KOT ID IS KOT XD

KOT ID IS KOT XD

Attached: 24824187_151354122293836_1875167134_n.jpg (327x316, 19K)

KOT!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1511537147443.png (629x624, 627K)

tok

ID KOT ID KOT KOT

Attached: 1518960693765.png (513x509, 384K)

KOT IN THIS THREAD KOT IS KOT XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Attached: 1518961007599.png (327x316, 191K)

kot

kot get

kot

kot id

KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Attached: 1521254150693.gif (400x533, 904K)

Oh god I love kot. I love this cat.
I go on Jow Forums every day to see it, in fact I remember the first time I first sighted this masterpiece; I was immediately floored by the complexity and the subtle and delicate yet forceful way the image draws your attention to certain details. The grimace, the thousand yard feline stare, it’s beautiful.
And the symbolism, my god. ‘Kot id is Kot’ draws in both Kantian schools of thought and many others, even dabbling in the Niezchian idea of the ‘ubermensch’. The kot simply IS Kot, it is perfection. To turn away from kot is to turn away from earth.
Really, seeing this work of genius changed my life. I wake up fresh and excited everyday ready for my next chance to explore kot further. It’s invigorating.
I hope kot ID can change your life for the better too, user

I go on Jow Forums every day to see it, in fact I remember the first time I first sighted this masterpiece; I was immediately floored by the complexity and the subtle and delicate yet forceful way the image draws your attention to certain details. The grimace, the thousand yard feline stare, it’s beautiful.
And the symbolism, my god. ‘Kot id is Kot’ draws in both Kantian schools of thought and many others, even dabbling in the Niezchian idea of the ‘ubermensch’. The kot simply IS Kot, it is perfection. To turn away from kot is to turn away from earth.
Really, seeing this work of genius changed my life. I wake up fresh and excited everyday ready for my next chance to explore kot further. It’s invigorating

Really, seeing this work of genius changed my life. I wake up fresh and excited everyday ready for my next chance to explore kot further. It’s invigorating

Attached: 1518961125650.png (327x316, 181K)

le kot

Smash ID has One for All

Attached: Smash.webm (1920x1080, 1.48M)

based Jow Forums poster

Attached: 1467077967444.png (364x322, 14K)

must kot

Attached: 1524818868328.jpg (299x302, 8K)

cat

Gay as fuck pooland

kotamine

>Oh god I love kot. I love this cat.
>I go on Jow Forums every day to see it, in fact I remember the first time I first sighted this masterpiece; I was immediately floored by the complexity and the subtle and delicate yet forceful way the image draws your attention to certain details. The grimace, the thousand yard feline stare, it’s beautiful.
>And the symbolism, my god. ‘Kot id is Kot’ draws in both Kantian schools of thought and many others, even dabbling in the Niezchian idea of the ‘ubermensch’. The kot simply IS Kot, it is perfection. To turn away from kot is to turn away from earth.
>Really, seeing this work of genius changed my life. I wake up fresh and excited everyday ready for my next chance to explore kot further. It’s invigorating.
>I hope kot ID can change your life for the better too, user
to be frank, this but unironnically, also kot get.

Attached: 16iknc8xn7b11.jpg (750x750, 59K)

who are the guys that sit around deepfaking cats all day these can not be real

Hehe xD

there he goes there he is or whatever that pasta was

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Jow Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Jow Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

KOT

bump

Attached: 1518993204669.gif (250x188, 1.29M)

Attached: 1491848022189.jpg (800x800, 392K)

haha KOT...

Attached: pedale.jpg (400x227, 22K)

bless

bless

twoja stara zaperdalaaaaaa ;DDDD

hi there can i please have kot id please please

>FUN
based