Dr. Gay4dicks

Dr. Gay4dicks
>Dr. Sucksdick4free
>Dr. Dicksinass4free
>Dr. Loves2suckdick
>Dr. Loves2getfuckedinass
>Dr. Loves2drinkcum

Attached: 6659b26174d590740975f71d278496dc.jpg (800x566, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/5961284/
idolninja.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh god I love kot. I love this cat.
I go on Jow Forums every day to see it, in fact I remember the first time I first sighted this masterpiece; I was immediately floored by the complexity and the subtle and delicate yet forceful way the image draws your attention to certain details. The grimace, the thousand yard feline stare, it’s beautiful.
And the symbolism, my god. ‘Kot id is Kot’ draws in both Kantian schools of thought and many others, even dabbling in the Niezchian idea of the ‘ubermensch’. The kot simply IS Kot, it is perfection. To turn away from kot is to turn away from earth.
Really, seeing this work of genius changed my life. I wake up fresh and excited everyday ready for my next chance to explore kot further. It’s invigorating.
I hope kot ID can change your life for the better too, user

Kot is a kill

Get a hobby

Attached: 342342342.png (800x510, 50K)

Like what?

Get a life

Do you'd have too keep post the same thread over and over about her or with her. And you gay we all seen you comeing out thread last night

Broke Back Bant starring: Space Cowboy

Attached: 1532472724498.jpg (700x1300, 216K)

youre dumb wife isnt real

That was not me

She's real in my mind

N O T M E

Ya, that what you keep saying but come on there no need too lie about it. There nothing wrong with comeing out of the closet

I'm not gay if i was i wouldn't be a anti gay poster

Attached: 707589059ef81c28493c4bce2d4fcfa4.jpg (236x270, 13K)

>pedo gayboy

Prove it homo.

Many gay man hate being gay so much they pick on gays unless you can show Jow Forums that it was not you then you supper gay. You so gay you made a comeing out of the closet gay.

Look at the file name

Attached: __sawyer_the_cleaner_black_lagoon_drawn_by_hanafusa_itsuki__2506cc2f36f014ac941a0eefcc1180a7.jpg (399x694, 186K)

he's not dead :^)

Attached: speedy.gif (243x323, 148K)

I don't know why people think am i pedo i never posted any cp before

It okay you just come out of the closet and it not that hard too change a id it as simple as geting on a new internet. What it seem like too me is that you come out of the closet and then freek out and try too back track and change internet so you did not have too deal with being gay. If you just open you big gay arm too the gay love.

Anyone can change a filename faggot. I saw your coming out thread last night.

That was not me that was some gay mutt pretending to be me

Listen here i'm not gay and you know it your just doing this to fuck with me

Prove it. Oh wait you can't.

Eveyone is a little gay and you seem too try too overly show how much you hate gay. And that make me think that you a at leat bi you may like girl more but you still kind of gay. So yes kind of fuck with you in a small way of saying you ownly gay but I honstly think you are a little gay. I lay off you and not call you a full gay man but I won't be saying you and not at leat a little gay

Yes i did i posted my my face with my. Signature red mask with a time stamp

Anyone can put on a watch dogs cosplay and pretend to be whoever they want. You're gay. It's okay. We still don't like you.

I hate gays so much because they fucked up Jow Forums that's why i left and i can hold a. grudge

No the real Space cowboy (me) is white i posted my skin to prove i am white but the impostor would. Not

>they ruined Jow Forums
Jow Forums has always been terrible, they're just funneling their loneliness into turning into trannies instead of outright hiding in their rooms or killing themselves now.

you don't know shit

Attached: 412214.gif (340x340, 137K)

Please stop posting

infinite baste

Anyone could be white on here and anyone can cover their face. You're a faggot in denial and scared people won't like you when they already don't like you.

Fine, but it a huge trun off for moany too hate for the sake of haveing and keeping it this long it stuped. As a women knowing what womwn think if they know who could hold on too something this stuped they would not want too deal with you over fear of you hold on too something stuped they did.

