What's Jow Forumss favorite drug?

What's Jow Forumss favorite drug?

Attached: 1528591121998.jpg (960x960, 157K)

Kossu.

Tobacco pasta

The never ending fury I feel at the degeneracy all around me.

Tramadol, Xanax

champagne when I'm thirsty
reefer when I wanna get high

You're a degenerate faggot.

LSD

>Ancap
>Calling anyone a degenerate
What???

Heh Bongzilla

>What's Jow Forumss favorite drug?
Hitler

shrooms by far.
Maybe E if its an amazing band. No edm faggotry.

melatonin

Uppers. Wish i had adderall or something. Painkillers like percs because my back and teeth hurt. Haven't had the opportunity to do benzos

Now? I just slam hard liquor and smoke weed

Attached: Benjamin-Rush-Liberty-Without-Virtue.jpg (850x400, 41K)

Being sober.

smuggies

Oxymorphone, hydromorphone, MDMA.

arranged rum with cannabis

Cumming in the mouth of feminists

weed lmao

alcohol. pretty sure I have tongue cancer

Nuvigil, then weed. Preferably both. Caffine for everyday use. Tobacco when I'm feeling espically fed up with the world to the point where I don't care if I live or die and just need to simultaneously wake up and feel happy.

Attached: 1530667238789.png (1063x1063, 245K)

salty, but I can't seem to get enough

Attached: liberal_tears.jpg (324x324, 14K)

Marihuanna, and Alchohol proabably, have tried MDMA but i didn't like it, it made me feel weak like a woman, which was not plesent, im planing on taking shrooms though so mybie they are going to become my new favorite.

The only thing about alcho+weed what i don't like is that you become uncapable of any thought.

Marijuana but lost interest lately. Now I'm just sober and boring.

Damn that's one woke nigga.

Marijuana for everyday use

Alcohol, with caution! its very fucking addictive and not only you feel shit if you abuse, but you get so fucking cranky!

mushies will clean you up from all shitty drugs, just do it when you have a sober pal that takes care of you if you have no experience

Marihuanna is not plesent comrade. Mybie make me feel weak like a woman

Attached: d46.jpg (1080x1190, 104K)

you will only do stupid shit while alcohoweeded, just try to drink little to nothing when having weed around.

The more you drink the more weed you want, the stupidest you get.

I play hardcore fortnite and aim better when just using weed copared to when im sober, but if I touch a glass of beer even, I start playing awfully and stop paying attention

Same, marijuanna, makes one unproductive, i used to smoke every day, for 3 months untill i lost my savings.

kek

Depends on the occasion.
Festive?
>blow
>MDMA
>x
>addie
Trying to drown my sorrows?
>xannies
>valium
>ambien

why did you lost your savings? lol grow your shit

Based AND redpilled

yeah your right, one time i drank 0.5 vodka alone and than smoked 2 joints, with frends, i was basicaly a cabage at that point.

Outside of memes I shoot up deh marijuanas but my most favourite is acid. Kek

Law enforcement reasons dammit. I could grow my own stuff but I would have to have a medical card and be put in some database and I don't want that at all.

>I play hardcore fortnite

Attached: 1524994420682.gif (230x250, 1.81M)

Preaty dangerous in Europe, and i don't live in contry side, which sucks.

Ketamine
DMT
Easy

>DMT
I don't see the point of it, haven't tried it but what is the point of geting high only for few minutes?

lol amigo

>Flag
>Uses drugs
????

Tramadol? Do some real opiates if ur gonna use.

ya man it can curse you

best thing is amphs cuz you can take them to become a more productive member of society lmao

you can use them to augment your training regime, you can use them to chase down ANTIFA, you can use them to save the life of a cop who was about to be beheaded by Islamists, in my anonymous case.

Freedom.

>drugs

Attached: 5678F1C4-4993-4A4F-8862-853D4C1BB3B6.png (650x650, 8K)

Hard work

>Xanax
Its adictive as fuck.

GHB:
Its essentially 0 calorie alcohol and give you sick gainz.

sorry we don't live where the fucking sun shines

we'd grow it if we could my nigga just bless us for what we have because you already know we'd be growing it if we could like in your country

Drugs are degenerate lads

>Now? I just slam hard liquor
Don't ever do benzos unless you have a death wish. I'm not just talking about drinking + depressants at the same time. You will end up addicted and you will end up crashing your car while blacked out.

(You)s