The Race of Ancient Greece

Ancient Greeks were even less white than the modern inhabitants of Greece. Majority of my info comes from here.
nature.com/articles/nature23310
As you can see here, the ancient Greek DNA is close to modern Greek DNA, but instead of drifting towards Europe, it drifts towards the Levant. The founders of Western civilization and all major religions were Levantine. They are the master race.

Attached: 1532400935970.png (946x1332, 724K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blond#Ancient_Greece
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
genetiker.wordpress.com/pigmentation/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_peoples
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who doesn't?
As you can see here, modern Greeks are closer to Europe than Ancient Greeks.

Attached: Minoans__Mycenaeans.png (1218x803, 127K)

This study debunked the myths about those that claimed that modern greeks are not descedants of ancient greeks.

It does because it shows a direct genetic lineage, but it also shows there is indeed a difference between modern Greeks and ancient Greeks. In the same way that you are a descendant of your father, you are not identical to him. Greeks must have mixed with Europeans in order to be genetically closer to Europe than their ancestors were. Therefore ancient Greece was even less European genetically than modern Greece is.

>Ancient Greeks were even less white than the modern inhabitants of Greece.
Yeah, I figured as much. As official as it sounds, the idea that whites came from Greeks is a meme. I think that one spergy Eukranian was right. Our historical racial concept is inverted. Aryans were dark haired and the only reason Slavs are light now is because of rape from semites who made up the barbarians. Even mainstream science admits blue eyes came from semites. Of course light hair did too. Ffs Noah is described as a blue eyed platinum blonde in Enoch. We wuz Israelites and browns wuz Greeks but everything's been inverted for some reason, maybe to keep chaos from happening. Doesn't matter, neither brown Helens nor Nordic Israelites will catch on with normies. Too controversial and outside their personal concept of reality even if true.

it drifts towards the levant on a simply PCA but it doesn't mean they were more "levantine" in a modern sense, they had more anatolia_neolithic ancestry and less steppe, the former is essentially a SW European component today
they would be kinda like Sardinians but without the additional WHG in Sards and with higher CHG-like input

Yes, Modern Greeks are the same as Ancients just with slight slavic admixture that varies in amount depending on the region.

Stormfags may not like it....but this is what the Ancient Greeks looked like on average.

Attached: NEWS_OLYMPIC_FLAME.jpg (960x600, 376K)

They look like ancient Babylonians. This is... interesting.

Attached: babylonians.jpg (403x431, 80K)

Sorta. they definitely have their own unique "look" though imo

Attached: greek_big_img_getty.jpg (976x351, 73K)

>sw european component
What does this mean?

when you look at where anatolia_neolithic peaks nowadays as far as admixture goes, it is essentially Sardinia and Iberia, and Minoans and Mycenaeans were essentially richer in said component, it's not really a "MENA" thing
these bronze age Greeks were esssentially mostly neolithic greece/anatolia in origins

I see. So what else can we determine about them then?

the bottom line seems that they were essentially similar to people living in Greece and Anatolia from the stone age with both some northern input related likely to indo-european speakers and a more caucasus-like input, the reason why they had all that J2(minoans in particular), perhaps from the metal age
which isn't really surprising, J people and the spread of early civilizations go hand in hand

eat shit amerimon

Attached: _bustofilosofoaristoteles490x578_fb2cf809.jpg (490x578, 39K)

What do you suppose we can assume about their relationship to modern Greeks? Why is it that modern Greek dna has drifted towards Europe?

I think Ancient Greece is composed of diverse races

Attached: Greek_Colonization_Archaic_Period[1].png (684x388, 42K)

Everyone wants to assimilate whites.

medieval Slavs for the most I guess, considering also their R1a, but maybe after the bronze age collapse there were further waves from the north, perhaps the Dorians, which further diluted "neolithic" ancestry even by the time of historical Greeks, and brought them closer to central/east Europe already even before the middle ages

I mean, in the PCA(and also in the f4 stats they ran), the Crete_Armenoi sample, which is the youngest sample of the ones analysed, also happens to be the closest to modern Greeks

Do any of you people actually look like your European ancestors ? Do you have an 86% face ? or do you have normal, classical european/Hellenic/Roman facial features ?

