Pro COD player Douglas ‘FaZe Censor’ has revealed he DUMPED MEXICAN GF Yanet for videogames

>Professional Call of Duty player Douglas ‘FaZe Censor’ Martin has revealed he DUMPED girlfriend Yanet Garcia to spend more time with video games.

>Announcing the decision on YouTube, the 23-year-old YouTuber revealed he and Garcia, 26, had split up, saying "I don’t have time for a girlfriend."

nypost.com/2018/07/23/pro-gamer-dumps-worlds-sexiest-weathergirl-for-more-call-of-duty/

Why are men so addicted to games these days?

Attached: yanet_garcia_es_la_weather_girl_mas_sexy_del_mundo_697565406_1441x1800.jpg (1441x1800, 388K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UVwdLfjYM6E
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she probably made him go do a bunch of stupid shit with her constantly

Why do you care so much about a CoD clan?

Not politics faggot

SAGEEEEEEEEEEEE

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT GAMERS EXCEPT GAMERS

GAMERS ARE FAGGOTS, FUCK OFF

BITCHES AIN'T SHIT BUT HO'S AND TRICKS

You're even more autistic than OP.

Yeah and maybe she was a pain in the ass with a stupid personality?
Maybe, just maybe, he's doing a shitty job making decent money as his living and didn't want to compromise it over her?
This is all so fucking stupid. She has what value other than her good looks, who cares

based and redpilled

not a fan of that disgusting oversized fat ass look

>26 year old thot

what a catch

Attached: 1478281089309-2.jpg (595x596, 59K)

Well, who gives a fuck?

Do all latinas have such an ass?

I would suck to date that whore. After fucking her a few times it would get old really fast.

must be gay desu

she was probably a bitch

BROS BEFORE HOES MY PHAMALAMS

>eceleb
>Mexican

Who gives a shit?

Attached: 956455B9-A278-49C9-9A81-74E6FB126C58.jpg (970x546, 33K)

Ya but her looks are pretty top tier, mate.

Video games are for children, if you still play games past 20 your not a man, and idc how much you make doing it, do something honorable and challenging

can't be that. I remember seeing his story about how he traveled to mexico just to get with her. There's no way he left her for games.

or just not bowing down to pussy worshiping

guarantee you this woman has at least one serious mental health issue.

Stay upset roastissimas

What a faggot

And they won't stay top tier forever.

dumb dogfucking leaf

Checked and keked
Looks aren't everything. That being said, he is gorgeous
Stop living life material based, none of these things matter. satan and the jews feed off of material possessions and want you to, as well

Also there are other women out there

Looks white to me

who cares about some roastie

I'm a pro Roblox player, can she be my GF?

Games are irrelevant. Fuck bitches get money.

looks like a roastie
he made the right decision

>23 Chad breaks up with 26 y/o thot
Women aren't everything, he'll probably be dating a girl twice as cute in 20 years

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-24 Doug Censor Martin ( faze_censor) • Instagram photos and videos.png (600x600, 733K)

wat
yeah, maybe. But it's a communication issue. He was too hasty. You know, if you want to be the best in the world in something, you won't have much time for romance
Robert Kubica, for example, dumped his long time gf, because he thought it would help him become more competitive. Then he crashed and I bet he regretted his decision.

>t. 19 year old

he makes money off games

isn't she at least 20 years to old for you?

She a hoe and shit, fuvk her

Imagine how insufferably high maintenance she is. Literal hordes of thirsty men worshipping her on the net - her ego dwarfs her ass. Imagine dealing with the constant nagging and bullshit and general thottery of that broad. Cripes.

I cant stand the stupid shit of women

>successful male ditches gold digger
Nice.

because girls are dull as fuck. video games > girls. successful guys like him can wait till they're 35-40 years old to settle down and start a family with a young girl.

Well, he’s only 23, it’s no surprise he’d dump his boomer 26 year old GF

youtube.com/watch?v=UVwdLfjYM6E

He made the right choice. The clock is ticking on his pro career. Can’t waste time on some thot when he could reap in his full earning potential while he’s young and bang another hottie later. There are millions and millions of women that are equally or more attractive.

take this shit back to your slobhole /v/
sage

Good. Chick's got no titties. She's one of those chicks who has a shit rack so she does weird stuff to her ass because she thinks it makes up for it. Ends up looking like a weeble wobble

Why can't my town put some eye candy in the news cast? They're literally all Boomers who sued for age discrimination when the stations tried to replace them.

She only loved him for his gaming skills anyhow.

>weeble wobble

Attached: 1515629293047.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

Who cares what beaners do?