Yes that is bad now all Jow Forums is a bunch of faggots talking about how gay they are instead of posting feels

No

>instead of posting feels
you are, no holds barred, the worst fucking poster on the board

I don't care if people don't like me i'm just not gay

Well that's just like your opinion man

Attached: 1532394838352.png (271x245, 155K)

>I don't care if nobody likes me
Then get because nobody even wants you here. You're hands down the worst poster on this board and yes I'm including Memeboi, Fagmark and Normie in that too.

I'm no where nere as bad as them. Oh you never said why you don't like my posts.

drhowmuchfurthercanwepushthisalreadygayanddumbnamefagmeme

Because you post the same inane shit over and over again. You're 10x's worse than them. At least they have some semblance of originality and don't come from a suicide cult. All you want to do is talk about how you don't have a gf while your personality is bland and 2 dimensional. You claim to be a pure white like anyone is pure white anymore, you shit on our posters for no reason and then piss and moan when they shit on you. You've got nothing about you that redeems you as a poster or makes you memorable yet you trot about like you're Jesus, Mary and Bradgelina all wrapped into one. Now please fucking kill yourself and fuck off back to r9gay you fucking shit ass poster.

We push it to the limit

Uh oh there's autism in this thread

Attached: 53454354.jpg (640x480, 38K)

PPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRR I SHIT ON YOUR POSTS
AUTISM AUTISM YOU HAVE AUTITISM
KILL SELF

Attached: Poptarts Koishi.jpg (290x300, 45K)

this is the quality content I come to this board for

This post has more autism then I have in my whole body.

sO YYYYYY
AAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: low-salt-soy-sauce.26b8b3fd.jpg (600x900, 51K)

>No originally
Yeah your right about that ii'm just going through a hard time and i haven't been feeling very good and sometimes it's to think
>shit talk on other poster's for no reason
Oh i'm sorry i thought this was Jow Forums to tumbler
>Some semblance of originality
I wouldn't call posting the same erp thread over a over again original

Please please read MN's posts
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/5961284/

Ok

Attached: 1532408096180.gif (500x279, 889K)

What am I looking at? Some Jow Forumsack with a proxy?

Fucking kill yourself you shit ass poster.
If you can't handle getting shit on for being a big gay faggot ass whiny baby then get out. Nobody wants you here anyway.
>I wouldn't call posting the same erp thread over a over again original
What the hell are you even talking about? You have literally no originality and contribute absolutely nothing to this board except another r9gay baby cross boarder. Jesus fuck go back to your shit board, whine about your fake gf there and for the record if she was real she wouldn't hangout with some loser who spends all their time online complaining about not having a gf to a bunch of queers on a Moldovan rape forum.

Oh no folks i think i made him mad

Attached: 1531942620573.jpg (329x344, 18K)

I don't even know but he's hilarious

fairly based tee bee aech

You know this bigist reason you don't have a girl it not that you kind of gay or that you are a ass.

Yes i have been known to make a ass out of myself but the reason why i have no gf is because i never get out or talk to people

And because you're 2 dimensional, bland and are a member of a suicide cult that makes each other feel like shit all the time because they won't sack up and do something about their misery.
Livestream it faggot. I wanna see you paint a wall with your brains.

Jow Forums crossboarders suck, there’s a kiwi one too who just moans about his failed life and posts Jow Forumseddit tier commments
They can’t seem to understand they’re on a different board that doesn’t want to hear it

Member of a suicide cult
Some women would find that sexy

Attached: tumblr_static_7v0mlbz52bcwg4cwk48kcsks0.jpg (1391x1391, 374K)

Of course they don't understand they're all literal children whining about not getting what they want without realizing that it's their fault they don't have it. Fucking hate r9gay crossboarders all they want to do is drag people down with them into their own self induced misery.
Oh yeah and how's that going for you?
>tfw no gf
That's what I thought. Nobody likes you and girls don't like you. Even that troglodyte normie was able to find a girl to like him. You're fucking pathetic.

