One more reason why Trump sucks

You said Trump will make anime real. Why hasn't he? I want to impregnate this slut.

Attached: matou sakura.jpg (1500x2515, 342K)

Other urls found in this thread:

philpapers.org/archive/SINPG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You wouldn't be more successful with girls after anime has become real than before

You don't deserve a waifu.

I am very good looking so I have never had any problems with picking up girls. IN fact, they practically fall on my dick. I just don't like real women. They're too boring and usually their bodies have various blemishes. Anime girls are perfect, the Platonic ideal for femininity.

The Democrats are blocking the bill, blame them.

Hey fuck off. Waifus aren't for people like you.
You marry a roastie and you make babies. It's your duty.

just wait for his second term user

Shut your fucking mouth faggot. I am sick of putting my dick inside vapid women. I want a real anime waifu.

Waifu is for people like me who never had sex with girls, fuck off Normie.

If you have sex with real girls you forever damage your brain's ability to perceive 2D as real. You fucked up user. lmao at ur life!

Attached: 1527124127660.jpg (1280x807, 123K)

Naruto justifies genocide.

If you’re not familiar with the story of Itachi I’ll give you a quick summary. Itachi was born into the Uchiha clan, a clan distrusted by the larger village because of their power hungry history, tribal mentality, and powerful magic eyes that could one day allow them to take over the village from within. This distrust is largely due to that fact that Madara Uchiha, a legendary Uchiha warlord, had attacked the village with a giant fox monster years ago before being defeated.

So what happens is teenage Itachi becomes part of the Anbu Black Ops, basically the village CIA, and begins spying on his own clan. Sure enough, the men are planning a coup de etat. Itachi loves his family, and loves his little brother Sasuke more than anything, but he realizes that if the Uchiha clan continues to exist and plot against the good will of the village, the village would be destroyed like it was during the Fox attack. So with orders from the Konoha government he kills his entire clan, except his brother, who he is unable to kill. He then blackmails the Konoha government, threatening to assasinate them if any harm comes to his brother Sasuke. He also lies to Sasuke telling him that he did what he did merely to test his own strength, rather than for a greater good.

This leads Sasuke to hunt down his brother and kill him years later, only to learn from another surviving Uchiha (who’s identity I won’t spoil), that Itachi has actually committed genocide for the good of the village, rather than for selfish reasons, and lied to Sasuke so Sasuke wouldn’t hate the village. From that point forward Itachi is treated as a misunderstood.

The Uchiha were Jews, anime is real, prove me wrong.

Attached: itachi.jpg (300x225, 23K)

You're being unreasonable. It's not my fault I discovered anime girls later in life than you.

THIS

You are used goods user.
I am sorry, but waifus will be forever out of reach for you.

this.

also stop calling your 2d girl ''waifu'' you're a not fucking kid anymore you made it sound like she's some reddit meme. Take responsability and call her your wife, because that's what she is

Dude, how is she my wife when I can't even sex her up let alone get her pregnant?

>normieposting that hard
just leave this place

Artist name?

>normie
No, _you_ fuck off normalfag.

Click on the little arrow at the top of the post and image search you lazy roach-fucking Turk.

>not choosing obvious best girl

Attached: qmekv43gE1u1e5jeo1_250.gif (250x350, 328K)

>No, _you_ fuck off normalfag.
If you had sex with a girl you are a Normie.
I haven't had a casual conversation with a girl in three years, you fucking Normalfag.

>being later in your life means you have sex with real girls
Get out.
In any case, VR might be an option for the 2D-impaired such as you.

Attached: 1530136090536.webm (1200x800, 2.86M)

>If you had sex with a girl you are a Normie.
Stop making up arbitrary rules.

>muh normie vs normalfag
why dont you go fuck another vapid whore you seem to be as worthless as them

Since when does not being a normalfag mean you're an incel you fucking faggots?

Hell if you make good eye contact with a girl it's pretty normie-tier desu.

We said Ron Paul would make anime real, not Trump.

Get your memes straight.

