Questions to the flat earthers:

Questions to the flat earthers:
>why do different maps never line up on the edges?
>why do time-zones exist?
>why do summer/winter exist?
>why does gravity exist?
>why are the stars moving in exactly circular motion from our pespective?
>how does GPS/GLONASS/GALLILEO work?
>how do tides work?
>why can I observe iridium flares and the ISS with my bare eyes?

Attached: Erde.jpg (1920x1080, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

creation.com/isaiah-40-22-circle-sphere
youtu.be/JgY8zNZ35uw
youtu.be/WwimocU0IIc?t=256
youtu.be/fFBAznZwqVg?t=196
himawari8.nict.go.jp/
epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/
youtu.be/1XIn89TxZS0
youtu.be/FFTDaLbYbPE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No shills toaday?

flat earth is not even biblical
creation.com/isaiah-40-22-circle-sphere
the infamous "circle of the earth" verse is just a mistranslation. the word used is "חוּג" or "chug/khûg" which translates to
>class, group activity ; group, circle (of people) ; (geography) tropic, sphere
>sphere

also i see no way how these 2 things work on flat earth
1. how can the stars on the northern hemisphere be different stars than those on the southern hemisphere?
b) how can it be that i can see stars at night in the northern direction (where the sun should be according to flat earth) which are behind the sun, but not see the sun itself which is so much brighter and bigger? If i can see the dim and small stars behind the sun, the sun should be visible too. (pic related) if i cant see the sun i shouldnt be able to see the stars that lay in the same direction

Attached: flat.png (831x337, 39K)

>>why do time-zones exist?

Attached: seasonsflatearth.jpg (1872x1047, 487K)

>>why are the stars moving in exactly circular motion from our pespective?

Stars only move in ONE motion, yet according to heliocentric lore, we are moving in THREE different rotations

Attached: stars.jpg (500x452, 47K)

>how can the stars on the northern hemisphere be different stars than those on the southern hemisphere?
they also rotate counterclockwise around the south pole while the northern hemi stars rotate clockwise around the north pole. on a flat plane the people where these two counter-rotating skies converge (near equator) would have quite a fantastic display in the sky every night.

>>why does gravity exist?

Density is what we use to determine weight values in a non-liquid space. Buoyancy is used in a liquid space.

Gravity and relativity are theories. Gravity was invented to explain how we stick to a ball spinning faster than the speed of sound and relativity was used to explain why we cant feel that movement... or measure it.. or observe it in any way.

Attached: density.jpg (800x800, 178K)

>Stars only move in ONE motion
wrong they rotate counterclockwise in the southern hemisphere and clockwise in the northern hemisphere. that pic is retarded and if you can't tell why you are also retarded.

Attached: 156165615165615.jpg (1280x720, 223K)

>1. how can the stars on the northern hemisphere be different stars than those on the southern hemisphere?

Its all based on perspective. They aren't all different but the further south you go, you end up with different variations of stars

Attached: starpattern3.jpg (1233x399, 257K)

>disputes gravity
>posts pic that requires gravity
why did you choose to mentally handicap yourself?

Attached: Perspective alone vs perspective plus curvature.jpg (1920x926, 202K)

In that model the sun would never completely set and it would be day all the time at the north pole, wich would be rather warm considering the sun pemanently shines there.
In relation to the distance between us and these stars the angular movement due to the distance or solar system moves is rather small.
Also this:If not gravity, what force pulls us towards the surface of earth?

Attached: 1516789140085.gif (650x650, 3.64M)

and why do they rotate conterclockwise around the south pole while rotating clockwise around the north pole?

Attached: Self-cucked flatlets call this a curve 3.png (1300x664, 739K)

>If not gravity, what force pulls us towards the surface of earth?
we aren't PULLED. We're PUSHED.

>that pic is retarded

Nice one. Prove they move in different directions in the southern hemisphere vs northern.

Attached: mirage.jpg (1664x514, 161K)

no mirage will make them curve over the horizon on a flat plan. why did you choose to be retarded?

Attached: 18984968196.jpg (1600x1066, 235K)

Here's a question to Globecucks:
Why did most ancient cultures, some of which were fairly advanced in terms of knowledge, believe in a flat Earth?

>and why do they rotate conterclockwise around the south pole while rotating clockwise around the north pole?

They dont. IN FACT people in the 'southern hemisphere cant see polaris up to 20 degrees south latitude!

