Sluts vs Non-Sluts

Can we have a thread where we discuss how to spot sluts and non-sluts?

I find the line is so easy to hide these days

Attached: 1505644790577.png (1080x1046, 810K)

if she breathe she a thot

I mean, you're not wrong

just ask them their opinion on anything that needs thought put into it. Her answer will give you a good idea, depending on what it is.

>implying women can think for themselves
Come on now, user.

You not all not wrong but a there more then one type a slut. There are suit that are good woman that just like sex and have not found someone too be with that can handle her sexly side and then there and ditry slut

Ever wonder why you spend your days alone spotting sluts instead of having a caring girlfriend who loves you?

I see you've been mostly exposed to thots...

Fair enough, for the rest of the thread we'll just define slut as a chick that sleeps with a number of guys great than 4

Nope. It's because I never go out except for work.

No, I just know the nature of females.

>It's because I never go out except for work.
Keep telling yourself that.

3D = slut

I mean, if you wanna play that game, whatever

if she's Polish or of polish descent then she's a slut

>No, I just know the nature of females.
you're a retard.

Have fun raising Jamal's kid, mmmbud.

Have fun never having the opportunity to raise kids (besides getting your prostitute pregnant)

Well i don't think that right so what if a girl have been with many man. A slut it a girl who sleep with many men and don't think about being clean,safe, smart about it. A girl that just sleep with many guy over like how sex fell but dose not go jump in bed with any one with out know if there clean or being safe. Or when she is dateing she don't cheet she just is a slut and want too be your slut. The moant of people one sleep with don't make a slut it how they go about it and who they are in tell you understand this and can tell the two type of slut form each other you won't be able too know what what.

True male doesn't prejudge, we can't give you a manual to detect the sluts, you dumbshit

Attached: lookingataloser.jpg (540x936, 154K)

>your prostitute
Disgusting, user. Absolutely disgusting.

Attached: Disgusted Elon.jpg (520x509, 131K)

No, a slut is a girl that's slept with many men. There's no getting around that. There's obviously varying degrees of sluttiness, but a slut is someone that sleeps around

>True male doesn't prejudge
That's where you're fucking wrong, kiddo

Seems disgusting is the only thing you'll ever get then.

Might as well go full Isaac Newton then.

I'll see you fags in the history books.

Attached: 1528678404719.jpg (1200x1850, 688K)

That image really does prove that you could get a girlfriend if you tried and you obviously don't have a girlfriend because of work.

You really going too tell a girl that she wrong about girl. Sorry but sult ownly end up being a slut when women want them too. This is ponitless you don't care you think you know so much about women thay no matter what anyone say or what I say i WOMEN it wrong about women you going too loss the chance too be with many women over this. Sorry but moat women habe had sex with at leat 6 men.

>No, a slut is a girl that's slept with many men.
So a girl that has slept with two men over a hundred times is better than a girl who has slept with 5 different men only once?

>be with many women
I don't want to be...

Also
>i WOMEN
You know what to do. Don't forget the timestamp

Attached: tits or gtfo.jpg (871x624, 40K)

Yes. It shows loyalty and hasn't burned out the receptors in her brain the same way 5 men have.

I would love to post the info graphic, but it's too big for Jow Forums

You newfag I am the post face for too bant women who face and ugly. Just ask they have photo of that my hasband post of my women hip.

Attached: 1532550356306.jpg (640x750, 114K)

You're broken English is giving me cancer.

You have to go back.

Attached: 1530144863152.jpg (532x500, 110K)

some tips on how to spot them
>will put there needs above everyone else's
>constantly worried about her physical appearance - use too much makeup
>takes selfies and post them on social media
>tries to caught attention artificially (moving her hair exaggeratedly, laughing in high volume, jumping or dancing without reason)
>lacks abstract thinking, cannot reason through profound lines of thought or spin long ideas
>constantly goes out with a group of girls and stops any kind of contact with the outside world while doing so (may even turn off their phone)
>flirts with alpha males she encounter even while on a date, will do so surreptitiously
>main goals consist on acquiring stuff (cellphone, car and makeup are the top 3)
>has a dad that pays for most of her expenses
>goes to the beach mostly to be taken pictures in a bikini and will disregard most common pleasures like sand, sun and the sea
>buys coffee on Starbucks and carries the cup around for a while, maybe even empty
>talks loud on the phone

you are welcome to add more. I think 6 or more of this points and you are in front of a slut

