I'm saving my virginity for Mrs Normie

I'm saving my virginity for Mrs Normie.

Attached: 1517383738642.jpg (601x583, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BQIm51-inMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

W...what!? Why it would be save for the man or women you fall in love with

Attached: downloadfile.gif (381x498, 338K)

gay

someone post the pic

Because you're the one I love.

Attached: 34324324.jpg (640x750, 114K)

post it

Attached: 2d-.png (696x571, 399K)

You could do a lot better like way better

That's so adorable :3

Attached: mfw all the bois wanna cuddle me.jpg (762x800, 107K)

GAY

Well... I suppose Jow Forumserers will die virgins

I'm a lonely virgin who posts my weekly waifu on Jow Forums, so let me say you can do a lot better!

Well this is not wrong

Mrs Normie is a woman so it isn't gay.

Juat too get this out of the way my face it ugly and my typing skill make me look stuped.

Thank you but you love could be most lust after the idea of me. I sure you fine someone you really love one day

Why do you use that photo of make a ponit that I not good looking thst photo is at my face and some talk about fuck me ass. So not sure why you use that one too make a ponit my face is ugle. Befor anyone can so it

stob typng like tis trany

Attached: Autism.png (315x279, 20K)

But shes a ugly woman so not gay but still bad

id fuck your ass if you wore a paper bag desu

Bant think any 3D womwn is ugly honstly.

You're an ugly mutt male but you don't see me complaining.
Maybe someone could love someone else for something other than their looks. Isn't that wild? That someone would realize that when you're 80 looks will literally not matter. Isn't that just an off the wall idea?
Go back to bed junior it's past your bed time.

Attached: 1500838297489.gif (300x367, 162K)

That wrost then being called ugly no one want too be used. No one should be use for sex. B..but that you for a lest not juat calling me ugly.

I think lots of 3d women are good looking but 3D is just to perfect but my point is you are ugly

LOL!!!

I never said i was supper hot or sexy. I know i am ugly I been call ugly my whole life. I know what is fell too be shit on by the people who get shit on in there life. There is nothing you can say about me that i have not been told befor. But I still have someone too love me and that better then being a loanly and not knowing the enjoyment of sex.

i'm saving mine for Vivenne

You can think i'm a mutt all you want but i am not ugly and why would i want to to bed not like there is any one waiting there for me

Attached: 7dd0f3b66168fc50bb9b419c3fb33bf8.jpg (236x426, 16K)

So your house can have a gas leak and ensure you won't wake up.

Attached: 5351332131.jpg (450x299, 21K)

>i am not ugly
pics or you're full of shit

By the time you're 80 either you're a single cuck with a hundred of failed relationships or you're stuck with a bitch you may or may not like till the day you croak. It's all a roulette and the chances you'll score and win are all decided by a greedy jew called luck.

Ha jokes on you i want this happen

This is all your getting

Attached: 20180723_233410.jpg (1280x960, 328K)

>Knowing the enjoyment of sex
Ha yeah right

It about a 5 or 6 our of ten form what I can see. He more like someone you walk past and not notice. There thing he could do too look better but I can't say he 100% ugly...wish I could but no need for me too be a dick. He lose women mostly over being a dick.

el goblino....

la creatura

lol

Not sure how you lack of sex in you life is funny or how the amount of sex I have it funny but laughing it goos for you so I'm happy you think it funny.

Cool bandanna

Attached: AF2281DD-8F4F-4795-8F36-E9A15CFB9D27.jpg (600x847, 148K)

You can't even see my face nigger

Thanks

No u

All the same you're not going to turn down a girl in your 70's you really get along with just because "oh man baby your tits hang to the ground" even when your pendulous nads scrape the ground and your dick can't even get hard anymore.
It's trivial and counterproductive to base your entire idea of love on lust.
Me too. I'd rather you eat a bullet and livestream it mutt.
Based.

Attached: 1488771808555.jpg (510x551, 47K)

First you gotta convince Normie to let you. Then you have to convince her. Not sure if this will work out for you OP.

Attached: 2f4.jpg (680x680, 66K)

U

Attached: bhj-.jpg (313x382, 93K)

Norime would would say yes a long befor i would.