THERE IS NO SOUTH STAR

Attached: southstar2.jpg (1920x1390, 764K)

>Prove they move in different directions
Why should I? Did your mommy block youtube on your phone? Awww poor little fella.

Attached: pontchartrain.jpg (1080x1080, 243K)

I flew on Concorde in 1991, I've seen the curvature of the Earth whilst being served champagne. Sage your mentally ill thread at once you absolute tramp.

>In that model the sun would never completely set and it would be day all the time at the north pole

That does happen during summer, its call the midnight sun

Attached: polarnight2.jpg (1871x1143, 681K)

Pushed by what?

youtu.be/JgY8zNZ35uw
Why is the Sun not visible all the time? How far away is the Sun?
How do distances on Earth work? Your coordinates will get all trying to put the Earth what is steroidal flat.
How does Sun orbit above the Earth? Why does it behave that way?

youtu.be/JgY8zNZ35uw
Why is the Sun not visible all the time? How far away is the Sun?
How do distances on Earth work? Your coordinates will get all trying to put the Earth what is steroidal flat.
How does Sun orbit above the Earth? Why does it behave that way?

Wtf are you even talking about? you dont need a star in the middle to observe rotation.

>If not gravity, what force pulls us towards the surface of earth?

We are more dense than oxygen. And since we live on a flat plane, theres no need to explain why we dont just fly off a spinning ball.

Attached: gravityndt.jpg (872x872, 128K)

Everything less dense above us.

In that model the sun would always be in line of sight, not just during summer near the poles.

GPS is land and sea based (ships) using radio towers.

Gravity is a religion and can't even be proven to exist.

Attached: 1506448518504.png (1200x605, 320K)

Where does it happen? In the model it would happen at all seasons in all days for all locations. Why did you decide to become retarded?

Attached: Van allen.png (1126x889, 712K)

we've known the earth was round for over 2000 years, Erathosthenes calculated the circumference using the angle of shadows- in a flat earth the shadows would be at the same angle no matter where you go. This disproves flat earth right off the bat from something we can all easily observe

Attached: download (1).jpg (242x208, 9K)

You realize the model you describe is incomplete and missing the attractive force that is already named gravity, right?

Attached: wernher-von-braun.jpg (654x459, 55K)

proof is a part of mathematics, not science, brainlet.

Attached: verner-cover.jpg (994x558, 129K)

So is NASA using bots now? 2 different ID's, same exact txt....

Attached: BOTSnasa.jpg (779x280, 91K)

Yes, but if the Earth is flat or should happen all the time. Why is it not constantly daytime? What force causes the Sun to move in the retarded way you propose it does? How large and far away is the Sun?

Air pressure below our feet and above our head is about the same, so it can't be air pressure.
What if I step onto styrofoam?

That attractive force is named magnetism. gravity isn't real

>In that model the sun would always be in line of sight, not just during summer near the poles.

I disagree.

Gopro footage, sun distance seen 4:15

youtu.be/WwimocU0IIc?t=256

Pay attention to the lack of curvature shown had extreme height, also see the small and small reflection below the sun.

IF the sun is 93million miles away and GIGANTIC, why is this reflection hotspot so SMALL???

Attached: dogcam.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

>proof is a part of mathematics, not science, brainlet.
WHAT THE FUCK?!!?!?!?!?!

Magnetism only works for ferromagnetic materials.

yeah that's why no one is bumping this thread
no one on Jow Forums actually believes in this shit
these threads exist to slide good threads
fuck off.

I don't know. Maybe he's retarded?

Haha. Nasa. What a joke.

I'd use a bot to respond to the willfully retarded as well, if i knew how. I really doubt NASA gives a fuck what you worthless conspiraNEETs care. If you have made it this far without learning to reason effectively it is very likely your opinions will never matter, especially to anyone in the aerospace industry. Don't flatter yourself. Gravity is required for density to matter, fuckwit.

Attached: 1499047680302.jpg (1154x1080, 289K)

The Earth's surface is full of the stuff.

>Yes, but if the Earth is flat or should happen all the time. Why is it not constantly daytime? What force causes the Sun to move in the retarded way you propose it does? How large and far away is the Sun?

see I dont know how big or far in absolute figures, but its not big or far away. It works like a spotlight rotating in different various circles.