>Some ugly as sin mutt was able to get a ugly gf but you still have no gf
I really need to get out of the house

Attached: 1411305324662.jpg (1280x1024, 365K)

THEN DO IT FOR ONCE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

But outside is scary

If you want outside and meet one she see that you a ass who is anger all the time girl domt like that why they don't want too be have too get be treated like shit. You have a shity life but instead of geting over it and dealing with you own anger you be a dick and take it out on any one you can. All you do it go round post the same shiy and being a dick roo anyone you want

You need to get a fucking life is what you need to do. You think sitting here whining is going to get you anything you want? No it's not. The reason people like normie have things like a gf is because he probably goes OUTSIDE and makes it happen. If you weren't such a newfag you'd know he has friends and a life. You don't and no girl wants to have their life ripped away from them just to give some beta NEET a gf that they won't appreciate. You call people ugly and mutts then wonder why nobody likes you. Maybe it's because you're a fucking whiny dick. Kill yourself you pathetic waste of human flesh.

If i had s gf i would never treat her bad and i'm sure their are girls out there who like guys like me

Attached: sample-8faaaa7cacf69e29b28b37c7fa21e52c.jpg (1400x787, 63K)

>No girl what's to have they life ripped away just to give some neet a gf
But what about a neet gf

You don't know women better then me no one here dose Normie has the best understand of women beside me. How you treat gays and ugly women will make you have you treat her. And you treat them like shit and women talk. If you found a girl behind you back or just go in bant she then fine out you are a dick too people and be like " if this is how too treat people that and gay or ugly when someone watching I can't be sure that he won't do something like that to me."

I neey girl with out make up will be kind of ugly and will care how you treat ugly people. And treat then like shit why be with someone who make people fell like shit. She rather alone then be with a ass whole.

You know who those NEET girls want? A man who will IMPROVE their life. They don't want their life to get worse just because you have to have a gf. You wouldn't appreciate her anyways unless she was a 10/10 to your exact liking wearing makeup every single day of her life spending every waking moment trying to look her best. You shit on Mrs. Normie for being ugly. You think if a NEET girl saw the way you treat her she would want to be with you? The answer is no. She'd constantly be worried she wasn't pretty enough for you and be disgusted by your absolute obsession with the way people look. It's pathetic. You're no prize winner yourself there fag. Also no girl wants a guy who's constantly going to be self deprecating like you r9k faggots are known for.
She'd fucking kill herself before she'd be with you and no there's no girls that would like you that are to the physical standard you've set. You're unrealistic and uncompromising view on women is what keeps you single. A relationship is about compromise you have to give up that she's not going to be EXACTLY what you want but you won't listen to that because "muh future perfect wife complex". You're a pathetic loser who will remain single their whole life because you're afraid to go outside and have a shitty personality based solely in the fact that you're lonely.
Please for the love of god just off yourself and just be done with it.

I'm a hateful son of bitch but if i had. someone to love me and love back maybe i would be a nicer person

>maybe i would be a nicer person
No. Another person in your life doesn't instantly make you a different person you'll still be a shitty angry hateful person it's just you'll now have someone to be hateful and angry to. You pathetic losers who think that girls are the end all be all of why your life is fuckered are so deluded it's not even funny. You really think a girl is going to solve all your problems? If so then you're more pathetic than anyone here because women come with their own set of problems that are now part of your life.
A gf won't save you from your shitty existence or change your shitty personality only you can do that. Such a fucking loser.

I don't care that much about looks as long as shes not fat or realy ugly

Attached: __sawyer_the_cleaner_black_lagoon_drawn_by_asyde__sample-e757700398d69682d7e5a5cea38c0df9.jpg (850x1202, 162K)

Also before you sperg out because you've seen my name I already told you I was going to bully the hell out of you but you're gonna bitch about it because I'm better at it than you.

>be space cowboy's gf
>wake up without makeup on
>"Shit babe wtf?! You're ugly as shit!"
>"H-hey that's not c-cool...."
>"Sorry but I'm just telling it how it is go put some makeup on fuck."
>"You're a fucking dick"
Have you even seen Mrs. Normie with makeup? Of course not but you want to believe that every woman is naturally beautiful.
Neck yourself loser.