>will put their needs*

So fuck what I suck at tipeing it done mean I am not right. Being mad at me for bwin ugly and sucking at tipeing. Is like being it " I don't know what too say but I don't want too be wrong so No your mom gay"

Sluts span 3 dimensions

Attached: 1528587464091.jpg (543x736, 85K)

>I would love to post the info graphic, but it's too big for Jow Forums
AKA no one takes my redpill shit seriously outside of my safespace of Jow Forums

I can't do it lol

Attached: 1505501846560.gif (460x266, 1022K)

>implying that's not the problem
1-800- come-on-now

Ok may I test you?
Slut or nonslut?

Attached: 934016976243MzAwMDcwNzYwMg.jpg (600x800, 29K)

There's a number of factors that could be in play here, but I'm going with slut or just trailer park trash

Correct you did an excellent job okay same thing here

Attached: 826220857204MzAwMDQ0NDQ1NA.jpg (600x800, 29K)

You're making this too easy. These are all old sluts, user. I'm talking about younger girls that look innocent but are still fucking sluts

nonce

Ok try your luck here!

Attached: 162785498502MzAwMDM2Njc3NQ.jpg (450x800, 26K)

Are you purposely making this easy?

First-world men, stop taking your roasties and sluts for granted.

>move to the developing world
>slut-free
>all the women here are pure anime princesses

Seems like paradise until you figure out how much hassle a traditional gf actually is:
>haha silly user, i can't go to the movies with you after work! i have to be home by 10:00 or my parents will beat me
>no kissing please im not that kind of girl... we can hold hands if you want...
>YOU WENT OUT PAST MIDNIGHT AGAIN??? WHO IS SHE????
>user what do you want to name our psycho hapa babbies? :3
>wait youre 26 years old and youre not even considering marriage? sorry, i dont want to date a playboy
>you smoke marijuana? user please i dont want you to get addicted to drugs
>user you have to text me for three hours before bed every night. otherwise you dont love me :^)

I miss NORMAL FUCKING GIRLS

Attached: midichlorians.jpg (480x360, 31K)

>for granted
We don't, we fucking disdain them

>traditional gf
I mean, aside form the "text me for three hours before bed every night" thing, that sounds like fucking wife material desu. But the hapa babies thing kills it. White girls only pls

At least they know how to do more in bed than pic related. Women here don't know how to enjoy sex. They think it's a chore that sometimes you have to go through to keep a high-value boyfriend around until marriage.

Attached: 20121108-spatchcock-turkey-food-lab-09[1].jpg (610x458, 79K)

What the fuck are you doing in Vietnam, user?

Breaking hearts, spreading democracy

Attached: thumbs up man.png (720x644, 31K)

>spreading democracy
DIE LIBERAL SCUM

Attached: PURGE.gif (223x199, 67K)

*takes a picture of you while youre sleeping*
*posts it on facebook*

Attached: 01225B41-F6BD-4B76-A014-A39724CE131D.jpg (540x960, 103K)

if she has ig she's a slut
if she breathe she a thot

sounds like you just want to have your cake and eat it too. sluts and roasties are far worse for so many reasons.

she cute.

I guess mods have managed to cut out the middleman because it seems like we get imptrash before it even gets posted on Jow Forums.

My sister is everyone of these

She almost 18

Time to renew my residence card.

Attached: continue.png (420x420, 9K)

>She almost 18
NOT CUTE NOT CUTE THE BACK DOWN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Attached: 1505810781723.jpg (347x270, 11K)

jesus how many people are actually like that?

Ever been to California?

Attached: this shit needs to stop.jpg (250x196, 13K)

well no and if that's what its like, i understand why mass shootings are a thing

that pretty much covers 75%+ of the fuckable women under 40 in anything that could be called a city in the western world. the bigger and more "relevant" the city the worse it is