What i stated in the Options. How is to live there? How the adults spend their lifes...

What i stated in the Options. How is to live there? How the adults spend their lifes? Because don't think that they only work, something they must to do.
If you're jap, please, tell me how is your everyday-routine

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png (1280x853, 7K)

>What i stated in the Options.

Attached: 1346831229816.jpg (294x255, 44K)

I wrote the post.
Forget to put an image
Need to rewrite my Post
Forget to put the TItle or the Options again.

Oh

this thread

Attached: 1520745316280.jpg (543x540, 27K)

It's shit

There's a lot of pressure on kids to excel academically and socially, as well as to not seek help for things like depression, anxiety, or other mental disorders. A huge chunk of their population, especially the male population, has chosen to withdraw from society because of this, and the rest of Japan just pretends they don't exist. Parents enable their behavior by feeding and taking care of their NEET child and never kicking them out.

Some women pressure themselves into seeking extreme measures to be "cute". There is a huge emphasis on losing your virginity, and bullying over this is common. Ugly or disabled men and women are often left behind and alienated.

Work culture in Japan is toxic to both men and women, but women slightly more. You are expected to work for unhealthy amounts of time and not question your boss about money, or complain to them about working conditions. Death from overworking happens. This kind of culture is becoming increasingly common in the western world, too.
Lots of women are also subjected to abuse and sexual harassment by their bosses/coworkers, and often do not report it.

^ Those are some of the negatives.

How do adults spend their free time? Well, pretty much like every other 1st world country. They go out with friends/family, partake in hobbies, watch movies or play video games. Because there is so much work-related travel in Japan, video game consoles are making a shift towards mobile. This is why the Nintendo Switch exists.

One other thing about recreational activity in Japan I forget to mention is the weird love for arcades. There are lots of arcades in Japan.

Also, there are lots of different types of services that would be considered odd in most other cultures. Stuff like maid cafes, cat cafes, etc.

Japan is the same first world country of everyothers.
We have everything. Just do what you want to do.
We have everything and add anime and manga. That's all.

Japan is the Uruguay of the Pacific.

but i have anime and manga
do i actually live in japan then?

People mystify shit that's nothing special. Japan is a first world country with a big population on a rather small area. People do what people do in general. They eat, sleep, shit, fuck, have kids and die.

More much of them, we have 100times more of those anime related culture which never seen outside of the Japan.
City culture, night life of Tokyo,
and even Budo which not wellknown internationally but truly effective one.
Discuss economy and politics, there is fact that not international people didn't understand correctly but we can see the Japanese sources directly with evidence.
Like that but those things are not too special, each local has each things.

Yes like that

is
accurate?

>have kids
Actually....

lul

Yeah they suck at it but so does every other nation where career has taken the lead. Not even Iran is spared. And people wonder why they're depressed, as a woman having a child is your only purpose and males are not far behind in the useless quest of keeping this species alive. People delude themselves with individualistic purposes that won't make them happy.

>Discuss economy and politics, there is fact that not international people didn't understand correctly but we can see the Japanese sources directly with evidence.

Sorry I didn't quite get this part

most of the educated Persians leave Iran. They have a huge brain drain problem

USA has immigrants, so we don't have that problem.

They come here. lol
Two of my professors were from there, great people.

Persians want to be like the west, even though the impotent regime hates it.

About this He is like saying things somewhat special, but in this 2018, every first world is doing the same.
Working culture of Japan is seems hard to others, but we are more safe
, no immigrants terror bomb attack,

Also one things, Japanese company hard to fire the worker on pace they haired already.
But western company will fired worker more quickly if he is lazy.

So everything I say just the character of the society.
We Japanese like to stay safe on city, so anyway we do this Japanese style work culture and work by ourself without immigrants.
But soon or late we will be change too or we are changeing somehow every year little by little.
But it's the same of other nation too.
alsomour economy is stable actually.
People say Japan has bad economy after 1980, but seriously? Are you ok? If we developed more than 1980 then it means too much highest economy in the world lol, 1980 of Japan, it was top of the top economy which we could reach. You think Jew and USA will allow it? We already reached top economy at 1980 and keeping it until now, so we are still world third biggest economy in this 20year with Japan alone without immigrants,
If we develop more than it, too much great.
Japanese is humble and anyway enough of it what we take now.

fake jap

Yeah, Canada as well. Same situations with the profs but they were hard as hell lol; had the lowest marks for their classes.
yeah I always hear my persian friends complain about it. there should be change soon enough. this cant go on forever.
Japan is alright

Adult Japanese discuss about politics and economy as like every other country.
I and my friends do this everytime we meet at izakaya sake bar.

>Japan is too humble to have the greatest economy in the world
lol ok

I think what japan should do next is to be more and more responsible nation for the international society.
For example, personally thinking but I’m so much thankful for USA. (I’m not enough teacher anyway!!)
Japan has no real military even now, but we should have it becouse now, we are relly on USA army to protect our nation.
I do not want to see American young soldiers would be blooded for protect japan or such. Its too much sorry for our
Traditional thinking.(This thinking is common in japan except lefty)
And we have many teacnology which can use for weapon selling and so on too.
Japan now has limit, but if we get off this limit and do business freely by useing our fundamental teacnology then we can contribute to the world more and if USAsan get crazy things, if japan has military, we can suboku togather too to control you even a little. EU is somewhat doing it with responsibility by own military. I think those act is important to be normal first world with real responsibilities.

I’m not English teacher I mean..i don’t know why my sentence became strenge when I post it..I hope Jow Forums is changeing my sentence with intended to make me seem like proxy or so..

Attached: serveimage-67.jpg (574x404, 49K)

>live in Aichi Prefecture
>average income is over $ 50,000
>everyone lives in the house
>play outdoors days of with family

It is comfortable fuck
don't fall for Tokyo meme

Attached: 320px-Map_of_Japan_with_highlight_on_23_Aichi_prefecture.svg.png (320x320, 40K)