No neet girl or any girl want too be treated like shit the one that can handle takeing a lot of shit in the hope the a man get better in like 1% and I am one of them. The thing with you in you want her too save you no girl will save you or want too help you if you don't do it youself. You don't think I'm hateful of norime hate full but do you see any us going out of a way too be a dick NO. I am I girl can see past a lot of them and see that even a anger guy can be clam down and may need love but you don't want too be fix you fine that girl and no matter how long she try or help you. You just come up with some reason why you do it and why it okay. If you want too change starr now the people you are shit too stop it even if they dick too you for a little.
Changing it not fun it is not eazy but it the ownly way too get what you want. It take a lot of time and you may slip up but if you see that,you are slip if people tell you that you are then pay,more attended and try it again.

>Someone to be hateful and angy to
I don't take my anger out on the people am close to am not like that
>You really think a girl will solve all you problems
No but i wouldn't as lonely

They way you treat the people you hate is the real way you treat people. You won't be loanly some time love someone can make you more moany and anger then ever. Honstly I don't think you can't change or be happy but at this time you won't and that all on you. You wifey was me in high school I would know better then anyone but you don't want too hear the truth you want too hear that you right and that it everyone falt but you own. And that if you could fine a women you life would be fix. That what you want too hear but it not the truth.

Well mrs. Normie is ugly with or without makeup not trying to be mean i'm just. Saying i don'don't think she's attractive. But not evey girl is ugly with out makeup

You have not seen me with make up on. This it why you are a ass whole and why you wifey would not want you she shy, neet, self hated women that has a fear of any one. If ahe meet you you get made about one stuped thing and then she would want too leave you but too too afrind you would be a abuse boyfriend and hasband being bested and rape is better then felling like shit by someone they love.

Listen closely because I'm going to take this ONE POST to not shit on you and actually try to be a based friend for a moment.
Loneliness isn't the worst thing you can go through. I'd prefer I'd been lonely my whole life instead of cutting class to tap ass. Going through heartbreak after heartbreak at the hands of women using you for this that and the other really fucks you up over time. Getting into a relationship that's not worth it is often much worse than just being alone. Had I saved myself for my wife I wouldn't have as many dysfunctions as I do with her. You should be happy that you haven't been used and tossed away by a hoard of roasties yet because with the way you act it would fuck you up worse than anything else. The bond between two people beyond the physical takes work, openness and lots of compromise. The longer you spend with them without focusing on the physical the more depth your relationship has. If you want to really find a gf you have to go outside and be confident. No girl wants a man who's hard on himself and can't even sack up to come talk to her. All the same focusing on the fact you don't have a gf for the reason why you're absolutely miserable in life is unhealthy and illogical. Gf's don't make your life better unless you already have a pretty good life. She'll want you to take her out. After a couple years she'll want you to do more than you were before. You'll constantly be working harder and harder to just keep her from leaving for Chad.
Please Space Cowboy for yourself and for the mental health of your future wife disregard this notion of a gf fixes your life.
Those same girls fucked my life up hard and I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.
You haven't seen her with makeup ever so you can't accurately assume that she is. It's very unfair and if another woman who was interested in you heard you making assumptions about how women look with makeup when you've never seen it she would walk the other way.

Attached: mamimi.gif (500x720, 230K)

Dumb gheiboi.

why are you such a ghei?

>Everyone's fault but yours
Well yeah kind of it's not like i made my self this way it's not like i want to feel the way i do

just stop replying

Wow you actually said something good for once but really you have actually given some good advice thanks

>it's not like i made my self this way it's not like i want to feel the way i do
>waaaaaahhh everything in my life is someone elses fault
>no no it's not that I'm not taking responsibility for my own fuck ups and flaws at all it's all someone else
This is how I know that you're a child and haven't matured a bit regardless of your age. Grow up. If your life is fuckered it's your fault.

Attached: gotes.jpg (1324x1101, 1.55M)

My life was shit as well I been treated like shit in evey way. But I toke it upon my self too get better. You can ownly desied what you do. If you fuck you over thing in you life. YOU fix it! People pick on me but I don't pick on them. I been rape as a kid many time but i don't rape people. Have a short life dose not mean that you don't take reasonable for you life. And you like may suck. But you have not had it wrost then eveyone.