>First you gotta convince Normie to let you.
And only the cutest of qt bois (like kitchen :3) will ever even come close to getting permission.
*touches your kongou*

Attached: e835844fd374e1ce13bb74dc4b6984b112e36117_00.gif (320x232, 548K)

I can't understand you

No "girl" lives up to 70 by the time they hit that age they're ugly grannies who watch hallmark shows and no man is inconsiderate enough to get in a relationship at that age unless they're rich fat fucks who marry for lust or money.

Which is why you come after Normie. Your say would be more important after all.

You don't even know what I look like! I could be a total goblin.

Attached: images.jpg (188x268, 11K)

Yeah me too

Ya, still funny how a thread about have sex with me and up being a gay thread about norime love for get/giveing or take cocks and bp but so be it

Sorry....i was just asking how was it funny. I want too makw people even you laugh...laughing make people happy and people who are rude need it the most time.

Attached: 1509050619790.jpg (500x564, 31K)

My grandfather on my mothers side got remarried at 72 to a woman who was 70. They never had sex but they were having a lot of fun just being around each other. Never saw him happier. All the same when your waifu gets old she'll age nothing is going to stop that and with the ravages of old age come ugliness. Then you have to love them for who they are or potentially lose them and be alone. I'd rather just love the person I'm with for who they are first that way their morning no makeup face will never bother me ^-^
>implying that would change anything
Good then don't talk about it be about it. Finally do something right in your life loser.

Attached: Marceline-Hairstyles-to-do-hairstyles-UahV.png (284x278, 41K)

That's just a case

Your husband certainly is a weird one.

Well now I just feel like a dick.

Okay fuck it let me try to break this down as simply as possible.
Would you rather your future wife love you for YOU or JUST love you for your big cock?
Which wife do you think is going to bring you the most long term happiness?

Attached: anime-smoking-gif-3.gif (500x279, 889K)

>I just feel like a dick
Why?

>Do something right in you life
I don't know the right thing to do

Attached: 1532400877725.jpg (1059x349, 241K)

Yes he is but I fine it cute wired is not bad it good. Bant it wired but that what make it great.

Was he get old and his dick stop work she fine the next dick. And no matter how the hate me I do know women better then any one here

>Which wife do you think is going to bring you the most long term happiness?
I think we should all know this answer, but we're also on Jow Forums soooo....

Because I assumed your love for me was superficial.

You confuse the hell out of me cowboy. On one hand I'd like to be your friend because you seem like you need one and at times it seems like you want to be friends. On the other you're a little mutt fuckboi faggot ass clown who needs to be shot.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x270, 401K)

Sometimes i can get very emotional you can thank my mom for that and i can be a dick other times that's my dad's fault

True. You can actually talk about the autistic NEET woman like no one else here. Ironic they shit on you so hard when it's all they shit posted about having.
>I assumed your love for me was superficial.
How could you assume something so awful about me? It....it should be obvious I like people for their insides not their outsides.... UwU
> i can get very emotional
Like the softyboi you are having feelings like a girl. Faggot.
You shouldn't let people like me get under your skin. I'm abusive to Jow Forums because they're abusive to me so we're both at fault here.

Attached: 1515027320578.jpg (638x640, 89K)

And by insides you mean you want to fuck them, yeah?

yeah I suppose you're right. Jow Forums is pretty weird and that's the charm.

Literal cuck

I'm not a soi boi or a girl i am just a dude with a lot of emotional issues

Attached: __sawyer_the_cleaner_black_lagoon_drawn_by_mudo_saji__82e6e6ae0b4cb46fbe63d8a08d20d641.gif (400x400, 15K)

N-no...that's not all I want to do. I also want to hangout with you to see you smile happily as we all do something fun together like go to laser tag or hit up a Boondocks.
I'd much rather return the kindness you showed me than put my bepper in your boi hole....
Yes yes even though this act has never been done and probably never will I'm still a cuck.

Attached: 4577745y.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Then why do you be rude too me. Even shoring on me i try too be nice too you.

I say yes look are a big deal for you but you can look past and you have change you now care more about the person in side. I suck but " I did not like you tell I got too know you" may hurt but it mean far more then someone bwing like " I fuck love you all way have how can I not you fucking hot"

How I see it bant need someone too shit on too fell better about them self...i just Jow Forums meg griffin.. But if it help bant and people on here then....that fine with me

Is that why you like here she don't show her emotions but when she dose it explode out of her.

