What the fuck is American news anymore?

What the fuck is American news anymore?

Attached: Screenshot_20180726-043315.png (1080x1920, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7HxXx3l6UzM
youtu.be/JD7Ol0gz11k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

all propaganda
we live in a post-truth age
entertainment and news has become the same thing which should worry everyone but it doesn't

some americans unironically get their opinions and life advice from comedians and actors. celebrity culture is such total cancer that its single handedly ruining the west

trump sucking putins dick

also political discourse has devolved to 'the opposition sucks dicks', tasteless jokes and threats

great work fucktard

anyway the point is its a total deadlock now and both sides of american politics are irreconcilable

Attached: 123131.png (403x448, 75K)

“news” in the US is garbage and political driven. Plan accordingly.

it's ogre nuke earth the doc was right

>great work fucktard
thank you mr pseudo intellectual

T. Democrat

>member when nobody was telling you what to think when you watched the news, and now they're insufferable cunts?
>pseudo intellectual

The only reason I ""follow"" American politics is to see how absurd and how many things wrong they can get.

I actually listen to the debates they have over in the east, because there they can have proper discussion without sounding like monkeys. Like this for example youtu.be/7HxXx3l6UzM
(ignore the title)

Compared to this youtu.be/JD7Ol0gz11k
That one is literally just 2 apes flinging shit at eachother.

Wow this is a really well thought out opinion that you crafted all by yourself without following whatever they tell you, just like the election scandal!! Props to you for forging your ow n opinions.

Just a few mins in on the first video. Seems like he gets it.

Whoa, you got a puch noti for political NEWS from the US? All my google shitstand gives me is "Demi moore or demi lovato or icarly just had a 3-way and overdosed!" or " Justin Bieber or Justin Tibmerlake just smoked weed!"

It only recommends what it determines interests you the most. :)

Google AI is pretty demonic.

Same thing with YT. If you find something new to watch (a completely new topic or character), you are still forced back to your old watching profile. If you log off it's the *now trending* pushed to you.

>Kuukauden käyttövinkki heinäkuussa!

How the fuck is this even a language?

it was irony but thank you for the (you)

Attached: 1523571920128.jpg (238x211, 12K)

It seems almost as autistic as japanese, but has spaces between words so its not as bad.

Ei see ole niin autistinen. Älä hauku meidän kieltä, kiitos.

It's an incredibly precise language. So yeah, it is a very autistic language.

Consider there is about 250 000 words in total or so. Roughly half of them are nouns, half verbs. Each noun has about 2000 different surface forms and each verb has at least 12000 different surface forms (some verbs have 15000).
That's your matrix of expression.

>Huawei

>having the US warn you of Huawei products listening in on you
>US listens in on you anyway
>falling for propaganda