This board is so unbelievably shit

this board is so unbelievably shit
how do we get more posters here so its like old bant, with dukeposting and boss raids and shit
really hurts checking in on bant and seeing nothing but 4 reply gaythreads

Attached: Capture4.png (239x202, 49K)

gahhh just shut the fuck up
just leave the fucking board cunt
cuntcunt
cuntcunt
cuntcunt
cuntcunt

how do we get more posters here so its like old bant, with dukeposting and boss raids and shit

Attached: 1532449598763.jpg (1024x768, 129K)

lol this

dukes a FaGG
and bant has never made a boss raid
your pic is gay

when will they end this failed 'trial'
fucking texas copies my post and posts fucking frog pregnancy vore shit
emus lmao
blow it out your ass, namefaggot
not even true

Attached: loser.png (615x591, 285K)

Holy shit this board is so fucking bad. You people are so absolutely enveloped in your retarded gay in-jokes and spam that you have actually convinced yourself that that is what board "quality" should look like.

Literally every 5 or so seconds that I'm on this board I get hit with another one of your generic copy paste almost incoherent responses. A good example is the "who are you quoting" shit which literally just got shipped over from s4s just like about 80% of this shit board.

You guys honestly have no direction and no set quality so the board quality drops at a rapid rate. Maybe this wouldn't be the case if the board was created earlier in time maybe before 2016 so some memes could become established so you could have a standard bar as to what is good and what is not good but I just think this board is going on a straight plummet to hell.

Can't wait till hiro deletes this shithole.

hurr durr meta lole copy that pasta

Attached: F63622DF-5083-4280-95B7-AE704D7DBDF0.png (240x240, 24K)

if you can only see 4 threads you might have problems with your eyes

is this pasta or not?
can you fucking read

Attached: 1532101334572.jpg (400x400, 36K)

when you leave

>seeing nothing but 4 reply gaythreads
expected from a rei poster
rei more like dumb and gay

based

alright real talk this board is fucking shit it's so shit that i had to hijack another guy's copypasta just to get your attention because all you troglodytes care about is mindless repitition and circlejerking and some vague notion of "le board culture xDDDDD" so there's your dose of board culture you fucking spaz
day in day out there's literal fucking FAGGOTS (all caps) posting about their disgusting man fetish and hiding behind anime girl avatars to appear less offensive because THEY KNOW that if they roleplayed with pictures of men that nobody would pay attention to them because M/M relationships are viscerally fucking abhorrent. it's like a buffer to slowly coax other people into accepting their gay clique and that's also abhorrent because it's more dishonest than kubrick's filmmaking.
it's become virtually impossible to criticize this group because they're so absorbed in their fantasy femboy fucking fanfics that they think anyone calling them a faggot or a dumb gayposter is somehow roleplaying with them. it's like it gets them off. there is no angle from which to attack this because 1. you get called a homophobe 2. they rally on discord against you and spread libel 3. they try to rope you into their group because fags are huge on the recruiting thing or 4. you get called a dumb metaposter because it's a fucking crime to have negative conviction about anything and even addressing it in passing turns the board against you. you know what's happening as a result of all this? you're being replaced. you're being replaced like the muslins are replacing europeans, like the mexicans are replacing americans. you're letting it happen. you let them have power with absolutely no resistance, because you either think it isn't worth it to engage, or it'd offend someone to engage, or you'd get attacked if you engaged.

fuck you. i have to turn my brain off everytime i come here and limit myself to short responses just so i don't lose my shit at how limpwristed this place is

reply gaythreads
>gaythreads - which of whom have nothing but four replies
its a fucking reaction image you fucking fag im an asukafag

prove it

let me go back a fucking year for you so you can just move the goalpost
praying that you fucking fall off this earth rn

>asukafag
same thing bellend

>bellend
are you from 1825
i can only imagine having a cream colored id tag
what a fag, venezuala

Attached: mmmm grayons.png (320x320, 86K)

what? am i supposed to know what your irrelevant faggy flag is?

Real talk

really though
can we beg people from int or something?

Attached: 1530994405509.webm (720x1278, 1014K)

>americans

a fucking L E A F

Attached: 1530680034325.jpg (1024x576, 216K)

>no replies in 5 minutes
why am i on the front page

Canada is so based

keeping this board in a constant state of stagnation is bretty baste tbqh

based

dumb board culture retard

*spits on Jow Forums*

yes, lets NOT have any mood or theme to this board except it being fucking slow, boring and GAY

REMEMBER
WHEN
WE
HAD
GLORIOUS
EPIC
OC
THAT
CHAMPIONED
IN
A
NEW
ERA
OF Jow Forums

ITS SQUANDERED, ALL GONE. WE HAD THE HOLY GRAIL OF INTERNET EPIC MEMES AND LOST IT. WHAT CAN WE DO? ALL IS LOST ALL IS LOST INTERNATIONAL DAY OF MOURNING WHEN

i'm going back to rebbit now. fucking Jow Forums

Attached: fucking retarded.png (713x551, 18K)

r/Jow Forums is good enough for most people

Attached: 1521771397224.jpg (640x480, 33K)

or we can get new people that arent shitty gayposters and have a cool sekret club

thats dumb just fuck off if you think its shit here
thats the best solution dont you think?

based

no

based in faggy lies

shush batty

what does this mean

is this it? a boomer proof writing style?

it means you suck dicku

can you fucking spell you beaner retard

im leaving
ill b mad when i check back on this place in a few weeks and its even slower and even gayer

also why the hell do the capchas here take so fucking long compared to other boards
seriously, i have to do like 5 windows of them or like 3 slow fade ones

OKAY, REAL TALK

Based. OP is a faggot

There's literally no use for this board anymore.
cirnofags can go back to weebs can go back to shitposters have edgelords flag shitposters have It makes no sense to keep the shittiest flaws of all the major boards combined together in one single board. Jow Forums failed to be anything original or unseen and should thus be deleted.

Attached: Ehh.png (400x400, 33K)

The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing r/banter through the Jow Forums board, you don't see the upvotes, the posts with kot in their ids, or anything flagless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of r/banter, depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the Jow Forums interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible r/banter is like this.

this

od hiv id loleee

Nice id dude

"abloo abloo abloo i'm a huge faggot please rape my face" - Original Poster.

DESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESU

Attached: DESUVULT.jpg (990x1056, 210K)