Attached: LE 86% FACE.png (746x1203, 756K)

stop samefagging, everybody laughs at an american dishing out the "genetic evidence". everybody knows the bulk of the populace in the med/mena is always swarthy slaves and the last "royals" are the slaves themselves having usurped the fair elite by numbers, then the entire civilization implodes. this is western civilization right now. go back to mexico and kys ffs

Attached: 1512927009896.png (889x696, 133K)

americans lecturing europeans in genetic threads are my favorite Jow Forums threads because they are serious. one day america will burn in an atomic holocaust

the irony of this shitpost coming from sweden is just too much to handle, no self awareness whatsoever

Attached: 1531932067945.png (633x874, 102K)

I'm curious. What's this 86% meme? I haven't seen it before. What's the other 14%?
No coincidence that the younger samples are closer to the modern population.

Both descent from Neolithic farmers.

We have clear historical evidence that Greeks suffered from population shortage and that later Byzantines and Ottomans imported foreigners into this country

>No coincidence that the younger samples are closer to the modern population.
well sure but it's like from 1200BC, so only a little younger, still not medieval or even historical
best thing would be to have iron age Greek samples

You can look at God damn statues of what the people looked like. Sage and fuck off

Yes, but they seem to have imported foreigners mostly from Europe. I don't think it's a far stretch to suggest that the ancient Greeks weren't white by most modern European standards.

most white americans DO NOT have any non-white ancestry

Greek statues deceive you with the white marble. They're shaped more like people from the Levant than most Europeans.

look at the facial features of any ancient greek statue to prove how utterly ridiculous OP's post is... or the countless mentions of blond hair and blue eyes, which seemed to be as prevalent in Sparta and Athens as they are in Sweden today. Such idiocy, I don't even know where to begin.

Attached: AresClose2.jpg (729x723, 122K)

DNA will always trump recorded history. Why aren't there any ancient DNA samples which test positive for blonde genes in Greece? Give that statue black hair and brown skin and you have a handsome Greek. Give it blonde hair and white skin and you get an alien because nobody looks like that.

I don't agree with OP's claim that they'd look levantine, but nevertheless statues are hardly a good proxy for a general population, the interest is in depicting ideal features, at least in the case of statues of gods for instance. Features that are nevertheless not super rare in Greece.
More specific busts associated to actual peoples like Socrates or Aristoteles would be a better example.

Attached: f005b02c7c6033f3d74ee75ca626d0c8--actors-male-classic-movies.jpg (666x1000, 41K)

I feel bad for the way I started this thread considering you've been so sincere.

>Greeks looked like that because some artistic depictions say so.

>Genetic evidence doesnt matter.

This reaches a we wuzzing level it shouldnt be possible.
Next level: afrocentrics vs nordicists

this is so, so stupid. Theres not a single brown greek hodge-podge of races that has a nose like that, or features like that.. please stop sounding so utterly retarded, my friend.
Also, for you brown-supremacists trying to rewrite history, please explain the hundreds of mentions of blond hair, blue/gray eyes, and fair skin being the very METRIC of human attractiveness, in all ancient histories/myths/etc? Why is nearly every single last god spoken of as either blond, blue eyed, or excessively fair skinned?
I think even *you* can decipher the answer to this.

>trusts a modern jewish geneticist and 'historian' over the wealth of other genetic and historical evidence, including countless histories written by men ON THE GROUND during this period of time

you are truly retarded, my friend.
Theres a reason countless thousands of bodies and artifacts go missing from the rothschild owned ((smithsonian)).. yet you gobble up their narratives anyway, with a childlike naivete...

