This is Netta, Israel's latest and most popular pop star. Say something nice about her

This is Netta, Israel's latest and most popular pop star. Say something nice about her.
youtu.be/CziHrYYSyPc

Attached: Netta-Barzilai-Eurovision-2018-interview-wiwibloggs-1.jpg (600x400, 38K)

Oy vey

Godamn that bitch is fucking beat.
Also, slide thread.
Sage.

Bjork really let herself go.

fat jew whore

there

the failed contestants in america would stomp these faggots. this is really the best yall got kek?

The wind won't blow her over.

she looks like a fat bjork

Imagine someone tapped that

Attached: 1.jpg (698x465, 35K)

this is the first obesse jew woman i ever see

Didn't she get sued for stealing parts of the song that won Eurovision? Kek

That's an odd looking man

Bjork really let herself go

She looks well fed.

she was completely unknown before the shitty eurovision, and she's done nothing besides winning it, so she's definitely not Israel's most popular pop star. it's the eurofags who voted for her.

nos is small for a kike
so that's a plus I guess

Culturally appropriating from both Disney and Japanese....don’t you Israeli Jews have you own culture?

Ordinarily with thicc or chubby girls, one might say “more cushion for the pushin’. In her case, “more fuel for the fire”.

And sings like a clicking hen

drop dead motherfucker

Kek

she almost looks thin in this tablecloth

Oh god I love kot. I love this cat.
I go on Jow Forums every day to see it, in fact I remember the first time I first sighted this masterpiece; I was immediately floored by the complexity and the subtle and delicate yet forceful way the image draws your attention to certain details. The grimace, the thousand yard feline stare, it’s beautiful.
And the symbolism, my god. ‘Kot id is Kot’ draws in both Kantian schools of thought and many others, even dabbling in the Niezchian idea of the ‘ubermensch’. The kot simply IS Kot, it is perfection. To turn away from kot is to turn away from earth.
Really, seeing this work of genius changed my life. I wake up fresh and excited everyday ready for my next chance to explore kot further. It’s invigorating.
I hope kot ID can change your life for the better too, user