19 y/o boomer here. AMA

19 y/o boomer here. AMA

Attached: 71q8J+XECLL._SX466_.jpg (466x466, 49K)

I'm turning 19 in a week as well, it's scary becoming so old

i'm turning 28
>it's scary becoming so old

12 y/o boomer here AMA

Attached: download.jpg (230x144, 6K)

fetus boomer here, AMA

Oof, and here I am feeling old as hell already

help i think i'm technically halfway dead

Oh god I love kot. I love this cat.
I go on Jow Forums every day to see it, in fact I remember the first time I first sighted this masterpiece; I was immediately floored by the complexity and the subtle and delicate yet forceful way the image draws your attention to certain details. The grimace, the thousand yard feline stare, it’s beautiful.
And the symbolism, my god. ‘Kot id is Kot’ draws in both Kantian schools of thought and many others, even dabbling in the Niezchian idea of the ‘ubermensch’. The kot simply IS Kot, it is perfection. To turn away from kot is to turn away from earth.
Really, seeing this work of genius changed my life. I wake up fresh and excited everyday ready for my next chance to explore kot further. It’s invigorating.
I hope kot ID can change your life for the better too, user

just hang in there, we can be cool old dudes together

30 y/o zoomer here AMA

have fun being banned

How much do you relate to this image?

Attached: those30yearoldboomersonvwhodontlikenewgames.png (1536x1426, 1.51M)

Those games suck ass though.
Oblivion is better than Morrowind, Fallout 1/2 are better than New Vegas, Bloodlines is actual garbage altogether and piss filter Deus Ex is better than JC Denton memes.

>Oblivion is better than Morrowind
It's true
>Fallout 1/2 are better than New Vegas
Verified boomer

Attached: 1528158842505.jpg (1000x924, 124K)

Were they too hard for you? Too much reading?

>Reading
Thanks for proving my point buddy, I want to play a video game not a glorified visual novel text adventure.

replace those with wc3, cs1.6, ff7 and halo lol

Then why did you play New Vegas?

Because at the time it was the only thing in the market that offered the closest thing you could get to ecapism, other than Oblivion, because Skyrim didn't exist yet. Bit of a big difference between actually experiences a massive world through your characters eyes in real time with real time combat, the closest we can actually get to escaping to another world until full dive VR comes out, is gonna be these massive first person open world games. I don't play games for stories and control characters, I go play games to go to other worlds and BE characters.

And you call me a boomer

How many boomers like Skyrim and Fallout 4 over Morrowind and New Vegas. I'm a GenZ Masterrace gameplayfag, storyfag boomers literally can't compete or argue with me other than bringing up shit about "Muh dialogue options" or "Muh story" read goosebumps or a long ass novel you sad boomers. Video games aren't for you.

>How many boomers like Skyrim over Morrowind
Have you ever ventured outside of Jow Forums?

Unfortunately yes, you are trying to twist the boomer meme with this /v/ipster slant. This is sad folks. Boomers are just so ashamed of their boomer ways. It's part of Boomer culture to be like "Mhm, yep, they don't make em like they used to no sir" When referring to outdated trash like Morrowind, or Isometric RPGs, old retro gaming garbage that keeps getting BTFO'd yearly by games getting superior in every way except possibly in story, even then that's a bit debatable.

I've never actually played any Elder Scrolls or Fallout games but thanks for the discussion.

What the fuck

Attached: 3a099d21a0631eff492c491354b19742.png (904x650, 399K)

Good taste. Dunno about TES, but I've never been a big fan of those games anyway.

Turned 19 two weeks ago. Feels bad man

Haha boomer

old lole gtfo old man

It's a really energetic?

ashamedly bought a 4 pack yesterday yes it makes you feel alright. real energies drinks taste like how i imagine regurgitated sugar does but the white ones are nice

Thank you for information. Tomorrow, I'll buy one to see. It will be a new way of consuming caffeine.