>We wuz
>Its tha joos

Being that delusional. Listen, as a Greek, fully dna tested and proven of my ancestry, in flattered half the former barbarian planet wants to usurp MY heritage. I mean, its pitiful, creating an illusion to fill the void of your rootlessness, I get it.

Keep denying basic reality, you help showing the "PanEuropeanists" why we will NEVER be your allies. Keep trying to disconnect us from OUR past and ancestors, you prove my point, that former barbarians will always be that: barbarian subhumans no better than african apes.

>my friend
I'm not your friend. As for your first claim, here are some attractive Greek actors: Dimitris Papamichael, Alekos Alexandrakis, Dimitris Horn, Giorgos Fountas, and Alexis Minotis. I'm almost certain that each one of them is a pure Greek with statuesque features. Personally, I don't think they look like Northwest Europeans with blonde hair.
What kind of conspiracy theory is this?

>fully dna tested
May we see?

>Levantine
>Not White

The American concept of white is a cancer

its as simple as this, you mutt. The ancient greeks speak time and time again of their most ancient rulers (and GODS) as having extremely fair skin, hair, and eyes. Do you have blond hair, blue eyes, or extremely white skin? No? Then you are a mutt, descended from the racial miscegenation (due to lack of discipline) in the thousands of years since the height of the Greek glory days.

Interesting, isnt it.. how the Greece of today is nothing compared to the Greece of old? Yes, very interesting.

Why burgers are always a joke?

If modern greeks are related to ancient greeks, how come modern greeks essentially look like turks, a people that came from east asia?

and you shouldn't despair, I'm sure you still retain a few drops of that ancient Greek DNA.. but please don't LARP as if you're descended from the true Spartans and Athenians circa 500 BC... I assure you, they'd be be disgusted by you, and consider you a racial abomination

are whites all this irreparably stupid? Greeks and Anatolians would look alike even in prehistory, there's ancient DNA from the neolithic showing this(i.e peloponnese_neolithic being essentially the same as anatolia_neolithic), and this alikeness only increased with time as Greeks colonized west anatolia
a bunch of turk elites conquering Anatolia from Byzantines first and then conquering Greece is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things

Y haplotype I2
MtDna U5b

Most common groups Greece, north italy and sardinia.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-07-19-07-58.png (1080x1920, 247K)

>how come modern greeks essentially look like turks

They don´t, but still nice try. greeks are not genetically close to turks

Attached: greeks_19102cgreece.jpg (620x372, 70K)

the facial features look like modern greeks/meds. there was a good side by side pic that I lost

>countless mentions of blond hair and blue eyes
The Greeks loved blonde hair. they dyed it so all the time. They were still majority med though.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blond#Ancient_Greece

The rate of actual blondism was pretty low though; similar to today's Greeks. It was uncommon but not unheard as the study said.

Attached: greekartthroughages.jpg (622x277, 51K)

>oversaturates the picture
top kek

Modern Turks and Modern Greeks both largely descend (75-85%) from Ancient Anatolian populations. They've always been similar. Turks just have 15% Turkic admixture while Greeks have about 10% slavic admixture.

OP is a massive cum guzzling faggot with black cock fantasies and cuck fantasies.

Kill yourself OP, unironically

SAGE

You really got me there

myth and legend have to be taken with a grain of salt
perhaps they are indeed a reflection of ancestral memories regarding the indo-europeanization of pre-Hellenic Greece by some groups coming from the north, who, sure, perhaps had a higher frequency of lighter traits, something that Greeks didn't forget, given that it would be the most special feature for the locals
what does this imply? nothing really, as historical Greeks people think of would be the centuries old mixes of local Aegeans(who already had massive palaces, armies, scripture, and so on) with the new ruling elites(kinda like Mongols and Anatolians in historical times)
because that's the thing, if these elites from the north didn't mix with locals, Greeks wouldn't have all that steppe admixture

Completely wrong. The genetic study proved continuity going back to Mycenaean times. The Greeks were just like modern Greeks. Deal with it. The founders of Western civilization were people you'd consider "shitskins".