Attached: ron paul anime real.jpg (500x531, 54K)

even if anime became real she wouldn't want any kind of relationship with you

Attached: rew7hg769.png (500x392, 236K)

>Prostitute
>Best

Attached: 1471527437648.gif (300x297, 965K)

>Stop making up arbitrary rules.
This aren't arbitrary rules, they have been decided thousands of years ago.

Since 4chins became mainstream. The criteria for not being a normalfag had to become more strict.

You don't need to be an incel, volcel's also have a chance at ascendancy.

That's retarded.

Attached: 45645611.jpg (490x424, 69K)

1: Fuck off I know how to do that
2: Just go an hero, we will both behappy

Who says she would have any say in the matter? I take what I want, bitch. Except that which is not real. I want anime to be real. Make it happen.

based and redpilled

Oh God. The only way to keep our waifus safe from normalfags is for them to never become real.

Attached: 1530381631084.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

SAGE. MODS DELETE THIS.

>wormslut

Attached: 1531222063344.png (256x256, 52K)

That is SO Normie, she won't ever be your wife.

Reminder that SHE chooses you, not the other way around.

Simple:
How will 2D anime girls look like in the 3D world? They will look like our women nowadays. Why do people want to make anime girls real? Because they're cute and aren't rotten mentally and spiritually

So because Trump will make women great again, by encouraging the creation of memes, and introducing job and family friendly policies he infact will make Anime real that way

Even if she was made real she's been made barren by dickworms.

Suck a donkey dick and choke on it. The immateriality of anime girls is a very serious current issue.

It has no effect on your Normalfag.

>Reminder that SHE chooses you, not the other way around.
This is why you're still a virgin.

>This is why you're still a virgin.
Yeah and this is why I can have a 2D wife and you not.

It's time to stop this charade user. We both know that you're not making any sense.

I'm not taking advice from someone who doesn't even have a waifu.

Attached: 1524901637740.jpg (466x460, 28K)

>It's time to stop this charade user. We both know that you're not making any sense.
Stop coping used goods.

I don't have a waifu, I have several. You should listen to what I say if you don't want your dick to shrivel and fall off your crotch.

>I don't have a waifu, I have several.
Kill yourself.
And I mean that seriously.

wth man

Attached: 1517190991838.jpg (499x492, 37K)

>they only want to fuck one 2D woman
Are you ok? Do you even have testicles?

>waifufags seriously still fall for the "waifuism is real guys" meme

New friends are a menace to this website

>Are you ok? Do you even have testicles?
Fuck off retard. Monogamy is the only way.

LOL, are you retarded?
philpapers.org/archive/SINPG

a chink taking memes to far isn't proof that it's not autistic, even back in 2008 people were retarded

Just because it is autistic doesn't mean it isn't true.

Mathematics is autistic, but that doesn't invalidate it.

Very interesting. I haven't finished reading the whole article yet but does this mean that if we find the right model we can instantiate anime girls into our universe?

>does this mean that if we find the right model we can instantiate anime girls into our universe?
You have to ask the physicists about that.

Absolutely based and red pilled

what does that have to do with waifufags shitting up the board though? Even if it's theatrically possible (btw that's a fucking philosophy paper, not real science) that doesn't make it any less true that waifufaggotry started out as a meme

>what does that have to do with waifufags shitting up the board though?
Firstly, this is an anime website.
Secondly, if it is true then there is nothing wrong with it.

I'm talking about the people who sperg out when others use waifu ironically, and the people who take it very serious. Is that not something you notice here a lot? I might have misjudged what you were saying, I assumed you were one of those people who taking the waifuism as serious business

If anime girls became real, none of the cute ones will be your waifu because they want someone who is virgin and nice. You would probably be that random thug that tries to hit on cute JKs only to end up getting beaten by the MC (some wizard user) that will dick the cute JK

>we get the Netorare-verse

Even if anime was real youd still be a virgin

Be patient. These things take time. Trump will make anime real in time, and rid us of this 3D hell by making all a 2D paradise with the pure, eternal love of our waifus. MAGA

Attached: images1.jpg (259x194, 15K)

>moved to Jow Forums
Fuck...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, YOU'RE PATHETIC NORMIE FAG, GET OUT TO REDDIT

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 41K)

Cringe

>romania

Unbased

Suck my cock normalfags. The future belongs to Chad weebs.