How do we fix this pol/?

Self-improvement specific/SIS/. Mods please don't delete .

Attached: 1530771006709.png (1644x1370, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have an unsettling feeling there is a bit too much truth to this.

I don't know but this describes me very well. Brown hair and green eyes though.

Attached: 1516945666003.png (337x372, 17K)

What tier of autism is this?

you're still a newfag unless you can see the white of your eyes.

This describes all of us, brother.

Attached: 1503886288424.jpg (600x553, 25K)

The best and brightest men used to make music, paint, write epic books, make awesome video games... Now they work at the Drive Thru while some Jews and a lot of women create all the art. This is why we will never have good art again. Our society is dead. And it will not rise again. The endless grey is upon us. No death. No life. Just dull.

Fortunately, I have found Christ and am slowly killing all worldly desire and refining myself into a tool of pure spirit. The effect is always equal to the cause, so if the world of the present was created by the world of the past and thus even those "good times" of the past are tainted and cannot return and should not be celebrated. Dust becomes dust becomes dust. This world must pass through fire and be destroyed. I hope it happens soon. This is my only hope. Abdication of the self is the only path to self improvement. Put up the collar of my cloak, turn my back on the bitter winds of this life, and walk away. All men die alone.

I was never diagnosed with anything other than dysthymia. Always read at a very high level from a young age, so my vocabulary usually surpassed that of my peers, making for tedious conversations.

Attached: Screenshot (3).png (1366x536, 116K)

I always try to remind myself I'm not alone, helps when someone else actually confirms it so thank you.

It’s not good to be so grim user. You must have a love for mankind and life as well as God!

Turn off the internet. Unironically.

can you gibs me a link to this test?

>The best and brightest men used to make music, paint, write epic books, make awesome video games...
Those weren't autists.

> slowly killing all worldly desire and refining myself into a tool of pure spirit.
Cathar heresy.

Red hair and brown eyes here :/

I'm socially akward due to contast anxiety, I'm also short and generally unmotivated, should I get checked out and tested for mental illness?

rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php

I do not intend to sound like a fag but be proud of what god gave you. Accepting yourself and your proclivities whatever they may be as well as accepting your features makes for a less mentally draining existence in my experience.

>You must have a love for mankind and life
I love them in the way that I desire their conversion and salvation. I don't know what else I can do beside that.

No. I see nothing wrong with the physical. Christ was a physical man. It is this world I hate. This physical life. I look forward to bodily resurrection nearly as much as I look forward to seeing my soul united with the Divine. There is nothing in this world that I love except for that which looks forward to the next world. The body is a temple, but this temple must die. I look forward to that death. Though I also fear it.

this describes me well, but i won't commit suicide, i live for a better future.

Delusional af desu senpai

You just have shit genetics, psychology is a meme. Don't breed.

>Mods please don't delete
submissive cuck
sage

I'm exactly the same

Attached: 1514442364234.jpg (600x303, 29K)

Describes me almost completely accurately except the virgin part.

it's just too on point. I think us traditional looking white men need to create an organization of some type, based on our ancestry maybe idk.

You're actually stupid if you think WHOA DATH ME!!

Sieg Heil!

Stop making memes about me mom.

Based and redpilled

Why pol believes they are intelligent well above average? They are not.

>Breaking news at nine.