

Thanks mate

If you're so handsome why are you single? :^)

Attached: 0B236AD5B2CD421D9329A898D3A34601.gif (498x281, 404K)

Having fantasies with 2d characters dosnt count as sex, dumb ghei cowboi

Because i never get out of the house or talk to girls

In my mind it was real

Attached: sample-8faaaa7cacf69e29b28b37c7fa21e52c.jpg (1400x787, 63K)

gross

Love is not gross

>its another underage american namefag that doesn't leave the house episode but acts like hot shit on Jow Forums episode
my least favorite rerun

Attached: 412214.gif (340x340, 137K)

That image is extremely autistic.

Attached: 77a38af005b4703ccb2abaecc6a592b0.jpg (740x1487, 540K)

That's why girls like Sawyer wouldn't like you. She's got shit to do like cutting up bodies and hunting people.
If you went out with her more she wouldn't be fucking Lotten the Wizard behind your back :^)

in your mind you are straight but irl...
heh.

it is when it's in public

Like your any different

Attached: 1-58uZVuKlz4bhBJF1BL9qdA.jpg (2000x1499, 260K)

Lod's a punk ass bitch who got shot because he was standing there talking if wasn't warring that vest he'd be dead

Not every one is gay like you

>wears a vest
>does exactly what it's supposed to
>get called a bitch for surviving
He still gets the bitches though. Look at that slut hanging all off him. Lotton has more game talking and making an ass of himself than you have covered in gold and cumming chocolate.

Attached: a45be92198b50510329a308d5cb15684.jpg (339x480, 39K)

my bf and my sauce

Attached: 1e9f6a18aa08f41b9f387ba14998bd87 - Copy.png (1000x713, 171K)

Sorry gheicowboi but im 0% ghei.

>Be some autistic loser
>Have a dumb ass name
>Get shot because to busy talking instead of shooting

Attached: __sawyer_the_cleaner_black_lagoon_drawn_by_mugensaku__sample-26962e5eb25c8246a6c07a2293452381.jpg (850x722, 109K)

Since u have a cuckold fetish, can I have sex with ur gf, too?

I am not a cuck

>Be some autistic loser
>Have a dumb ass name
>Get shot because to busy talking instead of shooting
>save one bitch after
>get Sawyer after living together
>fuck her mute goth brains out
>she becomes your gf
>live happily hunting people and chopping up bodies
>laugh heartily at angry betas online sperging out as you play vidya with the best waifu

Attached: lotton and Sawyer (salty bitch space cowboy in the back) .jpg (276x446, 34K)

>Wake up
>Realize it was just a dream
>cry self to sleep at night because some beta loser on Jow Forums got the qt mute goth girl because you got shot like a dumbass

Attached: 7dd0f3b66168fc50bb9b419c3fb33bf8.jpg (236x426, 16K)

>wake up
>realize you were a loser who didn't go outside
>No gf
>see Lotton with 2 bitches while you have none
>die

If sawyer is lod's gf then why am i the one having sex with her in the OP pic

Attached: __sawyer_the_cleaner_black_lagoon_drawn_by_gengorou__4dd1fae89ade1494baa2d13fdd96edbb.jpg (363x600, 83K)

You're not. Someone had to take the picture. You were dreaming about Lotton's dick so he invited you over to show you but you didn't know he'd be using it on Sawyer so like the beta cuck you are you agreed to take the picture.
Dirty wife beating alcoholic patty.

No i taped my phone to my head to take the ppic. And why are you calling me a patty i'm not i Irish i'm welsh and/or English

I thought you were Aryan. You can't even keep your lineage straight just like your sexuality homo.

I am Aryan celts are Aryan and i'm not gay

You say you not gay buy post gay a gay thread

Attached: Screenshot_20180723-151941.png (720x1280, 222K)

>I'm aryan reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Green eyes disqualify you potato nigger.
You're a mutt and you know it and lotton is fucking yo bitch.

I did not post that i'm the one who called op a gay nigger lover

My eyes are not fully green they are so part blue and i have blond hair plus bitchs love the Celtic bull lod'd probably some Asia soi boi

What is considered white then? Only Aryan?

Lotton is fucking 2 bitches while you're with your hand. Sounds like you're the soiboi.
Yes. Blonde haired (not dirty blonde) and blue eyes and fully white all the way back. Nobody is Aryan anymore it was a meme.

He posts in every single gay thread that I see. He could just filter them but he actively chooses to see gay threads on a daily basis and post in them.

Sawyer loves me and would never have sex with any body else and she love my BCC lod has a small Asian dick. And white people can have more than just blond hair and blue eyes varg

I only post in gay threads to troll you

Attached: 1532382591892.jpg (640x815, 119K)

And that is why he gay just looking at a gay thread make you gay.

