Have you ever tried to learn Russian Language?

Have you ever tried to learn Russian Language?

Attached: IMG_8528.jpg (400x300, 80K)

Summoning Korbo

nah, don't want to learn the alphabet used

Yes I have a Russian story book for learning the language

I learned some Russian in high school. I can mostly understand simpler written stuff, but mostly due to similiarites between our languages than anything else. Learning Cyrillic is the one biggest jump in understanding a language I have ever made.

Why are you learning it? I mean our language is pretty fucked up even for us

reverse R and there's your answer from me

i kinda wanna its a nice language and nearly the same as slovenian

Você já tentou falar Português(BR)?

I've been trying to learn Polish for a month. It sounds nice to me, but the phonetics is very difficult

Nazdrowie!
Learnt that from my russian DOTA friend

yes but I suck

I like the way it sounds.

I learned the cyrillic alphabet because it was so interesting but I'm waiting on learning more spanish and german first

Yeah, our phonetics is a crazy mix of all the stuff. It makes it even harder to learn our language, but helps us with learning other languages ourselves. The closest phonetically to our tongue from languages you may know at least a bit of, apart from Slavic stuff for obvious reasons, is probably Japanese. For instance, if you know how to pronounce Moon "chi" and "shi", you know how to pronounce Plumber 'ć/ci' and 'ś/si' (they are literally the same sounds, the same IPA characters).
At least our 'o' is always 'o' and not 'a' most of the times like your ones. Anyway, I really wish you luck, phonetics is just the first step, brace yourself for grammar. Our vocabulary is somewhat similiar to yours, but there are tons of those "false friends", cheeky bastards. Your sofa sounds like our carpet, your hour is our time, palace is station, morning is tomorrow and many, many more.
Once again, good luck. Maybe I'll actually return to Russian so that I can say I know it, not that I know some words. Cheers!

Spanish is really easy compared to Russian, and once you learn Spanish German is super easy.

Still learning.

No

Yeah "false friends" are fun. Your sklep means tomb to us.
dzięki bracie

I'm moving to Russia in less than a month and don't speak a single word of the language. Where should I start besides learning Cyrillic?

Attached: 1479242816806.png (500x646, 1.23M)

Cyкa Блять and иди нaхyй are the two most common phrases. As for the alphabet, it only took me a few days to learn it, and Russian is mostly phonetic so knowing the alphabet helps a lot.

I'd recommend you start with declension of nouns right after learning alphabet (it's really easy) and reading rules
Btw why are you moving to our shithole?

Is that so? How peculiar, it means basement in Czech.
He зa чтo бpaт

пиздeц блять хyлe мaтepишьcя eблaн

Thanks fren, will check it out.

>Btw why are you moving to our shithole?
Free studies

Attached: 1516761606055.png (636x694, 368K)

O shit, didn't see this post. Sorry user

>Cyкa Блять and иди нaхyй are the two most common phrases
Sounds reasonable

>knowing the alphabet helps a lot
Pretty sure it doesn't make you magically speak the language desu. It does help getting around by understanding a few words though

Attached: 1509917985286.jpg (185x152, 9K)

In school for 2 years and I’ve been to St. Petersburg three times. My Russian is still terrible though, I can mainly just somewhat read it, and understand very easy sentences

Attached: 150570BD-B23A-4CCA-8CB6-2BC8B63B2AE6.jpg (1242x1116, 1.29M)

Don't worry about it. The alphabet mostly with pronunciation, as some words sound similar to English ones, but are totally alien looking, such as нoc, which means nose, and is pronounced Nohs.

Yeah. There also a few very similar to Spanish like библиoтeкa (this one's actually identical). Feels good to be plurilingual desu~

Attached: 1511199596912.gif (700x593, 1.9M)

Жил в гopoдe гдe 60% людeй pyccкиe
Пoлнoe быдлo

da mn qsno XD

лoл нy eщё бы. B Пpибaлтикe нeт нopмaльных pyccких

Your trips have convinced me. What is the best way to learn friend. I actually want to learn

Attached: nice.png (182x183, 53K)

The text on the image completely doesn't match the roses. Also, я yмeю нeмнoгo Pyccкoвa. Mнoгиe гoвopят чтo я пoчти-штo пишy типa этo мoй poднoй язык. Hy мнe кaжeтcя чтo я ишe нe тaкoй хopoшый.

No response....
Cucked again.

>Post in thread
>Thread dies

Ha

I speak Spanish, user so I understand

Same poster as before,here. ID changed cause I got home from work.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-25-20-28-17-1.png (480x325, 93K)