Attached: tombdiverart.jpg (732x600, 67K)

this, exactly.
Modern ((science)) is dominated by jewish thought, and the miscegenated rabble who desperately want the jewish narratives to be true. The doctrine of a true master race, after all, is insulting to the 90-95% of the world to whom it doesn't apply. One must DIG for truth, not expect it to be handed to them on a silver platter, by a man with the last name of ((diamond)) or ((silverberg))

You got backwards. During the Byzantine period race and nationality started to lose ground in favour of identity based solely on Christianity. After the Muslim conquest of the Levant, a lot of Christians from there fled to Greece and subsequently intermarried with the locals. That's it. It happened again with Armenians, Georgians and Christianized Turks later on. Not to mention the massive Jewish emigration into the Byzantine Empire encouraged by the clergy and the monarchs. Thessalonica alone was like 50% Jewish at one point.

Attached: 1c8a636506752c5b2f41785f9e238a93--soldati-romani-orta-çağ.jpg (547x800, 50K)

Based ρέιμουposter

>i know nearly every ancient greek hero and god was mentioned as having fair hair, eyes, and skin.. but ancient greeks were swarthy shit skins like me, I swear it!

ok buddy. I think we're done here.
I understand the 'why' behind your argument, but I still find you disgusting for wanting to muddy the waters for purely self-serving reasons of pride.

>buddyposting

I'm not even Greek. I'm just interested in this stuff. If you want to deny genetic studies and a look at all artistic and historical evidence (not-cherry-picked) just so you can maintain your nordic greece fantasy, then go right ahead. I'm more interested in reality.

Attached: mycenaeanchariot.jpg (705x435, 89K)

Don't call us wh*Te ever again, get it sissiboi?

i like how there are hundreds of genetic studies, yet you've found one single study (that contradicts every source-history ever written) to latch upon and deem it to be gospel truth. You are hopelessly lost to the ((subverting ethos)), and I'm not sure why I'm talking to you anymore.
((not even greek))?

oh you're definitely not white anymore.
congrats on millennia of not being able to control your cocks.

the irony of this post is amazing, the only people who have a master/chosen race/people complex are in fact whites and their jewish masters
no other people except those two have this sort of thinking, and it's not a stretch at all to say that the "master race" theories appearing only in the last two centuries are a result of jewish influence in protestant Europe

btw, let's not forget
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
with its continuation in jewsa, it's hardly surprising you people have such a master race complex

OH NONONONONONONONONO
AAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAAAAAAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAX

Attached: 1518707684850.jpg (1920x2240, 1.39M)

>hundreds of genetic studies
I'd like to see some of them then.

>i like how there are hundreds of genetic studies, yet you've found one single study
This is the first study of its kind. Nothing I know of contradicts it and there's no reason to doubt it.

>(that contradicts every source-history ever written)

Not really. All you have is some Homer verses. Blonde hair was a rare and prized trait but it was not the norm.

Attached: grkmen.jpg (1057x427, 84K)

Half my family was Greek and it never crossed my mind that they weren’t white. I never heard the you’re not white meme until pol.

you're literally retarded if you think ancient greeks were as you describe
blond hair, blue eyes and pale skin are features people developed in cold climates
The cradle of civilization and all first major civilizations were brown, deal with it moron

Never heard of Vinca culture?

That's just your American perception of "white" that ruins it.
Stop thinking of it that way, Europe is made up of many different ethnicities with distinct genetic characteristics most of the time.
Greeks are Greek, Italians are Italian, Germans are German etc.
Everything else is just stupidity and retarded generalization leading nowhere.

Attached: supreme being.jpg (630x630, 86K)

Culture and intelligence seem biologically related with DNA.
I guess it does matter.