Attached: timezone3.jpg (800x996, 110K)

>unironically choosing to be this retarded.
are you trying to never matter? because you are succeeding.

;) Moon Apollo... sure sure. Mars next. Sure. ;)

>Wtf are you even talking about? you dont need a star in the middle to observe rotation.

The south star was created to explain how people in the southern hemisphere were seeing a distant, non rotationing polaris

Attached: swatztika.jpg (1050x1366, 299K)

Do you have an argument faggot

>I disagree.
If there was no curvature, what would be between me and the sun during night?
>Gopro footage, sun distance seen 4:15
Sun is pretty bright, the camera has lens-flares and can picture it correctly due to the extreme contrast.
>Pay attention to the lack of curvature shown had extreme height
That is actualy not that high, still well within earts athmosphere.
>also see the small and small reflection below the sun.
What should be with it?
>IF the sun is 93million miles away and GIGANTIC, why is this reflection hotspot so SMALL???
Because it is realy far away.

Oh no, you've exposed that I'm using a VPN and accidentally double posted because of my shoddy connection. That mean the Earth must be flat.
What maths dic you use to figure the size and distance from Earth of the Sun? I can give you some maths that'll show you're retarded.
>sun distance seen
And what is it? The distance from the Sun.
>It works like a spotlight rotating in different various circles
Okay, why and/or how? What causes the "floating spotlight" effect? Why does it orbit some point above the Earth and what causes this orbit to change?

strange...

Attached: 1240589141_dog_milking_a_goat.gif (320x240, 2.24M)

we were talking about observers on the ground, retard. I could put a camera in solar orbit and the sun would never set and it wouldnt matter what shape the earth is. Do you understand how observations differ depending on distance from relatively massive objects? Why did you decide to be retarded?

stay jealous, eurocuck.

Attached: 156615156615.png (610x565, 605K)

>Every artilleryman for the past century: "I've got to take the earth's rotation into account when calculating ballistic trajectories."
>KFC cashier who thinks the world is ran by shapeshifting reptiles: "What if the earth is a frisbee spinning through space?"

Attached: 1499961123130.png (640x440, 289K)

>Do you understand how observations differ depending on distance from relatively massive objects?
No, that's where a lot of this comes from. They think "well, I can see it in the sky, it can't be that big, maybe car sized", they're just retarded.

flat earthers are trolls or glow in the dark cia niggers
don't waste your time

Your mom

yes, my argument is that self-cucked flatcucks like yourself actively choose to be retarded and handicap their reasoning abilities in order to be so unlikely to be employable that their parents dont kick them out. You handicap yourself so you can remain a parasitic neet. that is my argument.

can you rephrase that?

/thread

>If there was no curvature, what would be between me and the sun during night?

>HOW COME ITS NOT ALWAYS DAYLIGHT LOL

Its all about perspective. Its not the earth rotating, its the small, local sun leaving perspective as a light source circling above us

When the sun leaves perspective, so does light eventually.

Attached: sunrise.webm (720x576, 1.9M)

i think flat earth theory is a psy-op to see if they could get people to believe anything

>flat earthers are trolls or glow in the dark cia niggers

Nice projecting glownig

Attached: paperclip.gif (432x451, 132K)

>i think flat earth theory is a psy-op to see if they could get people to believe anything

Show me a real picture of a round earth

"It is photoshopped because its its its... it has to be"
NASA ARTIST ROBERT SIMMON

youtu.be/fFBAznZwqVg?t=196

The big question is obviously... WHY?? Why does it HAVE to be shopped? We take pictures of saturns rings, but not of our OWN EARTH???

Attached: copypasted.jpg (1280x500, 283K)

>kay, why and/or how? What causes the "floating spotlight" effect? Why does it orbit some point above the Earth and what causes this orbit to change?

I dont have all the answers and im not going to speculate

Attached: locallight.jpg (564x752, 57K)

Question to flat earthers:

If the moon is less than 6000 km from Earth (as it must be, according to the flat Earth model), how does the moon always show the same side, anywhere on Earth?

No matter if in Stockholm or Capetown (which are 10,400 km apart, so almost twice the flat Earth moon distance), the moon does not present itself from a different angle!

Show me a picture, taken anywhere on Earth, where the moon presents itself from a different angle and shows a part of its "invisible" half! If you cannot do this the flat Earth model is flat wrong.