Still going in a thread thay gay it still gay that still make you gay.

Nobody is Aryan cowboy. If all western Europeans are Aryan then I'm aryan too because I'm part Iberian and Iberians are from western Europe. Same with Portuguese.
Lotton is fucking your bitch right now I have proof.

Attached: 20180723_154956.png (712x1059, 946K)

ACM came into this hetero thread does the mean he is hetero now?

Well my grandfather has blond hair and blue eyes and that's me in that pic

Going in too a gay thread and being like I not gay. It like going too a gay dance club too dance and look at them and being like go away fag I not gay.

Then you grandfather may be one but you a mutt.

Your grandfather having them doesn't make you Aryan. In fact it makes you more of a mutt because you have green eyes. He probably married some potato faced molly and knocked her up after whooping the shit out of her like she's use to.
Can't be you. His dick is too big.

I am not a mutt i have blonde hair and green eyes

You are a mutt get the fuck over it. Eveyone is a dick mutt. You are a gay get over and go back too fuckong you boyfriend

Those with green eyes usually have red hair because it's an Irish trait.
Having blond hair and green eyes is what makes you a mutt.

No actually i get my eye cooler from my moms side my both my mom and grandma have blond hair and green eyes and i think my dad's side is mostly German and Nordic. And that is way to big to be lods dick he's Asia like i said B C C

I do fave a red beard and my hair has a red tint to it

Attached: anime_girls_arent_real.png (700x698, 532K)

Delete this

You're just digging a deeper hole!
Having blond hair (dirty blond), green eyes and a red beard shows how mixed you are.
Blonde hair comes from northern Europe.
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blond
Green eyes come from Ireland and Scotland (like I've said).
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color
>InIrelandandScotland14% of people have brown eyes and 86% have either blue or green eyes
Finally red hair is found in the IRISH YOU FUCKING PATTY.
>InIreland, the percentage of population with red hair is estimated to be at around 10%,making it the most red-haired country in the world.
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_hair
You're a mutt from all over Europe and I'll bet 10-1 you have Iberian in you.
You're a mutt. Your family fucked lots of different groups.
You can't be Aryan because your blood is too muddy.
Your own body tries to display that it's a mutt by giving you all these different traits.
You're a mutt get over it.

>Slav friend
I'm a kike

Attached: Kott.jpg (480x640, 17K)

I'm not Irish i'm Welsh and having many different Europen ethnics does not make you a mutt a mutt is some one lets say for example 50% white/50% black

Based jew (sorry Jow Forums)

>a dog of multiple breeds isn't still a mutt
Keep telling yourself that.
>I'm Irish and Welsh
Fucking prove it with your 23 and me faggot you don't know what you are but you're still a mutt ass Heinz 57 fuckboi.

Attached: 1523514982856.jpg (809x793, 261K)

I ddon't have enough money for a dna test and if i am a mutt at least i'm a white mutt you iberian nigger. And why are you being such a asshole what have i done to you?

Attached: __sawyer_the_cleaner_black_lagoon_drawn_by_asyde__sample-e757700398d69682d7e5a5cea38c0df9.jpg (850x1202, 162K)

>"a mutt by any other name would smell of shit"-Shakespeare
I'm not Iberian I'm native American almost through and through which makes me less mutt than you since you say Iberians are Aryan.
You're a mutt and it doesn't matter if it's from Europe or niggeragua. Aryans are PURE GERMAN or PURE CELTIC not a little Celtic, a little German, a little Irish and a ton of other European shit countries. That makes you a euro mutt but a mutt all the same. You can't escape this and if you get a 23 and me it's gonna say the same thing.
>w-what have I done to you
Being a cuck ass newfaggot mutt soiboi. Like I need a reason to shit on you faggot and I'm gonna keep doing it until you filter me like a pussy fuckboi. Then I'm gonna evade your filter just to fuck with you more.

Attached: black-lagoon-robertas-blood-trail-roberta.jpg (613x346, 42K)

>all these autistic posts about skin color
this is so fucking stupid

your wife is autistic and ugly, and you’re a goblino with a personality disorder. you really think you have room to talk?

Attached: 8FBE8A31-D4B6-468E-BE70-0D638C761CB2.jpg (1616x1212, 576K)

I am not a cuck or a soi boi your just a asshole. By native American you mean Mexican and i may be a euromutt but am still whiter than you.

Attached: 648ce5433f862767222c53053df9a2e4--celtic-clothing-celtic-warriors.jpg (736x1063, 165K)

Is that him? Holy shit