For each race that does indeed apply, yes.
But you can't lump an entire continent and it's descendants into one gigantic cultural and/or ethnic group though.

>Name disappeared
Yeah, i think we agree.

Attached: gup01.gif (500x282, 1.72M)

Seconded, fellow greekbro

I'd like to point out another study here.
genetiker.wordpress.com/pigmentation/
Mycenaean pigmentation has dark hair and dark eyes (obviously), but it has fair skin. Look, the skin is as light as it is in Scotland and England. How can that be?

maybe it needs more nuance. something between light and medium. Olive/Med skin tones tend to be like that

Attached: greek-people.jpg (620x413, 47K)

there's like only like 3 levels of skin pigmentation in the hirisplex prediction system, "light" basically just means something not poo in loo like,

Minoans and Mycenaeans were sandniggers, while the Greeks were Aryan

>that's what modern greek genes look like
wrong, they look like this

Attached: 476852456-612x612.jpg (446x612, 26K)

Mycenaeans were Greeks; the ancestors of the Classical Greeks.

Black in life, Black in death.

That’s how my country was set up. And it wasn’t a problem until actual shitskins started claiming our country. All Europeans worked out fine here. I’d never want Europe to do the same, however.

Well, I just cheked it out
Minoans were 100% sandnigger, while myceneans were >~30% Aryan
Z004092 Mycenaean I9006

Z157740 Mycenaean I9033

Z290210 Mycenaean I9010

Z667807 Mycenaean I9041

>30%
Thought it peaked at 16%, ill check it out.

>Aryan
you mean steppe.

Pfft, no European would be caught dead with niatnuom wed.

You are probably
Well, I only ran one through K15 and looked that and it had North_Sea 12.51, Atlantic 11.18, Baltic 3.39, Eastern_Euro - in one of them
But the Atlantic is partly from the farmers, so this does not count.

try harder shills, very obviously same poster(s) here

They speak Indo-European languages and their cultures were what were called Aryan in the past centuries

10% British can turn these guys into this guy
They're obviously different.

I am neither Portuguese nor Greek

Aryans went to this part of the world:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_peoples

Stop using Aryan to mean all of Indo-Euro

How about
>go to the most isolated areas of Greece, like Lesbos
>compare the inhabitants to the inhabitants of non-isolated areas of Greece

If there is a difference, then this proves that the genetic profile of Greece changed over the centuries

Why not, just because we do not name Aryan anymore does not mean we should not
Indo-Aryan means Indian Aryan, while Europeans had European Aryans

>"Aryan" (/ˈɛəriən/)[1] is a term that was used as a self-designation by Indo-Iranian people.[note 1] The word was used by the Indic people of the Vedic period in India as an ethnic label for themselves and to refer to the noble class as well as the geographic region known as Āryāvarta, where Indo-Aryan culture was based.[2][3] The closely related Iranian people also used the term as an ethnic label for themselves in the Avesta scriptures, and the word forms the etymological source of the country name Iran.[4][5][6][7] It was believed in the 19th century that Aryan was also a self-designation used by all Proto-Indo-Europeans, a theory that has now been abandoned.[8]

Any West-Euro that calls himself "Aryan" is larping

>be retarded arab
>live in the US because your people are too subhuman to get it together
>"but 5000 years ago these people who were conquered by my people benefited from warm weather which enabled stable, long growing seasons- MASTER RACE"

Master race is the race which has the ability to dominate the world, not a bunch of retarded sandniggers who did gud eons ago you dumbfuck.

This

The gene for blue eyes comes from the coast of the black sea 10,000 years ago you fucking retard

>no see slavs are the REAL semites and semites are the REAL slavs

Kill yourself holy shit

Finally two greekfags on Jow Forums I can agree with. I was getting tired of all the "white-european-germanic-bootlicker-brotherhood" faggots here.