This is a containment thread, they can not sit up other threads when posting here.
They will also never be able to answer my questions properly since that doesn work with the flat earth theorie.

>Show me a real picture of a round earth
There are dozens taken every day. If you didn't know this it means you never looked, which means you are actively choosing to be retarded.
himawari8.nict.go.jp/
epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/

NO MORE HAND HOLDING FOR THE SELF-KEKED FLATNEETS

>23km
You realize that's fucking nothing, right?
I'm building an rc plane designed to fly higher than that

Weather on flat earth makes MORE sense

youtu.be/1XIn89TxZS0

Azimuthal Map erased

youtu.be/FFTDaLbYbPE

Attached: azumuthal.jpg (600x600, 78K)

notice how the origin of light is visible beyond the lit area on the ground? that is proof you are a moron.

>>Show me a real picture of a round earth
>There are dozens taken every day. If you didn't know this it means you never looked, which means you are actively choosing to be retarded.
>himawari8.nict.go.jp/
>epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/
>NO MORE HAND HOLDING FOR THE SELF-KEKED FLATNEETS

Its a image board, post an image or GTFO

Attached: cgi.jpg (840x600, 110K)

respond to your replies faggot.
himawari8.nict.go.jp/
epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/

>makes MORE sense
If you're a brainlet who can't comprehend complex systems, sure.

suck my dick or tell me why you handicapped your reasoning abilities.
himawari8.nict.go.jp/
epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/

But the Lightbulb does illuminate the wall, just to a lesser degree in some areas.

the most recent images are viewable from those links. learn to do some research, bitch.

>Show me a picture, taken anywhere on Earth, where the moon presents itself from a different angle and shows a part of its "invisible" half! If you cannot do this the flat Earth model is flat wrong.

I dont understand how the moon works on any model. Why does it turn red if the earths shadow is being cast on it? When can you replicate a RED SHADOW in reality?

Attached: lunareclipse.jpg (1920x1080, 51K)

i bet these fucktards have never been outside at night.

ask google, the info is ridiculously easy to find. this is exactly what i mean when i say you have decided to become retarded.

>the most recent images are viewable from those links. learn to do some research, bitch.

Not clicking that shit. Upload you fake images

Attached: marble.jpg (686x677, 87K)

>electricty on water
>water shorts electricity
Quite possibly the dumbest argument here

this nigga doesnt know why sunsets are colorful.
so you admit that you are actively choosing to mentally handicap yourself. thank you. Now please, if you would be so kind, please explain WHY you have decided to become a brainlet.
himawari8.nict.go.jp/
epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/

i like you.

Attached: Ariane-5.jpg (1066x1600, 392K)

Not saying flat earth is real but for some reason I find it interesting. They should make a video game or movie where you can explore the lands beyond the south pole.

The atmosphere only lets red light through. It captures blue and yellow light, which is why the sky is blue

>ask google

im ok on that

Attached: flatnonrotating.jpg (1184x993, 199K)

if the earth was flat the sun would never go below the horizon, it's physically impossible

you're actually retarded and your video is enough proof that the earth is round

>nasa.gov/

NASA says it themselves...

Attached: stationaryearth.jpg (720x720, 92K)

then you should have known why the moon is red during a lunar eclipse. your opinion will only begin to matter when you learn to reason effectively, until then go fuck yourself you parasitic neet bitch.

this proves how retarded you have made yourself.

Oh my god stop and rub your braincells together

>if the earth was flat the sun would never go below the horizon, it's physically impossible

Do you understand how perspective works? The sun isnt that big and when it travels out of perspective, the light goes with it.

If you walk away from a loud concert, the noise dies off until you cant hear it, same applies visually with the sun.

Attached: seasons2.jpg (758x946, 164K)

>Do you understand how perspective works?
You obviously do not. Why have you decided to handicap yourself?

Didn’t you know if you step over the edge of the flat earth you fall over on the unexplored half, oh wait they’re also debunking gravity as not real so you’d just float off into space.
Damn we’ve been doing it wrong trying to launch things with rockets when we should just drive of the edge of the earth to reach space.

They use a flat model since a round model would make the rather complex maths involved even more complex while gaining verry little more accuracy.
Stuff like that is done in engineering a lot when the variables are small enough to be neglected.

For example you do not compensate for wear while testing different fuels on a engine that is already broken in or stuff like that.

>the noise dies off
linearly or exponentially? show me you are using your brain.