Real talk, this board has actually become complete cancer over time...

Real talk, this board has actually become complete cancer over time. It used to be enjoyable to visit and read every post on the front page; but now it's just becoming a waste of time. If you are curious as to why, I will tell you. Every day, this board has the same exact content, with no variety whatsoever. kot ID get, Alice and gay threads do you people seriously NEVER get bored of these forced memes? I mean, in the present time, do you people honestly visit this board and legitimately laugh at the extremely overpopulated explosion of kot posts? You actually legitimately find them funny? Even though they are LITERALLY the same thing over and over and over and over again? "kot ID get or I'll become gay" I've never seen a board that actually just regurgitates the same forced memes over and over and over again, while still finding them funny. This kot shit is not funny, it never has been funny, and it never will be funny; and every time it appears to have died and moved on, someone on this board brings it back again. You people who bump these threads either 1) Do not visit everyday and do not see the extremely high number of kot posts so you think it's a new meme, or 2) Have literally a single-digit IQ and are a perfect portrayal of what you are bumping. The even more pathetic part? Every time these kot posts are brought back, they still gets mass amounts of bumps and replies. Really? It's a shame the state that this board has fallen to. Seriously WHO bumps these threads? HOW can people still find this even remotely funny? I mean, it's not even anything new or revolutionary... It's quite literally the same exact poorly made image of various "kots" over and over and over again... Most of the time, people even re-use the same "meme" over and over again. Y'all need help. Thanks for reading.

Attached: 1532190002390.png (192x317, 119K)

Okay Jow Forums, this is fucking enough
You may know me as reportfagging kraut, dude who drew a bunch of burdo oc, muttposter, bigbangtheoryfan1995 and many more, which hopefully noone was able to connect, but now i dont give a shit anymore.. Ive been here since day 1 and Im leaving forever - blogpost, yes, but who gives a shit, this probably increases the board quality given that its dropped as low as touhouposters IQs in the second half of Jow Forumss existence.
Like you were able to have actual discussions here, threads that got to 50-100 replies with actual written sentences about various topics, now all you get is around 5 spam posts from children that got here from Jow Forums4chan and social media meme pages trying hard to be funny and maybe 1 genuine reply if youre lucky.
It seems that except for these children and a bunch of neets that post anime everywhere 24/7 because they have no social life or roleplay as homosexuals because their endless virginity makes them really desperate.
The worst people are especially americans, scandinavians, spanish, other germans, all asians except for emirates, japan, tunisia, india and turkey.
Its a shame how everything turned out because this was a real fun place in the beginning, but pathetic neets and children always ruin everything online

If someone knows where all the good posters went id be glad to know

Fuck you to everyone at fault for this and goodbye

Attached: 1497212157512.png (800x600, 314K)

This seems like something I'd post, glad people are becoming more based

kot is kot

▄░▄█░▄▄▄░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██▀░██▀█▀▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄░▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
█▄▄▀█▄░███░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░░░░░░▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄██▀▀█▀▀█▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀░███▄█▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░▄▄█▀▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄█▄█▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██░█░█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██▄▄░█░░█░░░░▀▀░▄▄░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████░░█░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄██▀█░░░░░░░░░░░
█▄▀███░░▄░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░██░░░░░░░░░░
██░███▄░█▄▀▀░░░░░░▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀█▀██▄▀░░░░░░▄▀▀░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░
██▄█▀▄▀░░░░░░░█░░▀░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░
█░▀██▀░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄█░░░░░▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░
████▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░█░█░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄▄░░░░░░░░░
▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▄▄░░▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄█▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░▄▀▀█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░▀▀▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███▄░░▀█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
█████▄▄▄▀█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
█████████░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
█████████▄░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████░█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄█▀░░▄██████░░▄
█████████████▄░▀█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀░░░▄███████████

ubased aussie cunt

quads lole

lole

quads haha pls

checked

gottem
what u laughing at m8?

GODlike

based
Also test

thank you thank please, please guys settle down I know like I'm pretty based

based AND redpilled my dude

NOT pretty but OVERWHELMINGLY based

gosh thank you thank you, calm down now I know it's overwhelming to see such a ebin and based poster on here
yes yes calm down now boi

kot ID get

XD

Although it's a sad reality, this is true. Jow Forums has gotten the fate from Jow Forums with /a/ added with it. It's become such a faggot board that it's no longer what it used to be in the early days.
>Every day, this board has the same exact content, with no variety whatsoever.
Although I contribute to this cycle of exact content, I try to be interactive by drawing dumb closed species rather than doing the "muh kot XDDDDDDDDDDD". I was considering expanding the shit I draw, so, might as well.
>I've never seen a board that actually just regurgitates the same forced memes over and over and over again, while still finding them funny.
Isn't that /trash/, Jow Forums, and Jow Forums?

Thanks gapfag for bringing this conversation to the board. But sadly we'll have idiots like

Attached: 1529896130015.jpg (2477x2480, 712K)