A 23 year old guy dumps his girlfriend to focus on his career. That's fantastic. More men in their 20s should do this. Focus on your future.

Attached: -.jpg (300x168, 17K)

Hahaha, good man. There will be more thots. He has a small window to make boat loads of money and play at the pinnacle he can. Easy choice.

for every hot girl, there is a guy out there who was tired of her shit and dumped her ass

Attached: aghdammentalillnessincubator.jpg (500x375, 54K)

And what are brazilians?

Behind every smoking hot bitch is a man who is sick of her shit.

He is pro COD player, yet takes the time to body build like a physical sport athlete.

>Why are men so addicted to games these days?

The proper question is: Why this guy dumps this amazing girl when i do everything that /pol tells me to and i get nothing but laughs?

80% are monkeys that should get nuked.

>in 20 years
>girl

Is pic related actually faze?

desu what the fuck does that woman offer but her looks. you could fuck her every day for a week and she's done. she's now worthless, you've experienced it and what. what is there more to gain. she's not a fucking chef or a dedicated cleaner. she's not gonna make friends and invite you to parties, you have to do that. D E A D. W E I G H T. and his actions support this claim.

take heed women, you can't just be beautiful you will become tire tread.

Get swole and rich

MGTOW

WOMEN ARE A WASTE OF TIME

>The proper question is: Why this guy dumps this amazing girl when i do everything that /pol tells me to and i get nothing but laughs?
Fuck this is me too, when will it end

Attached: 30739503_859708534239597_59844729977700352_n.jpg (960x947, 59K)

If you're going to live with the indignity of telling people your "career" is professional video games, you might as well use your free time and money to get swole and look good.

Swole, rich, plays games and makes bank

Hes better than some tits and ass who sells herself on instagra.

>TFW too good at vidya for GF

hahaha yeah

Attached: spic weeble.jpg (768x1024, 169K)

Is it Bong O'clock yet?

>t. has never fucked a hot girl
you can fuck them forever, just so you know, and at the very least more than one fucking week LMAO
you don't even have a clue

T. Roastie

Based and redpilled. White men like skinny girls.

guys retarded. Not only was the girl hot as fuck, she was mommy material.

>boomer 26 year old
wat?

This is a driven man. I don't necessarily think he did a bad thing. He invests in better future for himself and his family, so if that woman is smart, she would keep it up with him, until they can see each other more. If not, he will definitely find someone else, who's as good or better. I mean, guys with such a drive are pretty rare.

>mommy materisl
>whore who takes dick every day

>He is pro COD player, yet takes the time to body build like a physical sport athlete.
Bobby Fischer worked out everyday to train for chess. To get good at anything, you gotta PT.

not gonna wrap up your thoughts and provide a counter mate because your statement makes zero fucking sense if you actually read what i said.

protip. stfu.

>you don't even have a clue
>This much projection
The hottest cunt you know, someone's sick of her shit and tired of fucking her.

>don't have time for gf

there is always time to breed

Attached: 1532330425397.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

he probably figured out that women are disposable. he'll focus on his career and then find a 20-something girl when hes in his 30s. boom kids and family.

>not going for 10th prestige
are you dogfuckers even trying

Attached: 10prestige.gif (200x200, 374K)

>her ego dwarfs her ass

Attached: 1532304403983.jpg (992x744, 69K)

She was probably cheating on him anyway. I don't know who either of these people are but she just has that look to her.

She looks hella high maintenance. Dude is 23 and doesn't need that shit - he should be having fun humping and dumping sloots and smashing vidya.

she probably cheated on him probably because he played nothing but video games
but she's saying it was the video games without revealing she cheated on him

>if you don't give up your entire life, all your hobbies, your free time and your dignity for pussy, you must be gay!
kys

>Jow Forums is strictly a politics board

>how dare you choose your career over a woman

sage

>sloots
Kill yourself.

He made a smart move, good for him!

She looks like a fucking bitch, he made the right choice

funny how the guys I've met who went on with quips like this very popular one you posted, are clowns that can't even get a hookup from a club to call back, then pretend like they didn't wanna anyways
also I live in a european capital, and we've got hotter sluts than your bumfuck-nowhere shithole, I can promise you that ;)

...meanwhile here

Attached: Image_6551650_308_0.jpg (630x354, 73K)

>career

Attached: 1523543207637.jpg (519x600, 135K)

Isn't COD and FaZe dead?
I remember that shit in like, 2013...

lmao nigga look at his traps and delts, he's on low dose of test.

I'll never understand the my boyfriend plays vidya to much, unless you're a cunt that you can't deal with why would you pick vidya over sex.

His physique isn't really impressive.