Mfw im cucking Space Gayboy's """"""gf"""""" by taking her virginity while he's """""trolling""""" gay threads

>mfw im cucking Space Gayboy's """"""gf"""""" by taking her virginity while he's """""trolling""""" gay threads

Attached: 1466208264621_zpshnhe4ksr.png (265x480, 106K)

idk what this is about but I'm really really horny and i want a cute boy or girl to kiss

Don't care, I like boys now.

Drama alert

Attached: 1520169797522.png (230x230, 10K)

noic

Attached: ideal-stock-image-memes-funky-people-stock-images-royalty-free-images-vectors-stock-image-memes.jpg (450x411, 23K)

Cute short haired flat chested or semi flat girls are the best. Especially when they have black hair and are really pale

Thank you Brazil. 100% Jesus

you think he's sleeping?

No wonder you were always eyeballing me while I did it

Maybe, but certainly not with his """""gf"""""

truly patrician taste

#savage

You lie

My great great grandfather. Is George Washington I never tell lies

George Washingtohad no children you lying faggot

That was a lie made up by the US gov cause they would've assassinate his sons.

You could not have had sex with my gf because she only loves me and she never leaves the house and she's always in the same room with me

Not true. Can't you see we are deeply in love? Why do you torment her like this?? That's it me and her are moving to a remote place in eastern Europe where you will never find us!

No my gf loves me she tells me every day and every night when we are making love she doesn't even know you.
Pic related it's me and her

Attached: __sawyer_the_cleaner_black_lagoon_drawn_by_hmage__sample-783f611cb94bb05d27bbadac895e7d19.jpg (850x1165, 187K)

Where did you find this picture of us?? Meanwhile in that same night she sneaks with me and do it all night long.

No my fag that's a pic of us i took last night and she can't sneak out because we are up for hours doing it and than she falls asleep in my arms.
Pic related it's us too

Attached: __sawyer_the_cleaner_black_lagoon_drawn_by_monorus__sample-b9d7a33b623a6106c37ce7ddb58351b8.jpg (850x819, 131K)

Step away from the waifu and nobody gets their boi hole fucked.
The only person who cucks Space Cowboy is me.

Attached: Mirai-Nikki-Future-Diary.Yuno-Gasai-Huawei-U9500-1-Ascend-D1-wallpaper.720x1280-3.jpg (720x1280, 201K)

It seems to me you found our videos. I'm sorry the pain that must've caused you. I told her to get rid of them but the sight of my cock in her was to much for her. That she kept them.

>only
Ayo hole up. Sorry son but she is crazy for me she has nearly made lose my job because she came in and wanted to fug me

Why is every one trying to steel my waifu? I know shes great but you can't have her

>implying your virgin ass would know what to do with her
Lotton invites me over for the double team all the time. Love taking her voice machine so she can't say no :3

Attached: black-lagoon-robertas-blood-trail-roberta.jpg (613x346, 42K)

The dicks to big to be you and she's far to shy to make videos

>far too big
If anything the vid makes it look to small, pretty embressing

>Double team
With who?

Ok ok i think it's time to admit but i'm actually lod and i never invited you over

Attached: 1532381907594.jpg (339x480, 42K)

Me and lotton. Chenglish joins sometimes too but Sawyer does well in a pinch.
>I'm lod
After all the shit you talked. Then who was I double teaming Sawyer with?
>inb4 chenglish had a strap on

Attached: 1386647136466.jpg (276x446, 34K)

>This thread

Attached: Degenerate Cesspool.jpg (400x400, 24K)

I talked all that shit because i did want any one to know it was me because i felt like such a dumbass and you never double teamed my gf she has only ever had sex with me

No you or space cowboy it dicking her. Ownly he is why simple you safe a bitch she will ownly want you

Save a bitch*

Her pussy and my dick would say otherwise. How does my dick taste?

Attached: 5683602+_cc5f3e37b720f808f533a93a5c04d0a1.jpg (560x570, 136K)

I did save her like said i was lod but i don't talk about it because it's realy embarrassing

Yeah right only in your dreams faggot

>faggot
Says the homo who talks more than he shoots.
Roberta has a finer ass anyway. It's creepy that Sawyer wants to have sex in her shop.

Attached: MV5BOGIwYzJmZjktZWI0Yy00NDdjLTk3OTEtMGMxMTRmMDQ4M2QxL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_.jpg (1600x900, 51K)

based

How can you safe you have too go outside. Now if she sage you that more something I can beleave and no bitch in this anime is pure i sure Chang have given her the dick one then one time.

Attached: 84575.jpg (225x350, 31K)

That maybe but i still got the hot mute goth girl and you didn't

Attached: 6659b26174d590740975f71d278496dc.jpg (800x566, 56K)

You girl not mute she even try too talk it just her scars make it So she can't that why she need the voice box too pick it you. You don't know shit about you wife

My waifu has already proven she could whoop the ever loving shit out of yours. In fact she already put her in her place.

Attached: 9d4442ef9ac095de89865f580d1a91dff6820d5b_00.gif (320x180, 607K)

>You have to go outside
STOP RUINING MY FANTASY

Well i think it be cute if she come too save you. But you wife been dick just as many time as all the other women in the show.

She can bite a knife in half? Impressive but can she bite a chainsaw blade in half?

Attached: the_cleaner_by_foxusworks-d62m04k.png (530x320, 318K)

You have no prof of this the only whore in the show is the nun lady i forget her name

She live and work in roanapur are you really going too act like she is a pure angle come on. I sure many men that have see her have wanted too fuck her and of her chain fall of her chainsaw or she losses her voice box she like a five you old girl. She might not get the most dick but you really don't think she dont get lay or she use the dick for the body she clean too fuck herself with

No she's not a pure angle i mean she cuts up bodys for a living but she's not the type. of girl who goes out and has sex with random guys

I don't think she fuck any guy but she dose know some men and clean body for a few of them. So it not like she not round power good look man that she may want too sleep with. She is the best female in the anime over all

You never saw Robertas blood trail?! She already rekt your waifu by shooting her belt off of her chainsaw. Literally took on Shenhua and Sawyer at the same time.

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 10K)

Yeah but most of them thought she was a guy because of her surgical clothing

its not about who's wiafu is the strongest it is about which one is the "strongest" if you know what i mean

No i never saw blood trial but if she couldn't take the belt off she would have a hard time trying. to deal with her even revy almost got chopped up a few time's

Well sawyer is small but she can swing that saw around like it's nothing

True, but know when she come out eveyone sewn how she look and the people she work with now how ahe look and word get round she is the most pure sexly of all the women

Yeah but she's my gf now and she would never cheat on me

Attached: practice45_by_dailuo-dbcbzrb.png (1024x1426, 992K)

You know what if it make you happy then I'm happy for you. Just can you srop spam posting this all over the place one post or two that cool but you do it everyday and every hour all moat.

Top or bottom boys

Wait, Space Cowboy is actually gay now? Well that's gay.

Girls don't exist. Only guys and traps.