You're still a softy boi with woman emotions. Real men get jobs and hobbies to keep them from their emotions.

Like i said my dad can be a selfish asshole and like father like son

You're acting positively to the thought of it, you're a cuck.

Daddy issues~

Attached: download.jpg (285x177, 7K)

I like her because shes edgy and shy like me

whew this is one dirty board

I shall save this thread with high quality moosic
youtu.be/BQIm51-inMg

Attached: image.jpg (400x300, 41K)

Oh yeah. Message me on steam if you want. I'd be willing to give you my number and shit. You know, all /soc/ and stuff like a degenerate.

I wonder if they pick on your or Alice more. It's unfortunate either way but I'm glad you are able to deal with the shit that's thrown at you. It takes a lot to deal with constant harassment.

Meh I've been in a small 5 person orgy with only 2 girls. I consider myself more sexually liberated in that reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Attached: 9cb.png (1050x903, 1.01M)

clever girl...

Attached: image.png (479x635, 103K)

>Real men get jops and hobbies to keep them form there emotions
Just like my father

I'm just terrible at keeping in contact with people. I like that you're here and pop in to talk. Makes both of us feel a sense of comradery with you. When I need it I'll hit you up for sure.
I can't wait for October. Like to think of it like the smallest possible Jow Forums meetup.

Attached: 1498184002372.jpg (994x766, 61K)

*doesn't reply"

Attached: 1532293581080.gif (256x540, 255K)

Yeah pretty much

hm.....when in October will you be here though? I actually might be out of town.

Fuck outta here with your daddy issues. I got father issues too. He use to come home drunk and beat the shit out of me because him having 2 sons 1 adopted and the other downs syndrome apparently fucked up his entire life so he took it out on me.
Get the fuck over it we all hate our dads.

Attached: 13516851651.png (339x319, 241K)

@5946417
You better reply to that shit bich.
19-21st for anime banzai in clearfield. When are you leaving town?

Attached: 1505585540474.jpg (631x960, 98K)

I see, you know norime would understand this more then you like too think. And i understand someone take it out on me make you fell better. It a form of abuce and it juat as wrong as you father doing it too you. When you are upset about it. You could juat talk too me about it. I won't say much but what you need more it seem it a open ear...someone juat too talk it with I'm sorry you mom and dad suck

Honstly she was best girl im the whole show and even I fell a little like her. I love that she try takeing a job besides cleaning so she can grow as a person

Some one has too, It not like i come out of it clean there just other scar...notnas in cuting I don't do that shit any more. But I have seen thst if someone who can understand and take shit is in someone life they do get better over all. And i get the most shit over all in bant but I use too it. It don't help me it make thing wrost. But I not really someone who put my self frist

i dont hate my dad.

Yes hello, is this Pizza Hut?
I'd like to order one large one with pepperoni and spaghetti sauce...

Attached: polish_cat_at_computer.png (512x512, 42K)

hi Stefan nice to see you

>Get the fuck over it we all hate our dads.
Errr....I love my dad. He's who I'm going out of town with. And I'm looking to see if I can find the dates.

Still sucks pretty bad. Sorry things can't just be smooth sailing here.

Well sorry for being emotional guess i'll go back to being a asshole

Attached: 1532268444332.jpg (500x332, 59K)

You dad gay

>muh emotions
>on image board
why tho lmao

I hate that pace work there for 4 year naver got a rased and did more with for less then $200 each pay day.

Nothing it like go smooth life it like a sea what we see will be clam or stormy but if you get deeper you see some great thing that how life and people are.

I guess i'm still a robot at heart

Obviously not. You tear your heart open for all to see on an image board.

Hey Snekman.
How are you doing?
Ouch, that sucks.
Didn't mean to bring up bad memories.
You doing okay, Mrs?

Well he hates you.
Oh shit it's stefan!
Why spaghetti sauce???
You don't count kitchen. Your dad is probably based and takes you fishing and shit.
Be emotional but don't be a fucking dick about it. You shit on my wife and call her ugly what do you expect to happen? Can't you see the flaw in what you were doing in the first place?

Attached: me cute and stefan.jpg (720x1024, 182K)

I am doing well fellow namefag. it is 12:30 am here

Well, as much as he can as he lives on the other side of the country. But we go when we can.