Post a pic of you with make up on then

See I'm not all bad. Maybe this will make you appreciate what you have more and not what you want.
>for once
Go fuck yourself homo.

Attached: 1475924352508.gif (640x480, 170K)

imagine arguing for this long and this much on a cantonese basket weaving messageboard

Gentlemen of the Row v1.9 by IdolNinja - Install Instructions
idolninja.com
-----------------------------------------------------------

STEP 1. Double click Create_Custom_Gotr_v1.9.bat

STEP 2. Select your mods to install from the list by typing in the number and pressing Enter. Doing so will add an 'I' to the mod to let you know you've selected it for install. Selecting the mod again will toggle the selection off. Some of the choices have submenus with many additional options like the Gang Types and Character Customization.

* NOTE: If you simply want the Standard KBAM build of Gentlemen of the Row v1.9, just select P at the menu to build the patch. It will include almost EVERYTHING you've come to expect in the old prebuilt versions.

STEP 3. When you are satisified that all your desired mods have been selected, press P to build your new patch file. This will create a new patch.vpp_pc, preload.tbl, and preload_anim.tbl file for you in the MY_CUSTOM_PATCH folder.

STEP 4. Manually move these 3 new files to your SR2 install directory (where sr2_pc.exe resides) and replace the existing ones. You can usually find this directory wherever you installed Steam:
..\steam\steamapps\common\saints row 2\

* NOTE: Changing mods around via the menu will not break your save files. You can safely experiment and rebuild often with the same character to try out new things.

OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE USING GOTR. SERIOUSLY.

Make sure to use multiple save files. No, really. I fucking mean it. SR2 has serious issues with saves and crashing. Most notably, unlockables can be missed and impossible to get. DO NOT COUNT ON YOUR AUTOSAVE EVER. This is an issue with the game itself rather than the mod.

Do NOT attempt to play coop with someone who is using a previous version of this mod or the original non-modded patch, as it will lead to crashing on both ends.

With the release of 1.7 and forward, the mod is now designed to be used for a fresh new game, as many new unlockables are tied to activies and missions. You can still use your save from plain vanilla non-modded and/or previous GotR versions, but you will miss out on a few of the the new goodies.

Make sure to read "Known Issues and Workaround for Gentlemen of the Row" text file included in the archive! There is important stuff about how buying satchel charges works and other info you need to know!

OPTIONS MENU DETAILS

1. Controls and Onscreen Prompts Menu * ALL COOP COMPATIBLE

* 360 onscreen Prompts
Change the in-game and menu prompts to 360 buttons instead of keyboard ones

* PS3 onscreen Prompts
Change the in-game and menu prompts to PS3 buttons instead of keyboard ones

* Sticky Camera
Removes the auto-centering of the camera while driving. Handy for mouse users since they are constantly adjusting the camera manually.

* Handling mod by Ink0gnito
Lowers the handling sensitivity for all vehicles making them easier to use with keyboard and mouse.

* Hudless
Removes the HUD (Heads Up Display) in-game for screen shotting purposes
2. Character Creation Sliders Menu

* Skylion's Super Sliders *COOP COMPATIBLE WITH MINOR ISSUES
Changes every character creation option at the surgeon to allow exaggerated features like huge foreheads or eyes.
## Your coop partner will look like he also installed this mod in-game even if he didn't install it.
## Breaks the morphs slightly for a few things. For example, if your ears are too big they might stick out slightly through the side of a hat.

