>SpainFart

>The butt-alashed Spainfart
I don't make retarded butthurt threads but today it's the day.
•SpainFart is being a whiny little bitch
•He's boring and his obsession is unhealthy
•Read above

Attached: 63c43e3cd0e41453b9beb33203bbe388.png (1000x1373, 1.24M)

based

>Dr. Gay4dicks

Attached: __sawyer_the_cleaner_black_lagoon_drawn_by_sayakajou__sample-30ed943320c3fa7ac6ed927738e86139.jpg (850x1168, 309K)

anime

Ssp did nothing wrong

DrHomosexual4Phalluses

>Dr. Sucksdick4free

Dr.shouldstoppostingon/jp/

Please refrain from embarrassing yourself with your lack of creativity and subpar prose.

Attached: papercut.jpg (1024x576, 44K)

This is parody of your autistic thread you hollow head.

haha drmedic more like big fag
got em

You're doing it wrong, you're too polite, and you should come out with a catchprase

fight fight fight

>Dr. Dicksinass4free

Attached: SawyerTheCleaner.png (492x552, 206K)

I mean, a better one

I know your intention very well. However, a parody should seek to mimic and deconstruct its target in jest, in which regard you have most certainly failed.
I welcome your comeback rhetoric with open arms, should you at least decide to put some bloody effort into it.

I don't feel like it, why should I waste my time like some autist who is desperate to win over someone.
>blah blah blah try harder
I'm not going to waste my time on someone so worthless as you and your butthurt feelings.
You are not worth it and as with every thread you give just give me more relevance.

Maybe you should as well try to call me something more than gay.

Attached: 1520341843354.jpg (2048x1553, 436K)

wtf delete

y

its triggers me

Explain

Attached: 1523735339971.jpg (600x601, 289K)

x happens because y

Something more specific?

Attached: 1520119851074.jpg (385x289, 28K)

the variable x, which can be substituted in this case for me being upset, happens because of y, which can be substituted for the image you posted

I'm going to look in to archives

ok

based

If the 60 seconds it takes to write a concise statement are too much of a commitment for you then I am deeply sorry for your ADHD.
The name "Dr.Gay4Dick" was chosen due to your perceived homosexual leanings. I am willing to substitute it with a suitable alternative, except for the fact that such an alternative has yet to present itself since your entire character is so fucking flat that it breaks the uncertainty principle.
Do rest assured that my pitiful actions fail to generate any meaningful impact on your "social status", for a thousand times null is still absolutely nothing.

tl;dr

drgayishisway

I have decided to make a reasonable reply and I will leave you with this.
You are just talking about my battering from what I can see.
I'm just trying to get people mad and play with them... and you don't understand this, I don't really know what to say.
Just don't take it so close to your heart, for example
If you will see me argue about futanari is gay or not, you should clearly see it's not supposed to be a productive conversation.
Because people will think
"Oh yeah, look at this dumbass faggot, he keeps making stupid arguments about X not being gay"
or
"Oh my god, how can someone be so retarded? Obviously, he likes cocks what a hypocrite!"

Just have fun and if you want to have a conversation this is the wrong approach.
Take it easy.

Attached: Yuuuu.png (267x265, 107K)

tl;dr

Attached: 53454354.jpg (640x480, 38K)

It's not for you, don't even read it.

this thread is so fucking epic
*cleeck*

Attached: epic compilation.png (638x595, 560K)

>'twas in jest, for I was merely pretending
You couldn't have a more feeble facade even if your mask was transparent.

Why isn't people having fun

Attached: uhhh.jpg (680x680, 72K)

>I don't just call you gay.

If you want to keep your hate towards me, be it.
But don't shit the catalog with your screeching.

Be more clear you and stop acting like a pseudo-intellectual.

Attached: 347.png (126x158, 40K)

>I don't just call you gay.
That's absolue bullshit, you do this all the time.

Because you have a peculiar affection towards male phalluses.
I only create one thread during the afternoon, sometimes I bump it once or twice but never more. I am nowhere near close to "shitting up the catalogue" as the several other forms of cancer that plague this board.
As I've stated earlier, I merely use "Dr.Gay4Dick" as a catch-all insult towards you. It has a nice ring to it and it captures (a part of) your personality.
If you would be willing to pay attention, you'd find out what criteria I follow when calling you out. I could spit it out for you but that'd be no good.

God fucking DAMN I love cocks.

whipped cream

Attached: 111.jpg (1280x1807, 564K)

ok

Attached: Amazed.jpg (266x265, 14K)

reported

should really buy anal beads this week

nice proxy

I want to become Dr Medic

Seriously. I want to tell the world about my cock addiction.

Open your window and scream
"Good deam it, I sure love juicy cocks!"

Ok I just did. But only like 10-20 people probably understood or could hear what I said. How do I spread the word further? Do yoh think I have enough money for a 10 second infomercial on a local news station?

Why would you want to do this anyway?

Are you pride enough to be a touhouposter?

Attached: tumblr_p9uxj1Yaii1r2hxu1o1_1280.png (1280x1081, 607K)

Because I love cocks and I want every gay or bisexual or curious man to fill me with delicious sticky cream because I am a huge AIDS craving faggot.

Yes and I played that scarlet Flanders one and died to cirno twice

You must be gayer than me if you can’t beat EoSD

OKAY GOOD NIGHT

Attached: fe4ae40d0cafe0bcc68c09accec255dc.jpg (576x555, 68K)

Stupid sexy Flanders

Attached: stupid_sexy_flandre_by_blazinreshiram-d3csxtm.png (900x787, 284K)

what spellcard

I will not fall asleep until the world knows the intensity of my thirst for cock

I’m not sure what a spell card is

Cirno Icicle Fall Easy mode version, I guess.

It was normal for your information

Attached: A4B78EF0-3454-4259-9D69-524BB300C7B9.jpg (359x347, 29K)

A spell card is when the screen goes dark and suddenly the 2uhu is shooting a pattern with a name (sorry got distracted)

Attached: An Rumia.png (561x827, 120K)