Why do you namefag on an iberian throatfucking board?

Why do you namefag on an iberian throatfucking board?

Attached: IMG_3927.jpg (774x1031, 126K)

To get attention

Seen

this and based

I remember you, you're bluepilled and retarded; hidden.

To ruin it

dab yeet lmao

Why are you so hostile towards me? Are you a simpleton?

>iberian throatfucking board

Attached: e2b.png (508x639, 638K)

Are you the iberian with the big bepper?

Attached: IMG_3884.jpg (300x398, 30K)

I like having a name. It cuts down on the bull shit of having to deal with being called a newfag and what not.
Plus I like making it easy for people who want to talk to me to talk to me. Sifting through 50+ Americans to find the one poster you wanna kick it with sucks.
Can't say I like the notoriety though so I'll sometimes user post when I want to get away from it all.

*Dabs on this gay thread*

Attached: IMG_20180721_231113.jpg (2560x1920, 448K)

Yes
But I am more swedish than anything genetically, so I dont know if I should call myself iberian °~°

Why do you avatarfag?

Attached: 1470534300643.png (266x220, 13K)

I mean, even if I do use recurring images I don't get nearly as much attention as namefags do. Most here are oblivious to my existence!

Attached: IMG_3878.png (350x467, 329K)

jealous huh?

Nah! I'm happy as is, I don't like too much attention!

I know, I was just teasing you and was too busy to find a reaction image

Attached: nyaruko cute joke.gif (500x312, 526K)

Eres más moro que el cuscus

Attached: 1526345652363.jpg (290x290, 24K)

Feels like new names are popping up daily, huh? It kind of removes the fun of looking for clues among anons, like I did with you.

Attached: IMG_3941.jpg (700x1000, 260K)

Wai... you da one who gots me picture?

Well yes, I have several old pictures of you!

Nice, to meet aqcuaintances without actually knowing them

He oido mucho de ti, eres tsunspain no?
Nah, no onions moro
50% sueco 40% español de norte y 10% frances/random

Attached: Obe6pso.jpg (454x558, 55K)

You shouldn't go tracking down anons who are trying not to be bothered!
And not necessarily, because some of them are older posters fucking around and it's fun figuring out who they are. (one or two of them might even be me, you never know ^_~)
Seems like between trips, avatarfagging, and memeflags, or some other gimmick like YP regularly deleting his filenames, the majority of the posts on the board are tied to one identity or another though.
I guess the concurrent image posting is something I do too much too but sometimes certain reaction images are good enough that it's hard not to do.

Oh no, only the ones who post clues - filenames, smileys, avatars etc. Yuuka poland is fairly easy to spot. You can also spot anons on wording, sentence structure and other lingual quirks, like I did with you. But that's more shady so I usually just keep it to myself, still fun to map it out in my mind, no ill intent.
Tell me more about your theory on several characters per poster btw, sounds like you've given that some thought! c:

Attached: IMG_3928.jpg (900x900, 133K)

I don't want to spoil anybody's fun.
And I don't think I have any unusual wording, sentence structure, or lingual quirks. My posts are pretty normal.

But everyone does! Their personality is manifested in their posts to some degree! ^o^ I used to do this on other boards, harder with no flags.

Well point some out in my posts to me so I can stop doing them.

This is true, I can pick out some posters from just two or so posts based on context and content

You just have a certain confidence and way with people that's somewhat unique to you!

Attached: IMG_3929.jpg (551x551, 117K)

Pff, and just a few days ago you were calling me autistic.
A right load of trite, that is.
I guess you don't want me hiding too well though.

Attached: 1470673706043.gif (500x455, 496K)

Believe what you wish ^_^ So you are saying you were that canadian after all?

No, I'm not saying that.

But you just did, I called that poster autistic not you. You said "me" however, dead giveaway.

You accused me of being that person. Aren't you just playing at semantics now?

Nah, this is solid. I didn't accuse, I asked! You can't outsmart me mate, I have a double digit IQ! ;>

Attached: IMG_3879.jpg (882x906, 85K)

>I didn't accuse, I asked!
More semantics. But it's okay. I can tell what you're hankering for here, and it's only right that I provide.

Attached: mischief maker gets what's coming to him.jpg (1280x720, 277K)

Ah, that picture is great - I like it strongly! ^-^
So... did you have a thing for nicemark?

>So... did you have a thing for nicemark?

Attached: What?.png (244x244, 91K)

Ah, nevermind! ^-~
Hows the weather in canada?

cute azusa

pretty good lately.
A bit too hot, but what are you gonna do about summer?

Do about summer?

Summer is hot. You can't do anything about it. It's just a rhetorical expression.

Ah, I was wondering if you meant that or if you asked me about what to do after summer and missed a word or if you were refering to the situation in Sweden.

Mhmm
I wonder how much of what I say gets lost in translation to ESLs. I guess at least I'm contributing towards your grasp of conversational English.

Meanie..

Why?

im english in flutent >:(

better than I am in my second language at least (:

Wow, rude!

Ok so that chen guy, was all about the frog bs yesterday "fu weeb". Today he's a raging anime gayposter? Sup with that? Am I just out of touch?

Probably just shitposting

Ya, likely, idk. Maybe I should take a Jow Forums break

Maybe.
You're probably overthinking things too. Try taking it a little easier! And get some sleep, too, please.

Yeas, I'm bed now! Goodnight anime canada! ^-^

Attached: IMG_3905.jpg (911x1454, 236K)

kys avatarfag

Fuck's sakes, this is what I get for pulling images off of google

Attached: Shrugging Yui.png (810x780, 367K)