* Huge Muscles *COOP COMPATIBLE WITH MINOR ISSUES
Increases the visual muscle definition of your character
## Your coop partner will look like he also installed this mod in-game even if he didn't install it.
## Your character's proportions look slightly odd with small hands/head and huge bulked up muscles

* Height Mods *COOP COMPATIBLE WITH MINOR ISSUES
Sets the height of your character between 3ft-8ft tall
## While the change is visible on your end, it does not appear for your coop partner. i.e. he will always look like he is the standard height no matter what height mod he installs.
## Cameras are designed for the normal height and make it slightly difficult to use the wardrobe or plastic surgeon at the extreme ends of the spectrum.
3. Animation Mods Menu

* Skateboarding Animations for Player *COOP COMPATIBLE WITH MINOR ISSUES
Changes your run and sprint animation to skateboarding
## Some npcs also use this animation set like cops and pimps who will also skateboard
## All cutscene npcs carry skateboards in the cutscenes

* Rollerblading Animations for Player *COOP COMPATIBLE WITH MINOR ISSUES
Changes your run and sprint animation to rollerblading
## Some npcs also use this animation set like cops and pimps who will also rollerblade

* Police animations for player *COOP COMPATIBLE WITH ISSUES
Changes your weapon animations to the police ones
## The Run animations for the police pistol and smg do not support firing while running. Use dual pistols or uzis to use the old animations if you want to move and fire at the same time.

* Female Weapon Walk Animations for Player *COOP COMPATIBLE WITH MINOR ISSUES
Changes the player's walk animations to the female style when carrying weapons.
## Some npcs also use this animation set like your homies both male and female. Most other npcs don't ever walk with weapons out so you won't notice it on anyone else.

* Super Girly Animations for player *COOP COMPATIBLE WITH MINOR ISSUES
Changes run, sprint, and stand animations to be super girly
## Some npcs also use this animation set like cops and pimps who will also walk and stand this way
4. Graphics and Textures Menu * ALL COOP COMPATIBLE

* Gentlemen of the Row Spraytag pack
Includes 2 GotR, Penny Arcade, Something Awful, Facepunch, The Warriors, Daft Punk, and Professor Genki spraytags

* Fight Beauties Spray Tags for masyumemasa
Some alternate ultra girly spray tags for my friend masa and his Fight Beauties group

* Nude Mod
Removes the pixelation effects so you can see naughty bits. Client side only
## WARNING Incompatible with German version!

* Remove Nude Mod
Reinstates the pixelation. Only need to select if you previously installed the nude mod and want to remove it.
5. Clothing and Tattoos Menu * ALL COOP COMPATIBLE

* Remove Dragon Symbol from back Ronin Jackets *COOP COMPATIBLE
Changes the back of the Ronin jackets so it is just a black circle

* Restore original Dollar sign textures to Crazy Salesman Jacket *COOP COMPATIBLE
Reverts jacket from question marks back to original dollar sign texture

* Remove Winged Fleur De Lys Tattoo and replace Upper Back Star
Replaces the modded tattoo with the original Star

* Remove Professor Genki Tattoo and replace Upper Back Yin Yang
Replaces the modded tattoo with the original Yin Yang

* Remove Flaming Sam -Sam and Max- Tatoo and replace Chest Saints
Replaces the modded tattoo with the original Saints
6. Extra Gang Types Menu

* Changes the gang styles to a selection of 36 different types of gangs *COOP COMPATIBLE WITH ISSUES
## The remote player will only see the homies if he has that same gang type installed on his end. If not, they are invisible to him.

7. Weapon Mod Menu * ALL COOP COMPATIBLE

!IMPORTANT! All gangs will get these upgrades too if selected! Be careful!

* Rapid fire Rocket Launcher
Changes the regular rocket launcher to auto fire

* Super Nuke Tornado
Changes the Tornado attack heli to rapdifire rockets with the nuke explosion and high hit points

* Super Tornado
Same as the Super Nuke Tornado but with no nukes

* Satchel Charge Mini-Nukes
Changes the satchel charge explosion to the nuke

* Molnir and Homerun Bat
Mods the sledgehammer and baseball bat with massive impact force sending npcs flying. Mjolnir procs lightning and thuder on connect, while the homerun bat plays crowd stadium cheers and gasps
8. Vehicle Menu * ALL COOP COMPATIBLE

* Revert Gyro Daddy back to original handling *COOP COMPATIBLE
Changes the souped up Gyro Daddy back to the vanilla version

Imagine having so little to do in your life you have to shit up a perfectly good conversation with inane garbage on a Mongolian deep throating forum